*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello to everyone
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello to everyone  ( 5055 )
Gedion
: 3

« : January 18, 2013, 04:34:34 AM »

Well im quite long time player joined achat two years ago, hahaha but im new to this here

hmmm what could i tell about myself, im from germany and i use this game to relax from work and other things
well i was recommended to join the forum so first thing i want to to is to say

hello everyone :)

yeah like i said i joined achat to relax, i like to try things i couldnt do in real....or i would like to do in real ;)
so there are no limits to my fantasy
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : January 18, 2013, 04:43:33 AM »

Hallo Gedion

herzlich willkommen in unserem kleinen aber geilen forum :)
Wir sind hier, um das spiel zu verbessern und vor allem freunde zu treffen und spaß zu haben. Schaud dich ein wenig um und wenn dich was interessiert schreib deine meinung.
Melde dich in Secret Valentine an, im grunde nichts anderes als eine art wichteln.

Organizations & Events/Events/Secret Valentine
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2189.msg45720.html#new

Und jetzt: Genieß deine zeit bei und mit uns :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : January 18, 2013, 05:30:13 AM »

Guten Tag  Gedion .....     and WELCOME  to Forum  :)      The only other German words I know are rude that Lover taught me lol

I like  it when " Oldies"  join the Forum,  They are experienced in the game and may have some great ideas and thoughts to share realised in their play.

Please, have a browse around  and post some  more.  Would love to read more of you :)

And pleaseeeeeeeeee    join up to Secret  Valentine and ask your friends, the more the merrier  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #3 : January 18, 2013, 09:32:42 AM »

Hey Gedion :)

Jeder neue Forenteilnehmer ist herzlich willkommen, ob alt eingesessener User oder nicht  :D, sieh dich um, teile uns deine Meinung mit und hab Spaß hier mit unserer verrückten Truppe  ;D ;D ;D.

@ Brandy  Lover is always so meannny, i'll teach you from now on   ;D

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #4 : January 18, 2013, 04:29:31 PM »

Welcome Gedion hope you like it here on the forum lots of lovely people to chat to and some great stories to read.
Hey Cheya maybe you could teach me some German too I've forgotten most of what I learned at school lol.

Kingdustin
: 598

« #5 : January 19, 2013, 08:42:20 AM »

Welcome and please enjoy you time here at forum.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Patricia1975
: 385

« #6 : January 19, 2013, 09:07:13 AM »

WELCOME TO FORUM Gedion
Lover
: 10350

« #7 : February 18, 2013, 04:39:49 PM »

Gedion, we want to send you birthday greetings. If you like it send me a pm with your date (just month and day are published).

Adrrianne
: 10

« #8 : February 19, 2013, 04:38:19 PM »

Hi Gedion - i hope we meet in a game  :P :-*
: [1]  
« previous next »
: