*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Greetings
« previous next »
: [1]
: Greetings  ( 6071 )
treetrunk99
: 18

« : February 23, 2013, 06:30:33 AM »

Greetings, My name is Treetrunk99, yes my parents hated me so im stuck with my name.  I am new to the area and have had the pleasure of meeting a few interesting people....I am a very Dominate, I dont pretend to be what I am not.  I am by far a leash chaser, it will come to me in due time *smirks*  I am very out spoken and will tell you what is on my mind, I dont do games.  If I ever have the chance to meet any of you please dont be quiet and shy, beacuse if you are im sure I can break your shyness *smirks*  I am very straight, not one bent bone in my body.  Well, thats about it for now...
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : February 23, 2013, 06:44:46 AM »

Welcome again and thanks for introducing yourself. I like straight and open people, it's easy and nice to talk to them.
If you like to get birthday greetings, send a pm to me with day and month.

As you already found the bar I don't have to tell you about. Just take a look at the other topics too - we're all here for fun but also for improving the game. Every idea is welcome and every voice is helpful.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #2 : February 23, 2013, 07:06:47 AM »

Welcome treetrunk99  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
treetrunk99

« #3 : February 23, 2013, 07:24:31 AM »

Thank you Nat and once again Thank you Lover
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : February 23, 2013, 07:26:40 AM »

Welcome TreeTrunk99
It's always good to meet a new face.

Glad to see you have found the Erotic story section and the AB&G  , a particular favourite of mine.

The Forum Village is full of  mad folk who tease and  make their views known to.

Take a mosey round and  post your ideas & thoughts on things too.

The bar is good fun ,  you come at a good time in the bar with all the free beer flowing,  there's also a campfire story starting as well which is written in a similar inter twining post way,  feel free to join in and see who turns up  ;D

See you in the bar at some point   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
treetrunk99

« #5 : February 23, 2013, 07:36:59 AM »

Thank you Brandy, Yes i was told about the bar from someone i talked to....*thinks about " her" slightly* and she said it was a nice place to hang out.
sexilicious
: 2755

« #6 : February 23, 2013, 08:20:18 AM »

Glad you got to join the forum treetrunk and hoped I didn't twist your arm toooooooo much  ::) hehe anyway this place is amazing and you can find some of the best people (if i do say so myself) around the forum. any questions you might have and i would have to say everyone here would be more than happy to answer them.  :-* :-*

treetrunk99

« #7 : February 23, 2013, 08:57:58 AM »

Thank you Sexi, and no you didnt twist it to much....if i remember correctly you were the one in the pretzel shape *smirks evilly*
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #8 : February 23, 2013, 09:01:06 AM »

Welcome treetrunk99 :)

I'm sure you'll have a great time with our crazy crowd here and i can assure you, quite a few people here are anything but shy  ;D

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
treetrunk99

« #9 : February 23, 2013, 09:24:13 AM »

Thank you Cheya, and yes I see that very few are shy *smirks*  I have only meet two people so far, one just driving my mind crazy. *rubs his head*
sexilicious
: 2755

« #10 : February 23, 2013, 01:19:33 PM »

hehe maybe so but not now :) and here let me rub your head *reaches out and rubs the lower head softly* oh ooops was that the wrong head.

treetrunk99

« #11 : February 23, 2013, 04:30:15 PM »

*tries to keep his composure* Yes..i mean No wait what....*just looks at Sexi* See driving my mind crazy!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: