*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What do you think about... The discussion thread
« previous next »
: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
: What do you think about... The discussion thread  ( 76681 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #180 : October 16, 2015, 04:14:53 AM »

$15,000 for killing such an elephant as below, less than 3%of that goes back into conservation. 
Tourism to see such elephants will get that money back from a family of 4 in 2 weeks!!

Zimbabwe -  Stop killing your fucking wild life and lining your own pockets.

Look at these fucking idiots...  Guy on the right is the German Hunter who shot that Elephant that was 40 to 60 years old...

Remember this idiot Dentist from Minnesota on the left...

Its wrong. Its not conservation. Its about money.
Sad thing is, these animals can be left alive & you will get so much more money from tourism.
Shoot them with a camera not a gun / rifle.

I'm angry, I'm reacting, I care for what generations could lose in the future ... I'm venting.. I have red hair...

Of course, its open to discussion...  Legal Poaching ... Ban It I say.

« : October 16, 2015, 04:26:18 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #181 : October 16, 2015, 11:00:42 AM »

Stone
: 1842

« #182 : October 16, 2015, 11:42:25 AM »

Joking aside,  I don't get Trophy hunters ... the animals they hunt are mostly endangered and under threat by poachers, predators and the elements.

There's no need to do this.  Its wrong. You trophy hunters ARE spoiling the world for the rest of us.  Stop being selfish, see the damage you are doing and go do some good with the money you can so obviously waste ... like helping with vaccines, the fight against ebola etc...
That's worth photographing - a smiling child instead of the carcass you stand next to... 
You should hang your head in shame.

: 1 ... 11 12 [13]  
« previous next »
: