*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Froze
« previous next »
: [1]
: Froze  ( 4281 )
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« : January 25, 2013, 05:13:52 PM »

Not sure if this is a bug or just a problem with my laptop but thought I would mention it.  Was in room a few minutes ago and the whole client just completely locked up had ctrl-alt delete to get out.

Lover
: 10350

« #1 : January 25, 2013, 05:41:09 PM »

Almost it's a problem of your own laptop or conncetion. Or they had to work on their servers... let's watch it.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : January 26, 2013, 03:44:53 AM »

I have had it when my partner was kicked out of the room unknown to me and I was chatting away to myself . I only noticed wen he didnt answer and I was unable to change poses or actions.  I also had to completely log out and reboot. Apparently to him I was showing a red dot throughout.

Not sure if that was the same problem you mean.  It hasn't happened for awhile so hopefully just a glitch.

Fingers crossed mercer78  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : January 26, 2013, 03:51:10 AM »

hmmm not sure its the same bug brandy , but yours still happen frequently to me

Yesterday it happened 3 times in one hour

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Covems
: 1688

« #4 : January 26, 2013, 09:10:00 AM »

Rukya, that's happened to me, too.  Freezing or dropping me from the room repeatedly, and like Miss Brandy I find I'm chatting with meself.  :)  I've found that restarting my entire system seems to remedy that.  Although, by the time I get back on it's too late and the person (especially if it's the first time rooming with them) thinks I'm a creep and will not reply to an apology. 

It can be frustrating, because as a guy we usually only get ONE chance.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
: [1]  
« previous next »
: