*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello  ( 6850 )
marinap
: 15

« : March 03, 2013, 08:44:08 AM »

Hi everyone. At the beginning I want sent kisses to people who I know here  ::) and also to people who I meet here soon. My name is Marina, Im 29 yo or rather in this year 30!!  ;) Thanks to some forum members I could join SV and I enjoyed that.
I like ACHAT game and forum idea, cause it helps me relax when I need it. I hope that it gives me a lot of pleasure in the future.
I try to give some of my ideas to make this place better
Thanks for listening me
Kisssssssssssss

CHAOS QUEEN
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #1 : March 03, 2013, 09:08:54 AM »

Hiya and welcome to the forum Marina,

I'm sure you got to know the cheeky boys around here already or at least a few of them hehe, feel free to post and share your ideas anytime :) and help building up a resistance against those little devils *smirk* ;D.

kisses cheya

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : March 03, 2013, 09:38:05 AM »

Welcome to our Forum Village, I'm glad you decided to register. SV  ( Secret Vallentine )  is a great success and still ongoing and we are now asking for volunteers for Secret Easter -  hope you sign up for it too.

Take a wander round and hopefully you will find topics of interest for you to post your views and ideas.  Have fun now :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : March 03, 2013, 12:17:51 PM »

Big welcome Marina :)

Thanks for finally joining us, I'm sure you have some wonderful ideas to improve the game. All we need now is your day and month of birthday (send a pm to me) and you get birthday greetings too.

Relax when you need it, also add your ideas and wishes and come around for a good time.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #4 : March 03, 2013, 12:57:28 PM »

Welcome Marina  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
jeanona31
: 503

« #5 : March 03, 2013, 02:36:14 PM »

Hi Marinap

you're very welcome to share your ideas with us..
Hope you find a lots of fun and joy around  :)

jondas

« #6 : March 04, 2013, 01:07:35 AM »

warm welcome on here Marina, I'm sure you will find it relaxing and enchanting.

We lok forward to your new ideas and I especially thank Cheya for the reputation she is making to AChat boys :p
trike_riding
: 28

« #7 : March 04, 2013, 03:05:24 AM »

Hi Marinap, Welcome to the fun talks and mad house both. I hope you wonder around the topics and share your thoughts on the posts. Have a good time playing and chatting others up.  :-* and kisses back to ya.

silly as I am I am glad to be here and me xoxoxo
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : March 04, 2013, 04:52:00 AM »

ouch....i can't read the forum for half day and we gonna have two or three new faces around!

Marina, it's great you found your way for the forum and i hope you would like to help us to increase it and you want to take part at our games!

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #9 : March 04, 2013, 09:39:26 PM »

Welcome to the forum Marina,  :-*

Nice to see you here too, after the plesant meeting we had in our valentine

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
legman
: 12

« #10 : March 06, 2013, 07:31:23 PM »

Hi Marina, I need to get much more involved here, welcome don't believe we met. Enjoy and stay involved,kisses
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #11 : March 06, 2013, 07:59:38 PM »

Hey Legman,  Welcome to Forum Village.  Why don't you post a little about yourself and introduce yourself properly here too.

We are a great bunch of people and you will find that we are all friendly, enjoy banter and are, funnily enough still  respectful to each other.  I hope you enjoy your time here and that you do get more involved. 

Its a fun place to be .   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: