*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New "room" Tropical beach
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Do you think it's worth buying it?
***** OMG OMG YEAH Beach   -9 (24.3%)
**** An excellent add   -10 (27%)
*** Good... but not worth the price   -11 (29.7%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -7 (18.9%)
* Not worth it (please explain)   -0 (0%)
: 34

: Poll: New "room" Tropical beach  ( 30286 )
Lover
: 10350

« : February 12, 2013, 10:42:38 AM »

1995A$

I  hoped they give a towel instead the bed... but at least it's a flat bed. As bear said, some poses don't make sense.. the swing in the sky, the pole and glory hole appearing in the sand, but who cares.

We can be on the beach now  :)

Marilyn
: 3771

« #1 : February 12, 2013, 10:50:55 AM »

As someone that loves the Beach and to get some sunbathing, this scene has become my favorite one.  :)

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : February 12, 2013, 11:41:40 AM »

The hell with the price!? i have the A$ to buy it, but i can't charge more A$ for some times...

wonderful release, but man.......wrong commercial line on all the way!

hentaiboy69

« #3 : February 12, 2013, 11:51:17 AM »

I  hoped they give a towel instead the bed... but at least it's a flat bed. As bear said, some poses don't make sense.. the swing in the sky, the pole and glory hole appearing in the sand, but who cares.

the swing fixed on a curved palm tree, the glory hole in a cabin and the pole dance.....welll......what about it under a shower!? it wasn't too hard to think and every things we need for the pose, can be on the scene from the begin!

Bear
: 3856

« #4 : February 12, 2013, 12:27:32 PM »

Rooms are always going to be pricey....that is just a fact... but this bundled with the right interior can make some extensive adventures.

ie.. a mediterranian cruise on the yacht... with an interesting stop at a beach... and an greek villa...

someones due an interesting vacation.  :P

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : February 12, 2013, 03:44:09 PM »

I dont like the look of the bed and of the hmmm in fact of all the things in it . The couch the chair the bed , all is weird . Surely not worth the very high price of it

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #6 : February 12, 2013, 03:48:15 PM »

At least the bed looks like a coconut futon. Try to forget the interieur, get the mood.

Concerto

« #7 : February 12, 2013, 04:09:30 PM »

Haven't checked  whether it is just this room or not but I have lost my boots on a couple of poses and then regained them while here.
Adera
: 3047

« #8 : February 12, 2013, 04:28:20 PM »

Looks like the "room" could offer some fun.

Weird pose you're in Concerto... don't think I know that one.
Concerto

« #9 : February 12, 2013, 04:35:55 PM »

Don't know about fun Adera. No one told us that the dev team had plagiarized the scene from somewhere in Syria...

I assume you mean the pose with male? It is pretty tame.

Incidentally the right hand one with female is one where, with ss, I lost my boots. Strange.
prias
: 317

« #10 : February 13, 2013, 03:41:22 AM »

It's not often but this time I'm gonna defend the dev-team, yes it's expensive but, for you to have something to compare, my lingery design demanded around 20h of work according to the mass of work this new room demanded it's not so expensive... Achat is a commercial site not a cooperative free one :)

Concerning my thought about the room itself, I'm not found at all of the furniture, the bungalow nearby... I would have prefered to have the scene away from civilization...

Yes some poses areridiculous in here but well, I would never think to use a bar or a swing at the beach :p
Bear
: 3856

« #11 : February 13, 2013, 04:01:07 AM »

True Prias... it is not a totally secluded hideaway... there is a natural feel of a bit of privacy in the way the rocks are set... and llends itself nicely to a semi-private situation of risky sex.

I do like the sense of depth to it all, I certainly did not find myself feeling in a "box".

hentaiboy69

« #12 : February 13, 2013, 04:21:50 AM »

well, the "open" room we have, like yacht, mediterranean shore and now this, are well done if we think at how the oldest room are.....a box, as Bear said!

Now, i can just say something about the sea.....it look endless (and that's good!) but maybe a little flat: nothing on it, a boat, an island (yacht) but i know it was done in this way for avoid more work for CPU and graphic card, so it's not a really problem.

It's not often but this time I'm gonna defend the dev-team, yes it's expensive but, for you to have something to compare, my lingery design demanded around 20h of work according to the mass of work this new room demanded it's not so expensive... Achat is a commercial site not a cooperative free one :)

don't know....i'm not an expert in 3D modeling, but at last here the real issue is the programming part, not the model it self: on the web it's easy to find ready stuff to use (i don't know if they work in this way or not!), but solving all the issues necessarily to make the poses work can be hard, i admit it......just, hope this general increase fo price don't get us flowed of A$ request from "working girl"!

Lover

« #13 : February 13, 2013, 04:35:47 AM »

The price is higher then ever before but I also think it's still fair. Regarding the whores, they ever will be here as long as you have to pay even 1A$.
And it's still the same - you only have whores as long as there are people willing to pay them.

My first impression is the feeling of having your own private beach. Something I always have in my mind. And though it's privat there also is room for the idea of having peeping toms if you like it. You can spend the whole day there, having a great time, go swimming then and when.. as bear mentioned you can swim to your yacht or have a party on your yacht, then leave with someone to be alone....
I jsut want more and more a dimmer for light - imagine, having a wonderful night on the beach, perhaps a bonfire, shining stars...

hentaiboy69

« #14 : February 13, 2013, 05:13:04 AM »

the chance of different light to simulate different moment of the day will be great in all the room but specially for the outdoor! same we can say for some good sound, as wave, wind and bird, in this case

: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: