*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  F. - Collecting ideas for new FM poses
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: F. - Collecting ideas for new FM poses  ( 40237 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #15 : February 16, 2013, 09:18:45 AM »

Brandybee's -   Blindfold Bliss.

F   lying face up on the bed naked wearing a blindfold and wrist restraints attached to the top corner posts. Ankles also restrained to bottom corner posts but looser and longer to allow legs to raise up exposing buttocks. Knees bent and flopped open, feet near to ass so pussy and anus easily accessible ( Ladys , you know the smear position lol ). Pillow under ass to elevate those special places .

M standing by with feather and spanking paddle.

Male actions                                                                                                     Female actions             
1)   Run feather around face and neck                                                                1)  Writhe and enjoy
2)   Run feather around abdomen and ribs                                                           2)  Lift breasts
3)   Run feather around breasts and nipples                                                         3)  Buck hips
4)   Run feather around pussy and ass                                                                4)  Bring knees to chest
5)   Rub finger around  her mouth and finger fuck mouth                                        5)  Legs straight in air
6)   Massage  both breasts with his hands                                                            6)  Kiss
7)   Stroke and finger pussy                                                                          7)  Strain wrist restraints 
   Kiss                                                                                                               Hip circle
9)   Lick and tongue fuck pussy                                                                           9)  Suck cock
10) Rim and tongue fuck anus                                                                             10)  Lick cock
11) Stroke and finger anus                                                                                  11)  Lick cock head
12) Erotic spank of buttocks with hand ( F's legs in air )                             12)  Kiss and lick spanking paddle
13) Erotic spank of buttocks with paddle ( F's legs in air )                                     13)  Suck and lick Ms fingers
14) Fuck vagina                                                                                                 14)  Fuck anus

MMMMM  Naughty, erotic and very very nice.  HEHEHE   

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #16 : February 16, 2013, 09:23:46 AM »

Jondas -   Reverse 69

Here's a pose I'd like to have

FM

Reverse 69 (Man on Top)

The scene can be on bed or on the floor (prefer floor one). Female laying on her back, thighs spread legs bent at knee level. Male on four, head facing female's groin, knees resting on each side of female face

Female actions:
- cock stroking
- cock tip kiss
- tongue play
- fondling / licking balls
- blowing
- ass licking (fingering for those who want it)
- breast kneading
- clit rub

Male actions
- thigh kiss
- hip fondle
- navel kiss
- pussy kiss
- pussy lick (slow, long, fast ...etc)
- ass licking
- clit rub/flick
- fingering (pussy/asshole)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #17 : February 16, 2013, 09:34:41 AM »

Brandybees -   Dancing Delight - man dancing for his partner.

Woman sitting watching the male perform a  private  dance for her,   Dancing  but in  male weight lifting type poses,  flexing those  pecs  and biceps as he sways to the music, preferably in black & white cuffs, tight black pants and a black bow tie

Male actions

1 flexing triceps and biceps and kissing each bicep
2 turning round flexing shoulder
3 Stepping forward on each leg and flexing  thigh muscles
4 clenching / flexing buttocks,
5 A good hands behind the head and overly accented hip gyration...& pelvic thrusts
6 walking forward and straddling woman so she can stroke his chest, tummy and shoulders
7 turning round so woman can bend forward and stroke his back and shoulder
8 turning round so woman can stroke & fondle his buttocks
9 walking round the back of the woman so he can stroke her hair and kiss her neck
10 walking behind her and running his fingers / head stroke of her hair
11 walking round the woman so he can gently massage her shoulders
12 sitting astride the woman so he can snog her, holding her hair sensuously
13 sitting astride the woman so he can breathe into her ear and gently caress inside with his tongue
14 pleasure face shutting hie eyes in bliss at her touch

Women's actions

1 leaning back in the chair, enjoying the performance
2 moving forward in the chair to stare intently at  one of the actions the dancer is performing ( remember Kevin Costner in Body Guard)
3 man straddling her and kissing his chest
4 man straddling her and holding and caressing his waist
5 man straddling her and she pulls his head to hers for a deep snog
6 man straddling her and she fondles his cock and balls
7  masturbating  herself  whilst watching the  male dancer
8 man straddling her and she kisses his tummy and belly button
9  body fondle of herself from her neck, breasts to her pussy and up again
10  fondling his legs
11  Stradling her legs and caressing his chest and abs.
12  whispering in his ear the things she would like to do
13  holding his hand , cupping her cheek and then kissing the inner palm open mouthed
14  pleasure face, shutting her eyes at his sweet caresses

« : February 16, 2013, 09:37:09 AM Brandybee »

Lover
: 10350

« #18 : February 18, 2013, 08:51:19 AM »

I publish an idea for a new pose but with little changes it can easily adapted to each gender.

Food play
Girl is lying on bed, man is standing beside (like in gentle foreplay). The girl is covered with food. Instead of usual actions, there are different foods to use.

Male actions
1. Lick ice cream of nipples
2. Lick cream of left arm
3. Eat strawberry out of navel
4. Suck grape of mons
5. Finger pussy, using a banana
6. Push cucumber in ass
7. Fondle belly with hand full of warm vanilla sauce
8. Rub clit with ice cube
9. Kiss her with piece of choclate in mouth and exchange (ok, hard to see...lol)
10. Massage inner thighs with honey
12. Massage tits with marmelade
12. Eat sausage
13. Drink milk.. and drool
14. Pleasure face

Female actions
1. Fondle cock with hand full of yoghurt
2. Kiss man's chest, while milk dripping out of mouth
3. Lick honey of his belly
4. Fondle his leg with ice cube
5. Rub clit using a cherry
6. Rub your pussy with sweets
7. Finger yourself using a sausage
8. Suck cock with cream
9. Hungry face
10. Happy face
11. Satisfied face

Feel free to add options ;)
« : February 18, 2013, 09:20:40 AM Lover »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #19 : February 18, 2013, 05:05:38 PM »

I publish an idea for a new pose but with little changes it can easily adapted to each gender.

Tsss tsss tsss ! We all know that when a MF pose is adapted to FF and that there is some moves needing a penis in MF , we earn a strapon even when this is useless ( ex : the pose play with boobs or the pose sexy feet and legs )  ;D
« : February 18, 2013, 05:08:16 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #20 : February 18, 2013, 05:12:21 PM »

You're right Rukya. Though they just have to remove fondle and suck cock action and replace it, eg with rub/fuck pussy.
Perhaps I should add this in FF poses.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #21 : February 19, 2013, 04:12:24 AM »

Ideed! maybe they do the adaptation in this way to make it faster, but the pose is not having too much appreciation! even, well, the girls just have to avoid that action during play......but i know that dildo stay in the way anyway....

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #22 : February 19, 2013, 12:54:10 PM »

the girls just have to avoid that action during play......

avoiding the moves is easy , but there is still the strapon  ;D . In the pose play with boobs , the masturbation could be sexy if only there was not the strapon . I dont use it just for this

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
jondas

« #23 : February 28, 2013, 01:18:45 AM »

I think that a merger between blindfold bliss and office sex suggestions would be simply DIVINE
jondas

« #24 : March 21, 2013, 07:08:54 AM »

It does seem to me that either fellow Achat members are either using all their imagination skills in rooms ( :p ) or satisfied with exisiting poses and do not need new ones.
Covems
: 1688

« #25 : March 22, 2013, 08:27:56 AM »

They've already combined the blindfold with a room pose...  as soon as I switch to the kneeling rider pose this happens

We all know how much fun itis being blindfolded while your lover has their way with you... somehow, it doesn't work well within the rooms of AChat.  See above picture for example.  You could always close your eyes while in a room... that could make for some interesting typos.  :)

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Concerto

« #26 : March 22, 2013, 09:36:07 AM »

I had a problem with balloons that I had installed on the beach on a couple of occasions. I couldn't see a thing.

I don't know the pose but could it be that your head is just buried somewhere interesting?
Lover

« #27 : March 22, 2013, 04:54:51 PM »

Concerto, please try to remember the pose and post it in Slip of the pen (Report bugs) too

jondas

« #28 : March 23, 2013, 01:08:15 AM »

@ Covems - Interesting, I think you were supposed to find your way through your voice echo :p , you know sound vibrations are absorbed when it is hollow underneath.
Lover

« #29 : June 10, 2013, 12:02:00 PM »

New afterplay/gifting pose, based on Momma_Andrea's idea of gifting panties. It's possible for all combinations.
Any ideas are welcome ;D

Name: Gifting Panties

Girls actions:
- Handing panties
- Rubbing pussy, using panties
- Jerking cock ("Don't forget me")
- Hugging
- Kissing cheeks
- 15 pleasure faces

Guys actions
- Deep kissing
- Kissing nose
- Smelling panties
- Smiling, blowing a kiss ("Thanks")
- Handing rose
- Fondling face
- Giving money (a tribute to all the whores  :D )
- 14 pleasure faces

: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: