*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Crystal Lake.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13
: Crystal Lake.  ( 135597 )
Stone
: 1842

« #60 : October 16, 2013, 03:14:00 AM »

All the guests sadly watch Pafe and Satoire leave but when they are on a mission, they have to go. Duty calls. We all wish them well and God Speed, kiss them on the cheek and watch them drive off in Covems truck.

Doris and Stanley glided round the camp fire and wedding guests looking thoughtful at each one, occasionally nodding and chuckling. 
“We can have some fun this Halloween,”  Doris whispered to Stanley excited.
Stanley nodded in agreement,  “We can certainly sow the seeds in their minds to have uncontrollable urges. Who shall we do first?”

“I thought you would never ask,”  Mrs Grill giggled  focusing on the very handsome form of the Master of ceremonies,  Lover.
Stanley looked over in the same direction. “ Oh my, you wouldn’t dare, Mrs Grill”
Doris giggled again, “Oh, I would indeed Mr Grill, and I think Stone would particularly appreciate it”

Doris focused on in the very intelligent mind of Lover, she scanned his deepest darkest secrets and unlocked the door of his mind.

Carefully she planted the seed in Lover’s heterosexual mind -   :o   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

“ I want to lap dance for Bear, I need to show him my sexy Dad Dancing, I have to shed my clothes for him. I have to strip all my clothes  off till I am naked, for him, for Bear.  I need to pump up my muscles, show him my biceps, my six pack. I have to dance for Bear, I need to dance for Bear. He wants to see my sleek, toned sexy body. I am so sexy for him. He wants to see my special dance for him and him alone.”   Doris fed that seed and it began to grow. The urge quickly becoming overwhelming, taking over from all other thoughts in Lover’s mind. “ I NEED TO LAP DANCE FOR BEAR,  ( Compliments of Stone-  payback  hehe ) I LOVE HIM IN A NONE GAY WAY, I HAVE TO LAP DANCE FOR HIM”

Next Doris focused in on Bear. She oozed into his head and planted the seed in his mind –    :o   :-*

“ I think Lover is wonderful, he is so hot and sexy in a none gay way. I want to see his sexy dad dancing lap dance, I will appreciate all his efforts. I will always be his partner in the horse costume. I want to see his sexy, muscley body, I have to see  him strip. I need to see him dance. I need to sit in the centre of all the guests and wait for him. I am so looking forward to Lovers lap dance, for me. It’s so special he cares so much for me. I will be so touched and enjoy his special dance so much, I will be reduced to snivly tears  at the end and have to give him a man hug. “

Bear suddenly spoke to his band mates and placed a chair  in the centre of the guests and not too far from the fire. The flickering light of the flames had a sexy glow and seemed to create a wonderful ambience, just the setting for what was about to come.  The guests seemed to make a natural circle, sensing something special will happen.    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Cocks N Roses began to play ….    AC/DC. The Jack        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2e2OKVhMQc....

Cue …..   LOVER…..  arms waving in the air,  swaying his sexy little waist and tight bottom at Bear ...

She gave me the Queen
She gave me the King
She was wheelin' and dealin'
Just doin' her thing
She was holdin' a pair
But I had to try
Her Deuce was wild
But my Ace was high
But how was I to know
That she'd been dealt with before
Said she'd never had a Full House
But I should have known
From the tattoo on her left leg
And the garter on her right
She'd have the card to bring me down
If she played it right

Stone's got the jack, she got me back
She's got the jack, she's got me back

She's got the jack, she's got the jack
She's got me back, back, back, back, back, back, back
She's got the jack

Poker face was her name
Poker face was her nature
Poker straight was her game
If she knew she could get you
She played 'em fast
And she played 'em hard
She could close her eyes
And feel every card
But how was I to know
That she'd been shuffled before
Said she'd never had a Royal Flush
But I should have known
That all the cards were comin'
From the bottom of the pack
And if I'd known what she was dealin' out
I'd have dealt it back

She's got the jack, and who knows what else?
She's got the jack, yeah, yeah
She's got me back, back, back, back, back, back, back
She's got the jack

She's got the jack, she's got the jack,
Ooh, It was a bad deal, (Jack)
She gave me the (Jack), hey
She's got the (Jack), she's got the (Jack)
She's got the (Jack), ooh can't you tell
She's got the (Jack, jack, jack, jack, jack, jack, jack, jack)
(She's got the jack, she's got the Jack)
She's got the jack, she's got the Jack
She's got the jack, you never know!
She's got the jack
She's got the jack, and it hurts!
(She's got the jack)
She's got the jack, jack, jack, jack, jack, jack, jack

STONE's  GOT YOU BACK     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  ::)   :P
Aaaaaah!
Thank you, I’m glad you liked the show ….. and God Bless.

( Doris & Stanley are taking requests for Halloween in the AB&G, let Brandybee know. All guests posting, please join in by smelling jasmine; icy temperatures, finding red roses, catching ghostly movements in the corner of your eye.. I’m sure you get the idea of ghostly… you are not alone ideas.. Thank you”       PS    Lover - gotchya back for the Hugh Jackman thing  :o  :D :D :D :D :D  )

« : October 16, 2013, 04:33:01 AM Stone »

Lover
: 10350

« #61 : October 16, 2013, 03:35:27 PM »

I wave bye bye to Pafe and Sat and just want to go to Marilyn as my mind is dizzy... I don't know what's happening, but I hear my inner voice talking loud and clear
“ I want to lap dance for Bear, I need to show him my sexy Dad Dancing, I have to shed my clothes for him. I have to strip all my clothes  off till I am naked, for him, for Bear.  I need to pump up my muscles, show him my biceps, my six pack. I have to dance for Bear, I need to dance for Bear. He wants to see my sleek, toned sexy body. I am so sexy for him. He wants to see my special dance for him and him alone.”   Doris fed that seed and it began to grow. The urge quickly becoming overwhelming, taking over from all other thoughts in Lover’s mind. “ I NEED TO LAP DANCE FOR BEAR,  I LOVE HIM IN A NONE GAY WAY, I HAVE TO LAP DANCE FOR HIM”

In all my life before I never had this strong feeling - I know I HAVE to dance for bear and though neither me nor he are gay, I KNOW we both want it.
Bear is talking to our guys from Cocks'n'Roses, placing a chair in the middle and sitting down - his eyes locked on me. I can't take my eyes off from him, while I'm starting to unbutton my shirt, slowly walking to him... As I almost reach him, I throw my shirt away. Moving like a snake while I'm zaking off my trousers as I hear the band starting with "The Jack Lyrics". I'm waving my arms in the air, dancing around bear, my hand slowly moving along his neck...
Smiling while I slowly move one leg about his thigs, sitting down on his lap.

Stone's got the jack, she got me back
She's got the jack, she's got me back

My body dancing to freddies voice, my index finger moving above my my nose...my slightly opened lips wetting my finger... moving on above my chin.. my neck... my chest 

Now moving along my navel...stopping.... My other hand is taking bear's hand, placing it to my chest while the fingers of my right hand are walking up on his chest

Our bodies are swaying to the rhythm of the song and we're both feeling the strong connection between us - not sexual, but true male love, like only men can have.

The song finishes... I see saltwater in bear's eyes and I also am touched. He wraps his arms around me, hugging me, thanking for the dance - a dance I only did for him. My eyes get moist too...

We both awake from our emotional state and look around. I get up, going to stone. "Congrats stone" I offer my hand... in a typical human reaction she wants to do a handshake - this moment I take her hand, turn and lift it, so she's looking into her own palm "Look at your palm - you feel relaxed and easy, forgetting thge world around and just hear my voice now" I tell her.

This handshake interruption is hypnotizing everyone. A well known "program" is interrupted, our subconscious now is open for each order it gets. "Look around... you see many friends... and you also see" I raise my voice "Hugh Jackman standing opposite to you!" Her eyes get wide, she starts to smile and we all can hear "Oh my god...Hugh!"

Everyone is surprised. Nobody can see Hugh, but Marilyn standing opposite. Stone is walking straight to her "This.. is.. Hugh!" She is stuttering....
As she is close to enough to hug Marilyn, I clap my hands... "Stone, wake up!" Stone stops, shaking her head...  looking at Marilyn, turning around to me, seeing me laughing "You devil!"

We both laugh and hug....
« : October 16, 2013, 03:45:16 PM Lover »

Stone

« #62 : October 16, 2013, 06:46:48 PM »

Jayc & I move to the centre nearer the fire to see what’s going on.  “ Oh My life,  God answered my prayers” I exclaim. 
“What?”  Jayc asks.   
“ Lover  played a trick on me once, I swore one day, I’d get him back,  that day has come.. look”

Jayc started laughing as he saw Lover slowly stripping for Bear. They seem besotted with each other in a manly kind of way.
“He has some good moves there” Jayc admires his lap dancing routine.

“MMM, he sure has, Watch and learn baby,  I may want you to perform a lap dance one day for me” I tease him, squeezing his bottom.

An “awwww”  escapes my lips as Bear hugs Lover at the end of his dance. Sooooooooo sweet.  There are tears too awww.

When they have finished, Lover approaches me, naked as the day he was born. I try not to lower my eyes and really do try my best to keep eye contact. I almost succeed.  ;D

He offers his hand as a payback well done. We both smile as I firmly shake, but it’s a funny weird handshake, one he knows from his deep deep past.  It does something strange, it makes me open to suggestion.

Lover says in a strangely hypnotic voice.  “Look around... you see many friends... and you also see  Hugh Jackman standing opposite to you!"

My eyes widen in shock, and smile.  I see my heart throb – sexy, adorable Hugh, standing there in wet trunks, that gorgeous hairy chest, that gorgeous body on show "Oh my God... its Hugh!"

I stutter a little Star Struck.  A big movie Star, here, now at the Lake at the Forum Village , Wowwww!!

I go to greet him, to touch him, to feel that wonderful chest hair in my fingers. I am just about to fling myself on him, like a god to worship when suddenly I hear  claps and Lover's raised voice - "Stone, wake up!"  I suddenly come back to my senses and shake my head...  I am standing in front of Marilyn, not my Hugh Jackman.

“Where did you hide him?”  I ask looking behind her back, accusing her as a child would for stealing her sweets.   

Marilyn shows her hands palm up and over,  he’s not there either, playing along with my assumption, she’s hidden him from me.

Then I look at her and back at Lover,   "You devil!"  I know somehow he was responsible for my mirage.

We both laugh and hug.   “ Well played Stone” Lover whispers in my ear.
“You too” I  giggle.

Doris and Stanley chuckled, pleased that their mind control was working so well and how receptive the AB&G patrons were.
They looked for their next victims and focused on Bear again.

“Shall we do a few minor adjustments to that Scary Dominant Brain of his?” Stanley spoke to Doris mischievously.

“Mmm” Doris cocked her head to one side thoughtfully. “ I quite like him dangerous” She contemplated,  then continued,

“ How about, we drive him wild with want & lust, but he thinks he’s retrained like a submissive, he can’t achieve want he wants, he can’t get the control he wants, the control he craves for.  He wants a certain woman more than ever, he craves to control her, he wants to possess her body, mind and soul, but she’s mischievous and teases him over and over. He fantasises about her, can’t get enough of her, has wicked fantasies about her, and she does an ultimate tease he finds so hot, it drives him wild with desire, a fire deep within his very soul and loins. He wants her so badly it is with him every waking moment and in his dreams at night” 

Doris was pleased with the idea of putting such a King Dom in a state of not quite reaching his goal.  His fate in the hands of another – the very woman for whom he craves. A shift in the power play.

Stanley rubbed his hands together in glee, “ Oh Mrs Grill, that is perfect for him. You adjust him, while I look for someone to assist and tease his craving.”  Then he turned back… “What woman do you have in mind for him?”

“There is but one, I think,” Doris smiles naughtily, “At the moment at least,  but I will adjust her too, I have something very wicked in mind for them both”   She whispers her thoughts to Stanley.

“Oh my Mrs Grill, you are so naughty and wicked, I’m so glad I married you,” he chuckles back, “ I will get to work on that idea straight away, no time like the present….”

He singles out someone to sow the seeds in the psycy of their brain, to grow and flourish and the suggestion and adjustment is planted very, very firmly.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #63 : October 16, 2013, 07:11:57 PM »

The choking wood smokes twirls and twists in my direction, swirling round my head, stinging my eyes and mixing with the air by my mouth and nose. I cough as it catches the back of my throat, and laugh at the same time, “I hate Rabbits”  I gasp  and sure enough the smoke slowly disappears only to form elsewhere a few minutes later.

Pafe & Satoire make their excuses to go and kiss everyone good bye. They have been given a new mission. We wish them the best of luck and safe travels.

I wipe my teary, smokey eyes and sniff my clothes. Wood smoke certainly clings to the cloth but in a good way. 

The dance by Lover is spectacular. The moves are so flamboyant with sexy overtones. The flailing arms over his head shimmying down to snake down his body and thrusting his crotch in Bears direction in time to the music is just beautiful. He sings provocatively, just to Bear.  The loving eyes and pursed kissy lips is so touching. It is obvious to anyone watching, they care deeply for each other. 

It is a beautiful thing to watch, that two heterosexual men are so in touch with their softer sides, they are not afraid to show the depth of their feelings for each other.
And when, they hug, Bear is not the only one misty eyed. I dap my eyes and I hear Old Joe chuckling to himself.

“Wood smoke,”  I explain,
“It’s not you I’m giggling at,”  he answers amused.  “There’s just something strange in the air tonight”  He offers to get me another beer and I nod, “ Please”

I watch as Stone seems to acting strangely towards Marilyn as though she is going to devour her on the spot. Then the next thing she is hugging Lover.  A very strange turn of events.

Old Joe leaves me alone on the wooden log I am perched on to fetch the beers.  The temperature drops a little and I splay my hands out towards the fire to warm them.

A beautiful smell of jasmine fills the air again and I feel the breeze teasing my ear. I scrape some strands of hair behind my ear using my fingers. The breeze seems to turn even cooler by my ear and that whispering again teases me. 

My inner self appears to be reading something, “Wild, desire, lust, sex, hot.”  Words that keep repeating. My body and brain respond. Erotic images are playing in my head of couples naked, in sheens of sweat, kissing, licking and sucking each other.  “ You want it, you need it, you desire it”

I shake my head, but it’s still there, even more words are forming, hotter images are playing.

“ Show him your sexy self, show him your inner slut, show him your desire, make him want you, drive him wild”  Then the figure of a very desirable man begins to form,  but doesn’t quite come into focus.  “ You want him, show him, take him to the edge of ecstacy. You are a sexy temptress, a wicked seductress..  make him want you and make him want you too” 

My brain is fuzzy, not making sense…  then it’s gone and Old Joe is thrusting a bottle of beer in front of me and banging the top of my bottle with the bottom of his.  The fizzy beer begins to well up the neck ready to erupt.

“Why you… “  my cussing is unfinished as I place my lips over the top and catch the liquid jettisoning into my mouth, swallowing furiously.
Old Joe, laughs,  “ I love watching you do that, can’t imagine why..” 

Breathless, from the breath I was holding as I swallowed, I tease him back.. licking the bottle seductively. Old Joe stops dead in his tracks as I simulate the perfect blow job. He watches mesmerised.

Then I stop, and he realises he was staring.  We both burst out laughing.
“You will give me a heart attack,” Old Joe fans himself.  We clink bottles and drink. We then get up to have the last slow, concluding dance.

We join Lover and Bear, cuddling in a slow dance  :o on the make shift dance floor.

Looks like it’s nearly time to pack up and leave the Happy couple – Covems and Amy to their wedding night …

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #64 : October 17, 2013, 03:01:31 PM »

I couldn't help but enjoy the Lover &  Bear show but my attention was quickly drawn to Brandy and Old Joe who were having a beer together at which point Brandy starting performing amazing fellatio on the beer bottle.  I found this both amusing and arousing in equal and by the look on old Joe's face it had the desired affect on him too. 

Everyone seemed to getting ready to leave Lover and Brandy were still on the dance floor and Brandy and Old Joe were just joining them.  I took this a queue to leave.

Suddenly that smell filled my nostrils again visions of the earlier dream flashed before eyes as I looked at Brandy.  I felt a little giddy as if drunk but I'd only had a couple of beers. Then everything became clear I asked myself "was she the one in the dream?"  I marched over to Joe and Brandy with a new found confidence I'd never felt before gently tapped Joe on the shoulder and said "May I cut in".

We danced round and round just like in my dream as I held Brandy close I was filled with a longing a desire like never before but then a voice in head said "not tonight but soon very soon."   I pulled myself together gently stepped away from her bowing slightly as I did and said "Thank you sweet Brandy hopefully I will see you again soon.  She didn't answer just looked at me slightly bewildered so I turned to leave still wondering where this new found confidence had come from.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #65 : October 17, 2013, 06:10:11 PM »

I was in Old Joe’s arms as he gently waltzed me round. He had some nifty moves for his age and gently dipped me. We giggled at Bear and Lover’s dancing. Both of them kept trying to lead. They were comical, yet endearing at the same time.

As we danced, I saw someone approaching. The smell of jasmine became stronger and hung in the air. I stared at the man strolling over to us with purpose, over Old Joe’s shoulder, and was enraptured. 
I saw the animal magnetism in him, in the way he held himself, the toned, perfect physique of his body, the stunning cut of his perfect hair to go with his handsome features.
He was absolutely stunning. I caught my breath as he tapped Old Joe on the shoulder, indicating he wished to dance with me for a moment.

And he took me in his arms. His eyes were beautiful, yet in their depth, I saw a wildness, a slight arrogance, a yearning of unleashed passion. 
It excited me. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. He held me close, his lips inches from mine and I wanted him to kiss me. He held me firm as he took the lead and pulled me expertly to follow the dance steps he knew so well.

I was attracted to him and my body tingled at his nearness. Then he stopped, bowed slightly and walked off into the night.

I watched his powerful gait as he strolled away, wondering what had just happened. Confused, I turned to see where Old Joe had gone. He was busy packing up the trucks with others.

I helped and kept busy doing the same thing. The trucks were all soon packed and we shouted to Covems and Amy we were off.

I placed a bottle of Champagne by their front door and jumped in the truck with Bear and Old Joe to return to the AB&G.

Continued -   Forum Home page / Discussions about sex /  Erotic Stories /  Achats Bar & Grill  ( AB&G )  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.975.html    

« : October 24, 2013, 03:46:03 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #66 : October 20, 2013, 12:05:26 AM »

Stone and I hop into our truck and follow the line of vehicles leaving the lake. Its time to give the newlyweds some alone time. We need to go to the bar before going home. I want to check out the lights after the flickering we saw earlier and Stone wanted her “Big bag” the contents inside this bag never fail to amaze me. You could survive a week in the wilderness with all the chocolate she has in that thing. 

I ask her for the AC/DC CD from the console and pop it in the player. I find the tune “she's got the jack” our heads nod in time to the slow bluesy beat and i crank up the volume when they get to the chorus. I can control myself no more and bust out laughing as Stone sings along changing the words

“Stone's got the jack”

“she got me back”

“Stone's got the jack”

“she got me back”

I am about to run off the road I am laughing so hard. Stone looks puzzled and turns down the music.

“what is so funny?” Stone inquires he head tilted at a angle.

I pull into the bar parking lot and avoid the question.
Stone

« #67 : October 20, 2013, 05:38:15 AM »

Packing and good byes complete, I jump into our truck. Jayc drives and puts the AC DC  disc on to listen to as we drive.

I am delighted when the song “She’s got the Jack” comes on and sing along quite happily remembering the lap dance Lover gave Bear.

Jayc begins too chuckle and then it goes much deeper. His body is shaking and he’s finding it difficult to drive.
Each line of the chorus, I sing, he seems to find funnier and funnier. He starts to cry with laughter.

“ What’s so funny?” I ask , “Are you thinking of the Lover and Bear dance?”

He is nodding but just can’t speak, through the laughter convulsing his body. Little yelping sounds escape his lips.

I begin to laugh to,  not quite as hard as him. It's quite infectious but am a little concerned that he has the control to drive straight.  I am somewhat relieved when we pull into the familiar car park of the AB&G and he parks up, wiping the tears from his eyes.

“What’s so funny?”  I ask again, but he doesn’t answer, shaking his head as he fishes out the keys for the bar and locks the truck.

I continue to sing the song in my head,
“Stone's got the jack” 
“She got me back”

Jayc is almost doubling over with laughter,  and is having difficulty putting the key in the lock.

“What on earth has tickled him so much?” I wonder and take the keys off him impatiently and open up.

We walk inside and see Zoerink &  JCM0824.  They had beaten us back from the Spousing celebrations. They had tidied up and having a well deserved drink.

" Hi guys"  I greet them and kiss both.  " Why, thanks for tidying up. Saves me doing it later. Will you help decorate for halloween in the morning. Volunteers are always a plus,  you can both bunk down for the night here if you want. There's a couple of spare beds I can make up.  Brandy wont mind, in fact, she will probably insist on it"

Jayc is still laughing, especially as he throws a few coins in the juke box and ACDC blares out, once again..  " She's got the Jack" ...

Continued -   Forum Home page / Discussions about sex /  Erotic Stories /  Achats Bar & Grill  ( AB&G )   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.975.html

« : October 24, 2013, 03:48:07 AM Brandybee »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #68 : October 31, 2013, 02:17:02 AM »

OOT: MINIOOOONS

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #69 : October 31, 2013, 04:06:15 PM »

this post got me lost, i think i need this

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #70 : October 31, 2013, 10:14:12 PM »

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
terric
: 622

« #71 : November 01, 2013, 08:04:41 AM »

;D  I'M A NERD ;D

Korvo
: 16

« #72 : February 21, 2014, 04:03:56 PM »

“Tonight I am yours to live out your fantasies. Do with me as you please. I will not refuse you, nor anything you desire...”

With a sparkle in her eyes she slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and with a light rustle the light fabric fell down her slender, athletic, naked body. As her dress pooled around her feet, she stepped out of it with a calmness about her that I will never forget. Willingly she offered herself to the savage, the beast I didn’t know existed until I met her. She found the way to his dungeon, feeling his presence as soon as she laid her eyes on me, long before the notion of his existence even reached my conscious mind.

I unleashed the savage within me that night and took her without holding back, feeling a premenition it would be the last time we shared a bed together. I fucked her relentlessly, taking full advantage of her offer, using her body as a vessel to reach the ultimate climax, an orgasm with an intensity that was never reached again after that night. She was on her knees, pinned to the bed with her shoulders, my hand in her neck. My other hand around her waist to keep her butt in the air. Her eyes closed, her mouth half opened, gasping for air as I pounded into her, lost in lust, driven by animalistic instinct. I only caught a glimpse of her content smile before I collapsed after spilling my seed into her and I fell immediately into a dreamless sleep. When I woke up the bed was empty and on the pillow next to mine was the silver necklace with the tear shaped sapphire that i gave her for her birthday. She had left me and I would never see her again.

Some would agree that time heals all wounds. I however, feel that time only dulls the pain. In some moments, when your guard is down, the pain can come back full force. I never forgot her nor did I ever let the memory of her or the feeling of missing her fade or slip away. She was always present in the back of my conscious, in the shadows like those that became my habitat.

Often I felt the need to find here so strongly it physically hurt, but until now I had never had the courage nor taken the risk to search for her. I knew I would never find her unless she wanted me to and I also knew that if I found her and they found out, her life would be in danger, even more so as mine. As a puppet master in the back stage of the political arena, the secrets I knew came at a price. I was always on the run.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #73 : February 21, 2014, 09:42:17 PM »

Korvo

Excellent  writing  .  I am looking forward to reading  more .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Korvo
: 16

« #74 : February 23, 2014, 05:45:06 AM »

“Korvo… Oh god, Korvo! I’m your toy... Take me, fuck me, own me…”

I increase the grip of my hands on her hips, causing her skin to turn red, the impression of my fingers leaving a mark for days after. Her scent overwhelming as I kneel behind her, bringing my throbbing member to her entrance. Her sex is drenched and the smell of her desire is overwhelming, drowning my senses, making me drunk with lust. Without thinking I forcefully thrust my member into her channel, making her body rock as my pelvis collides with her buttocks, skin slapping on impact. I start to fuck her immediately, the savage in me directing my movements, my drive, my strength, pushing me to selfishly claim her and take her for my own satisfaction.

She gives herself to me completely, moving with me as I fuck her relentlessly, overtaken herself by the sexual energy crackling through the room. As in a trance her head is turned to the side, her eyes closed, just the twitch of her lips betrays the impact my thrusts have on her. With each forceful push into her tight pussy, the head of my cock hits her cervix, my balls swing up and hit her clit, her breasts jiggle on her chest. I devour her like a predator devours his prey, moving in and out of her like a piston. Then I reach my peak and explode in her, feeling her buck into me to milk me for my seed. Slowly I disconnect myself and roll off her, closing my eyes as I am overtaken by fatigue and satisfaction, my body heavy and empty, hearing her whisper in the distance.

“Find me.. please..”

With a shock I open my eyes, woken up by a rasping cry outside of the car. Sweat is beading down my temples and for a moment I am panicking, not knowing where I am and who or what called out. My right hand finds the gear stick and my left feels the steering wheel and slowly I become aware of my surroundings while the dream slowly fades away. I blink and let my eyes get used to the darkness, then slowly look around. A raven sits on the waiste bin that is near the single lamp post on the abandoned parking lot and again he opens his beak to let out that raspy cry that woke me up. The light of the lamp post gives me just enough light to see the contours of the interior of the car and the tight hold of the bucket seat in the Aston Martin putting me at ease.

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13  
« previous next »
: