*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Greetings everyone
« previous next »
: [1]
: Greetings everyone  ( 6253 )
Swabbie_DK
: 12

MSN Messenger - SBJuul@hotmail.com
« : February 23, 2013, 03:44:41 AM »

I thought I'd better take my time and say hi here in this, what seems like a, very friendly group.
I am now on my fourth day here and really liking it sofar, came to AChat on the advice of a friend and I will say tyhat was good advice.

I am a roleplayer got 20+ years of experience with that and I enjoy the play and the evolving situation.

lastly, so far most people have been very friendly and I commend that.

-Swabbie_DK-
jeanona31
: 503

« #1 : February 23, 2013, 03:59:12 AM »

Welcome Swabbie,

I'm glad to hear your positive impression for the game.
I'm sure you'll like friendship on the forum too, here you can find lots of fun,
and you can share your ideas, your thoughts ,anything you want.
 Yes, you're right we are very friendly group so welcome to the crew  :)

Cheers....Enjoy ! ;)

Concerto

« #2 : February 23, 2013, 05:08:01 AM »

Welcome to the forum and... thanks again ;)
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : February 23, 2013, 05:38:01 AM »

Welcome Swabbie,

an experienced roleplayer but new to this game - perhaps you have an external look to the game and this forum and and can give some new expressions.
Read the forum, share your ideas and join the AChat Bar & Grill for a drink
Discussions about Sex/Erotic Stories/The AChat Bar & Grill
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.msg47758/topicseen.html#msg47758

We also like to send you birthday greetings. If you like it too, send me a pm - just day and month.

Have fun :)

@concerto: Is he already in some pics here?  ;)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : February 23, 2013, 06:17:46 AM »

Welcome in this nice village, Swabbie! We are allways happy to see new fae around cause it means new idea nad new fun! YAHUUUUU!

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #5 : February 23, 2013, 07:06:02 AM »

Welcome Swabbie_DK  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #6 : February 23, 2013, 09:06:24 AM »

Welcome Swabbie,

Glad another soul found its way into our crazy little world here, make sure to share your opinions, ideas and enjoy your stay  :).

Feel free to visit the bar and join our "Secret Games" if you'd like :D!

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : February 23, 2013, 09:29:50 AM »

Swabbie_DK , Welcome to the Forum village, its a fun & crazy dreamworld here.

The 20+ role player has certainly caught my eye there,  cus now I'm convinced there is a  story in you for The Erotic Story Contest 4

Forum  Home Page / Organisations & Events / Contests / EROTIC STORY 4 CONTEST  “ First Time”  THE RULES                             http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2196.0.html

Consider yourself campaigned and  hopefully you will check it out, be interested & I will receive a submission from you,  its worth 600A$ , more if your story is voted in the top 3.

There is also the intertwining story of our fantasy bar - The AB&G , pop in, first drink is on the house , but at the moment , all the drinks are free as its Tango's birthday & Lovers wedding celebrations  ( Lover has mentioned it earlier )

There is also a Campfire inter-twining story just starting too which you maybe interested in. All are welcome.

Forum Home page / Discussions about sex / Erotic Stories / Campfire at Crystal Lake  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2307.0.html

If you are not familiar with writing with multi authors in intertwining posts ..  its all good fun and challenging at times trying to keep time lines and adjusting your posts or own story line to fit in.  All good practice for role playing in your rooms.  See below for some tips which may help  ;D

Forum Home page / Discussions about sex / Erotic Stories /
HELPFUL TIPS ON POSTING IN INTERTWINING EROTIC STORY THREADS (AB&G & ICEHOUSE)   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1900.0.html

Hope you post your view & ideas and join in the stories.   See you around. Have fun  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Concerto

« #8 : February 23, 2013, 09:34:38 AM »

@lover lol, was I that obvious? Anyone who goes out of their way to buy a subscription just to be with me deserves some kind of (additional) thanks :) Perhaps I should get some kickback from Achat.
Swabbie_DK

« #9 : February 23, 2013, 10:13:35 AM »

Concerto, I would have gotten that subscription anyway... brings a lot more fun along.... but I certainly hope to run into you again!   ;D

-Swabbie_DK-
Concerto

« #10 : February 23, 2013, 12:49:56 PM »

Lol, foot and mouth disease again
Swabbie_DK

« #11 : February 24, 2013, 01:08:25 AM »

Concerto, no no, you did nudge me in the right direction, and you were a truly fine host.

-Swabbie_DK-
tangoracer
: 3444

« #12 : February 24, 2013, 07:42:35 AM »

Welcome Swabbie

you've joined the best group of people here in the Achat forum village

Its a mad and same times wild place

Hope you find your feet and run with us all

: [1]  
« previous next »
: