*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Achat facebook?
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Achat facebook?  ( 13321 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : March 29, 2013, 07:02:53 AM »

soooorry!? i know what you mean, but it's like you don't want to be googled around....what's the problem!?

hb, i dont think its a problem for trike. He just said our posts can be found in google so its not problem to have a public fb-page

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : March 29, 2013, 07:09:55 AM »

mmmm, it's not really the same, and i had write why in one of my preview post...

Facebook give us the chance to explore the life of our friends: i mean, everything we post there, can be under the eyes of everyone and there is no much privacy in it....even if there is some way to make your comment or post hidden to people wo are not in your friend list.

Now......sure is i will never use my facebook account (yes, i have one but no pics and i use it rarely) cause i don't want to mix the two things: Facebook is the real life, with all its rule and AChat, for me, is my little corner of paradice, where i had met lot of wonderful people and my wonderful Master (mwaaahhhh!). A little corner where i feel free to share my thoughts with my friends and, why not!, something more the people i trust and only with them! stop! No one out of my friends circle can't see it and it's right like this!

aaanyway, if you think it help, go on.....

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #17 : August 05, 2014, 11:10:21 PM »

From what I  know  FB  don't allow mature content.

I think its a  bad idea  My  FB  is  only family
and to keep in touch with them .
I would not like  to blend  it with this to  places

this is more  mature sex content  hehe.

bad bad idea  .what happens on Achat stays in Achat    I say  :D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #18 : September 08, 2014, 08:28:02 AM »

bad bad idea  .what happens on Achat stays in Achat    I say  :D

I agree,  Although putting FB aside maybe something a less bit interactive and personal as FB might be better.  The one thing I've notice is lots of people would like the social media word of mouth and to keep in touch with updates.  So something like Instagram, Twitter or even an RSS feed from the Achat site would fill those needs. 

Its like roxxy said what happens in Achat stays there, and with more and more companies, schools and just general people judging people on the online world.  There is something really nice in achat right now, we are kind and don't judge and we really don't drag real life into it.  Some of us go to school and well some college schools have kicked girls out because of them stripping, doing web cam shows or even and exchange of sexy pics or talk.  So i really think FB is a really bad idea even more so since FB carries too much personal information on the people that use it.  And FB's policies don't protect the people that use it from what I read.  But again I understand the want for a connect of some kinda thats why I suggest and twitter like service or RSS feed of the web site.  other then that i think its safe to say the debate of an official FB page is closed.
Lover

« #19 : September 08, 2014, 08:48:49 AM »

Alita
There is something really nice in achat right now, we are kind and don't judge and we really don't drag real life into it.

There is much truth in your words. It's this forum which you are describing. The people in this forum make it a worthy and wonderful place. We're doing all we can do to have a great community.

We're not just a forum of the game - we made it a place to "meet", to talk and discuss, to play games and have events; people with different ages, different languages and cultures, dfifferent needs and desires. All sharing one "hobby" - AChat. This is the glue that sticks us together and so we're also trying to improve it.

So the question is, what else can we do to have it social, but without giving more private details than we all want. We're open to any ideas :)

trike_riding
: 28

« #20 : November 17, 2014, 08:42:21 PM »

hi again all, let me just say it was just a thought for public clean talks a fb page for just talking saying hi, with or without chat could be an idea. I do know many people like to keep some things private. And for those people I agree. That is not where to be. For me I am me all over a trans girl pre open.  I have had some good long chats with all kinds of people around here, ow I forgot what my reply to lovers question was.
Yes a group room would be fantastic. Sorry I cause a stir.

silly as I am I am glad to be here and me xoxoxo
Lover

« #21 : November 20, 2014, 05:24:36 PM »

For many reasons most don't want to join facebook/achat. Biggest problem is the name. So let's ask, can we have a place in forum or game, to get all the amenities fb is offering, but without the drawbacks.

Yes, we need a group room too ;)

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: