*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Best Kiss Pose On Achat
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Best Kiss Pose On Achat  ( 31962 )
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« : March 06, 2013, 05:22:28 AM »

Was with my sexy cowboy mmmwwwahhhhhhhh last night and we kissed in the Defenceless woman and its a sexy kiss
After he had taken me to heaven we kissed in the foreplay pose I asked him what was the best kiss in Achat.

We then went looking for all the kisses and found lots heheh had good fun looking for them to mmmwahhhh

So I would like to ask everyone what your favourite kiss pose is

The Kiss in WOMAN ON TOP I think is the sexiest

thanks for sharing  mmwahhh

jondas

« #1 : March 06, 2013, 06:04:10 AM »

I like the kiss in the 69 pose
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : March 06, 2013, 06:06:29 AM »

We cant all anwser this , we dont have all the updates that MF have . and the kisses are not the sames in MF and FF versions of the same pose

For exemple , the kiss in the 69 pose . It is nice in MF version , but its just a "licking tongue" move in the FF version
« : March 06, 2013, 06:10:08 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #3 : March 06, 2013, 09:42:05 AM »

I m not sure yet  wich one is the best
We have to work more on this
And i will love this effort  :)

Concerto

« #4 : March 06, 2013, 10:32:17 AM »

Ahhhhh the kiss.
Thank the Achat gods for including them but curse them for not including them on all poses and, worse, for not enabling each partner to have the opportunity. Oh... and even worse, for making them interruptible.

There are some great kisses in the game. I like it when I can invoke it and when I am surprised. I booted someone once when they refused to use a kiss action that I wasn't able to.

In SM these are good because I can invoke them but there are others..

lapdance kiss - I love my position
foreplay kiss - I love the roll over
pampered man - I love that male comes to me
surprise from behind - mmm I kiss his neck and rub myself
anal doggy - I like the turn round to kiss
spoons - I like that I pull his head to me
play with the breasts - I love that I get to masturbate him at the same time
deep throat suck - mmm tender and I masturbate him
handcuffed - very nice

« : March 06, 2013, 10:33:54 AM Concerto »
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #5 : March 06, 2013, 11:24:21 AM »

Like Concerto has said, many good kiss in MS  :)

My favorites poses for kiss are:
Handcuffed and spoons  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : March 06, 2013, 11:26:34 AM »

I like the "clothed foreplay" kiss,  I like the expectant longing on the girls face as the guy steps forward and the snog in " Fuck the tits "

All the kisses mentioned by Concerto are fantastic too.

Best ones is the slow down snog in the" lap dance"  and " Riding on the chair" and  " Lets talk"  mmmm  

mmmm I think I just like snogging  :P    :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #7 : March 06, 2013, 12:12:49 PM »

I will add my fav kiss soon, but want to mention: It's a success of the forum that we get more and more kisses, as we begged for it and brought it up in each new pose we suggested :)

tangoracer
: 3444

« #8 : March 06, 2013, 12:35:53 PM »

MMMMM yes I'm with Brandy slowed down lap dance Kiss   mmmmmmmm yes indeed the passion that is in the faces of both shows it's a deep meaningful kiss

Same Kiss is in the Ride on the Chair  but the Lap dance just gets it for me. :-* :-* :-* :-*

Bear
: 3856

« #9 : March 06, 2013, 06:32:35 PM »

IMO I believe the spoon kiss to be the most sensual I have found... I captured a memorible moment in that in a snippet... and found myself stunned how sensual it appearred in the image.

or maybe it was her...   :P

jayc
: 1600

« #10 : March 07, 2013, 12:17:55 AM »

all the poses mentioned have nice kissing, so i will add "seat with cock"  a very nice snog, hard  to pick a favorite , as brandy already said i  too love kissing  ;)
Concerto

« #11 : March 07, 2013, 01:16:41 PM »

Slightly off topic as it isn't Achat but for those who love kissing...

The Maccabees "Toothpaste Kisses" is a great video.

If you haven't seen it... http://www.themaccabees.co.uk/#videos/toothpaste-kisses

Edited to add... actually I find it is better viewed on YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SJmWSWQgdM&list=FLDTjWFfumh4aQeinxg3rW_w
« : March 07, 2013, 03:23:46 PM Concerto »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #12 : March 07, 2013, 02:18:07 PM »

That is a fabulous video Concerto,   did you know it was filmed in the AB&G    ;D   ... errr ... that was a tame night   :o   LOL

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Kingdustin
: 598

« #13 : March 18, 2013, 06:23:50 PM »

there are to many for to just pick one. but the handcuffed one stand out well for me and foreplay kiss as well.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Covems
: 1688

« #14 : March 19, 2013, 04:06:45 AM »

For me, it's the entire "Kneeling Lovers" pose.  Although only one of us can initiate the kiss, the rest of the actions are excellent, in my opinion.  It's like a "make out session"... AND... we get to hold each other during the kiss.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: