*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Best Kiss Pose On Achat
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Best Kiss Pose On Achat  ( 31963 )
old_goat
: 450

« #15 : March 23, 2013, 04:40:16 AM »

I can't remember the pose right now, but the lady is sitting on my lap and initiates the kiss.
The snog stops and there is just the sensuous kiss.
The very best for me, so far.
Keep the home fires burning, I'll be there tonight.

Stone
: 1842

« #16 : March 23, 2013, 07:20:26 AM »

I am with Bear & Jayc ,  the spoons kiss and cuddle is tender & with the right person, it is very moving. The seated kiss, just wonderful.

But maybe, just because I like kissing & cuddling, I like the foreplay, lying on the bed one.  Either can kiss & then settling on his chest after, hearing his beating heart...  tha'ts a special moment there... and I feel content  :)

ThunderSax
: 14

« #17 : March 23, 2013, 10:33:57 PM »

The kissing pose I like best believe it or not is an action during the Lap Dance pose. It is an act initiated by the woman. SHe straddles the man's lap and kisses him. I think it is very sweet/tender. I would love Achat to simply come up with a Kissing Pose like that with different actions....kiss neck, hands on back, etc. I would love to spend an evening just kissing the heck out of my Awife like that.
siralirali
: 30

« #18 : March 24, 2013, 12:25:13 AM »

Mhhhhhhhhhhh the best kiss for me and my spouse is the kiss in handcuffed woman but all kisses initiated by woman are wonderful, though i would like to can kiss in every possible position as man too.
i like kissing  especially durnig sex because  its so intimate. ;) ;) ;)
jondas

« #19 : April 23, 2013, 12:17:09 AM »

The kiss on the newly added 'Deep Anal' pose is by far the best!
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #20 : April 23, 2013, 10:28:17 AM »

Hmmm ... to me the best kiss is the one of the pose clit play or rub from behind , i dont remember the name ( but i talk only for the FF/SF orientations as we dont have all your kisses ) , the second is the slow dance kiss , and the third is the anal doggy kiss . ( talking of anal doggy , RoB told me that with this kiss , the couple is still fucking as they kiss . So why not in FF/SF orientations ? )

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
jayc
: 1600

« #21 : April 23, 2013, 11:31:41 AM »

i echo Jondas  the new pose has a great kiss  :) :) :)
Pafe
: 548

« #22 : April 29, 2013, 06:15:48 AM »

Hiya's...

I echo Lover's sentiment, I like to think it's because of everyone in the Forum that we're getting kissing in each pose.  There are still a few poses that are missing a kiss, and hopefully the Dev Team with repair that discrepancy.

It's difficult to pick just one of the kisses as a favorite, they are all good in their own way.  But for me, the kiss in the Sitting Joy pose is one of my favorites.  All the mostion stops, and if we reduce the speed, I can almost feel the depth of the kiss.

And I love the way he dives for my mouth in the Defenseless Woman pose.   That's a hot one, too.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

old_goat
: 450

« #23 : April 29, 2013, 09:23:17 AM »

I agree. The kiss in the new pose is great.
Am looking forward to others being improved.
 :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #24 : May 08, 2013, 08:37:17 AM »

The kiss on the newly added 'Deep Anal' pose is by far the best!

i echo Jondas  the new pose has a great kiss  :) :) :)

Agree with both! that's an hot kiss! mmmm......Master, where are you!?

stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #25 : May 08, 2013, 09:01:49 AM »

I like the deep anal kiss  ::)

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #26 : May 31, 2013, 05:06:51 AM »

i know wich one is the best kiss
it's the next one Jane 's gonna give me

:)

« : May 31, 2013, 05:09:22 AM freddie »

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #27 : May 31, 2013, 07:42:38 AM »

I love kissing in all the poses but I guess if I have to have a favorite it's the Lapdance Kiss or girl riding man in chair.
I like the way that looks  :)

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #28 : May 31, 2013, 06:40:27 PM »

IMO I believe the spoon kiss to be the most sensual I have found... I captured a memorible moment in that in a snippet... and found myself stunned how sensual it appearred in the image.

or maybe it was her...   :P

Definitely  the one that  makes  me swoon .... mmmm

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #29 : May 31, 2013, 11:17:31 PM »

Its hard just to choose one... I like spoons kiss, bridge, kneeling lovers,riding on the chair, at the wall, missionary, and deep anal. i would say top ones... some are so intense and hot....

And I like the dips and kisses in the dance.. kinda cheesy i know but what a rush... LoL  ::)

: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: