*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5 OT
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 9
: VOTE FOR THEME OF EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5                       VOTING  ENDS  31 MAY 2013
1 Nautical / Waterworld   -1 (4.3%)
2 Medieval   -3 (13%)
3 War Time   -2 (8.7%)
4  Travel - Land/ Sea/ Air/ Space   -3 (13%)
5. Desert Island   -1 (4.3%)
6. Wild West / Cowboy   -0 (0%)
7. Uniform Services-  Medical / Ambulance / Police / Fire / Mountain Rescue / Coast Guard   -0 (0%)
8. Public Event - Concert / Shopping Mall / Drive in theatre / Party / Zoo   -7 (30.4%)
9 Seasonal  backdrop, Spring Time, Autumn Time ; Winter wonderland  ( Not Summer )   -1 (4.3%)
10. Spy / Espionage ( James Bond etc.. )   -0 (0%)
11  TV / Film scene remake   -0 (0%)
12  Al Fresco / Out Side Sex  - Hot tub, Swimming pool,  voyeur   -0 (0%)
13. THIS ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP.....  ( 18+ only )   -1 (4.3%)
14. Working Enviroment -  Business trip / working over late /  Mad Scientist  / Laboratory   -4 (17.4%)
15. Further education / university ( Students MUST be 18  or over -  Any stories involving sexual activity with under 18's will be disqualified )   -0 (0%)
: 22

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5 OT  ( 69115 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : April 01, 2013, 05:33:50 AM »

As the stories of contest  4 -  “First Time “  are posted and the poll is opened for voting, I wanted to start discussing a new Theme for the next Contest 5.

I suggest to gather ideas for Contest  5,  then make a poll and the theme  with the most votes, will be the theme for the contest. 

It may seem early to start such a discussion, but,  to ensure that 3 Story Contests a year can be organised, it is imperative that members get an opportunity to discuss, vote and be involved with the contest’s every step of the way.   

Open for theme suggestions till   THURS 30 APRIL 2013          Poll Open   1 MAY  2013  TILL FRI  31 MAY 2013

This will ensure, that Contest 5 can get on the way, following the announcements of the winners of Contest 4   ;D

So without further ado,  Please could I have  suggestions for the next  Erotic Story Contest  5

There were a couple I particularly liked from last time which was the Nautical theme   and   War time theme .... 

All other ideas would be greatly appreciated.    ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : April 01, 2013, 06:15:45 AM »

I was thinking about considering all the old suggestion we have for the 4th contest:

1. Nautical / Waterworld
2. Medieval
3. War Time
4. Transporter / Cruise ships ( includes  any to cruise on  land,sea or air )
5. Desert Island
6. Wild West / Cowboy
7. Medical
8. Public Event ( Concert / Shopping Mall etc.. )
9. Laboratory / Scientist ( Robot etc..)
10. Spring Time
11. Spy / Espionage ( James Bond etc.. )

and, of course, new idea are welcome!

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #2 : April 01, 2013, 08:35:42 AM »

Public event intrigues me. The thought of being semi-public and fear of getting caught (like under the bleachers at a sporting event)
I would like to make  a new suggestion. TV show.  You use the characters and surroundings of your favorite Television show.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
old_goat
: 450

« #3 : April 03, 2013, 04:32:21 PM »

Am pretty sure no one will remember the drive-in theater.
Some very good times to be had there.

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #4 : April 03, 2013, 05:16:35 PM »

Am pretty sure no one will remember the drive-in theater.
Some very good times to be had there.
We still have a Drive-in theatre, about 30 minutes away. Most don't sit in their cars though. You put lawn chairs in front of it.  ;D

jayc
: 1600

« #5 : April 03, 2013, 11:07:44 PM »

ahh yes  the drive in movie, fond memories. only one left in my area, more family oriented these days then the sin pits of my youth. a nice place for folks to see a movie and bring the little kids  who cuddle up in the back seat to sleep. cheaper than a babysitter  ;)
Brandybee

« #6 : April 11, 2013, 03:19:58 AM »

mmmm     jcm0824's idea   of  Alfresco ( Out Doors )  sex  sounds interesting,   I  think this should include with or without  an audience to open the topic up to a wider meaning with more scope for the authors inspiration and creativity...

I quite like the idea of a seasonal back drop too ....   Spring time, Winter wonderland, Autumn time...   ( Summer has been done already so I have deliberately left that one out.)

We don't have "Drive in films"   ...  probably got something to do with our rain and rusting equipment  lol 

mmmm  I must put it on my list to do if I get chance to visit the USA....    Hot Dogs &  Ohhhh Sandyyyyyyyyy     ... Why am I thinking of  that film so much today... ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #7 : April 11, 2013, 04:42:33 AM »

Brandy, a drive in movie is a place where you stay in your car to watch the movie. It's possible in England too.. for films with much water or rain, like Titanic :D

Bear
: 3856

« #8 : April 12, 2013, 09:24:45 AM »

A drive in could fall under the public category... semi public sex... VERY exciting encounters... especially if you are daring enough  to opt for doing it in the front row of cars instead of the typical back of the lot encounter...

just saying...  ;D

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #9 : April 12, 2013, 10:08:23 AM »

This one time, at band camp...

Brandybee

« #10 : April 12, 2013, 10:35:54 AM »

LMAO ....   maybe that should be the theme ..... instead of Once upon a time .....  the story should have that mandatory start ...

This one time at Band Camp....

Adera
: 3047

« #11 : April 12, 2013, 11:49:57 AM »

Ehehe, but doesn't that line fit a short more straight to the point kind of thing?

"Andrea, did you know that this one time, at band camp Brandy was..."

Oh, it could be kinda interesting to write a story in a gossipy kind of way, like a story inside the story.
bertthepict
: 6

« #12 : April 12, 2013, 02:50:18 PM »

:D :D

I was thinking about considering all the old suggestion we have for the 4th contest:

1. Nautical / Waterworld
2. Medieval
3. War Time
4. Transporter / Cruise ships ( includes  any to cruise on  land,sea or air )
5. Desert Island
6. Wild West / Cowboy
7. Medical
8. Public Event ( Concert / Shopping Mall etc.. )
9. Laboratory / Scientist ( Robot etc..)
10. Spring Time
11. Spy / Espionage ( James Bond etc.. )

and, of course, new idea are welcome!

Hi All,
Forgive the style of the letter  i am not fully computor literate.
My suggestion       The First time We or I Did It    Fact or Fiction
Use your imagination  or real life experience.
Thanks for the memory.
Bert the Pict.

Bert The Pict:
The Wild  Scotsman:
Lover
: 10350

« #13 : April 12, 2013, 04:17:30 PM »

Hello bertthepict,
your style is no problem. At least you know how to copy posts and are able to write.. more you dont need :) Your idea, "The first time" is great... so great that we had id for the current contest ;D
You can read them here and also vote for your fav one:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2376.0.html

Please introduce yourself here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html and tell us more about the scottish bravehearts :)

Brandybee

« #14 : April 12, 2013, 08:01:14 PM »

Hey Bert,

You are doing just fine & if you need any help with anything, just ask OK  :) 

Look how well you are doing,  you found Forum, You Found this topic, I know you found the stories & voted :)  and you posted :)

All of us have to learn sometime.  I'm still learning  ask Lover &  Bear    ;D

Its true, the Contest stories just out are " First Times "   It had a wider meaning than losing your virginity, it included anything that was a First Time Experience -   only so the writers could use their creativity & imagination & so there was a good variety  for readers.    :P

I'm glad you posted here,  I know you enjoy the stories very much . If you have more suggestions for themes, please post more and I hope you will consider entering the contest too.   ;D

Please check out the Achat Paper Chase,  and consider signing up. Working in a group, going around Achat Game & Forum will widen your experience too in a fun way . :)

« : April 12, 2013, 08:03:20 PM Brandybee »

: [1] 2 3 ... 9  
« previous next »
: