*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5 OT
« previous next »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
: VOTE FOR THEME OF EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5                       VOTING  ENDS  31 MAY 2013
1 Nautical / Waterworld   -1 (4.3%)
2 Medieval   -3 (13%)
3 War Time   -2 (8.7%)
4  Travel - Land/ Sea/ Air/ Space   -3 (13%)
5. Desert Island   -1 (4.3%)
6. Wild West / Cowboy   -0 (0%)
7. Uniform Services-  Medical / Ambulance / Police / Fire / Mountain Rescue / Coast Guard   -0 (0%)
8. Public Event - Concert / Shopping Mall / Drive in theatre / Party / Zoo   -7 (30.4%)
9 Seasonal  backdrop, Spring Time, Autumn Time ; Winter wonderland  ( Not Summer )   -1 (4.3%)
10. Spy / Espionage ( James Bond etc.. )   -0 (0%)
11  TV / Film scene remake   -0 (0%)
12  Al Fresco / Out Side Sex  - Hot tub, Swimming pool,  voyeur   -0 (0%)
13. THIS ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP.....  ( 18+ only )   -1 (4.3%)
14. Working Enviroment -  Business trip / working over late /  Mad Scientist  / Laboratory   -4 (17.4%)
15. Further education / university ( Students MUST be 18  or over -  Any stories involving sexual activity with under 18's will be disqualified )   -0 (0%)
: 22

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5 OT  ( 68839 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #120 : October 31, 2013, 05:50:43 PM »

The voting is now closed. The voting public have decided.  Here are the results of the EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5 - PUBLIC EVENT.

Poster compliments of MRSEXLOVER.   Thank you for your wonderful design.

Congratulations to  the winners      1       A Journey to True self                          by Tangoracer & Hentaiboy69
                                                   2       Flames in the Desert                            by  Jayc
                                                   3       First Sex Experience in  Movie Theatre   by Dev08

And a special thank you to all who have taken part in this contest and  to the voting public village.  You have all done amazing and I do hope you will take part in  Erotic Story Contest 7 -  MEDIEVAL   :D :D :D :D

You have made this a great success yet again.  And we have had the most votes ever in Forum.  107  wow.

THANK YOU  THANK YOU  THANK YOU.     WELL DONE TO ALL.     :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

The Achat Gods have been notified of the results and your accounts be rewarded accordingly  ;D ;D ;D ;D
« : March 31, 2014, 03:06:22 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #121 : October 31, 2013, 11:22:29 PM »

a big congrats to this contest winner!!!  TANGO & HB  well done my friends  :)

and i would like to say thanks to my spouse for her help and input on my entry and a big thanks to all the other writers and all the folks who read and voted and last but not least a big thanks to our Brandybee  for running the contest.  :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #122 : November 01, 2013, 04:47:47 AM »

Morning to all!

thanks you, jayc, and thanks to all of our friends here who vote for us! we are really happy our work met your taste......it's marvelous!
« : March 27, 2014, 09:44:39 AM hentaiboy69 »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #123 : November 01, 2013, 11:31:07 AM »

Thanks Jayc

And thanks to everyone for voting for us 

Big Kiss to my sweet HB for doing such a great Job with our story MMMWAHHHHHHH

Brandybee

« #124 : November 01, 2013, 03:07:25 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE TO TANGORACER & HENTAIBOY69  -   it makes it even more of an achievement that you have have won the contest and overcome difficulties in English, considering that HB's first language is Italian and Tango works especially hard, as words are not easy for you.

I admire you both for working so hard and creating such a first class story everyone enjoyed.

Well done to the runners up.   Jayc ,  your story gave a wonderful incite into the fun at The Burning Man festival.

Dev08 -  Congratulations on your first story doing so well. I do hope it inspires you to enter future contests  ;D

I'm lighting the fireworks that spell out your names...  well done to you all.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Pafe
: 548

« #125 : November 01, 2013, 04:10:44 PM »

Hiya's...

Congratulations to ALL the contest entrants, and a special congrats to the top vote getter.  All the stories were interesting and well done.  I want to say that you all made this contest a success.

And that goes for Brandybee, too.  Your enthusiasm and campaigning for the contest also contributed to it's success.  Thank you.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Stone
: 1842

« #126 : November 01, 2013, 05:49:35 PM »

Huge Congratulations to the Contest winners.

Hugs and kisses to Tangoracer and hentaiboy69  for winning and Dev08  for getting on the 3rd podium. Your stories were amazing.

A massive snog to runner up,  my wonderful  jayc,  so proud of you Batman.

A special hug to Lover -  You should take heart your story was also a serious contender in the contest.  You were very close and made the contest voting very interesting. 

Thank you and well done to all the authors.  Your contributions were fantastic and a pleasure to read.  I read them all several times. I hope you  will all enter again in the next contest.  Finding out who had written them was a good end to the mystery.
It was nice to see Tightfit74 still keeps his hand in and mrsexlover, I thought your story was excellent too.

Thank you each and everyone of you and I look forward to reading more wonderful stories.

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #127 : November 03, 2013, 06:59:47 AM »

Congratulations to All the writers and a special tip of the pen for such truly fabulous reads.

Oh and of course my thanks to my three little fellow supporter, know who you are !
At least i can claim myself the "barely made it" title again ;D

A big thanks to all the artists and a indeed wonderful contest manager in form of Brandybee.

Kisses

« : November 03, 2013, 07:16:34 AM Cheya »

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
old_goat
: 450

« #128 : November 03, 2013, 09:13:32 AM »

Congratulations to All the writers and a special tip of the pen for such truly fabulous reads.

Oh and of course my thanks to my three little fellow supporter, know who you are !
At least i can claim myself the "barely made it" title again ;D

A big thanks to all the artists and a indeed wonderful contest manager in form of Brandybee.

Kisses

Thank you for submiting your story.
I really loved it.

Brandybee

« #129 : November 03, 2013, 11:19:11 AM »

I have just received word from the Achat Gods.  They have passed on their congratulations to all. Winners should now have been awarded their prize A$ and all other participants should now have had the submission A$ rewarded to their accounts.

If anyone has not received the expected A$ to their account, please let me know.
Thank you.

: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  
« previous next »
: