*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye
« previous next »
: [1]
: So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye  ( 5618 )
martinus
: 1446

« : April 10, 2016, 09:47:50 PM »

With a hurting heart and tears in my eyes  :'( i'm writing this post.

I have been a proud and active member of this forum and game for over 4 years now, first as mrsexlover and later as martinus, and it has always been of play of joy, fun and laughter. But of lately the BS and politics have caught up with our little save haven.

fighting amongst groups i like to consider as my closest friends have been catching me in the middle and driving me away, i'm not gonna stand around to see that happening. The real world is shitty enough for that.

THIS SHOULD BE A FUN PLACE FOR ALL, SO LEAVE YOUR BULLSHIT AND POLITICS IN THE REAL WORLD AND DONT BRING IT HERE

I know i might loose some good and close friends over this so with pain in my heart i'm gonna pack my things and leave.

The bannershop will be closed, the criminals can get out of their hiding places, the sheriff is leaving and for the lovely ladies i drawn in the last secret event, i know you both are happy with the special one you got close to lately so maybe a rain check.

a bunch of kisses and hugs to all the lovely ladies in this place and some handshakes to the boys, i'll be gone, at least for some months and i might consider then to come back if this BS and politics has stopped.

If not, it has been a good to have known you all, and even better to have loved some of you.

so as they sing in the sound of music :

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye

Martinus

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : April 11, 2016, 01:33:00 AM »

Tight hugs for you, Martin!

I'm really sorry to see you taking a so extreme decision, my dear friends! I Always considered you as opne of the most valuable member of this community and a very close friend and it will be a real shame to lose you, so I will hope you will stay in contact anyway and not stay away for so long!

Anyway, whatever you do, I wish you the best luck in the world!

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : April 11, 2016, 01:38:19 AM »

Think about your decision. You have spoken a lot of true words, just done the wrong decision. Life is not always sunny, sometimes dark clouds are hiding the sun. But it's still there, though you can't see it.
You are a great guy and a good friend. Not just for me, for many. Most of them aren't involved in this discussion, which will be over soon. Enjoy your time with them. They deserve a good and nice guy and you deserve a lot of fun too.

Have fun!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : April 11, 2016, 02:01:02 AM »

Martinus,

In a sea of madness, sometimes we need the ones in the middle.

Don't go my friend. Nothing will be the same without you.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
zuzannah
: 1379

« #4 : April 11, 2016, 02:44:01 AM »

Hi Martin.

To be honest I have been thinking the same.  (Although I'm not involved).

Goodbye  Martin.   All the best to you.

Zuzannah.  :-*
« : April 11, 2016, 02:50:12 AM zuzannah »

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #5 : April 11, 2016, 05:04:45 AM »

Hi Martin,

I'm sad and I know you are much more.
I always saw you on the forums with your banners for everyone.
I hope as much here that you will come back, sometimes a little break is good.
I don't say goodbye to you ... but to soon.

Kisses Martin  :-*

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #6 : April 11, 2016, 06:56:45 AM »

Such a pity that all this shit brought you this far Martin.  :-\

Like Nat, I hope this will all settle down soon, and that it will only be a break you're taking. For the sake of all other people who love and enjoy you.

See you in some other world or in some other space-time realm. Be it definitve or not, I wish you good on the road you're taking.

Jaynie
: 1669

« #7 : April 11, 2016, 10:36:32 AM »

One more dance around the Square before you go..  <3

To one of our favorites:   Norah Jones - Don't Know Why

https://youtu.be/tO4dxvguQDk

*holds you close....slowly swaying to the hauntingly sweet melody and quietly cries with you*

Will miss you Martin sooo much,  but I understand why you need a break.   This isn't good bye... we have a date in 7 1/2 months  :D ;D *grins*. Please hurry back.

« : April 11, 2016, 10:38:56 AM Jaynie »
jayc
: 1600

« #8 : April 11, 2016, 11:11:10 AM »

Martin,
I can only hope this is temporary.........your one of my best friends around here and have always enjoyed your company. i really hope you reconsider your decision.

Fingers crossed    your friend  jayc   
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #9 : April 11, 2016, 11:21:03 AM »

Martin

take your time  ,I know you be back we some times need a little fresh air  and a lot of realty  to not let the  online life get the best of us
theirs been many time I want to leave , but some  how I stay ,, well  when you take your time away
 I think I will apply for your spot as the new sheriff

I have a big gun and not afraid to use it

maybe I will lazzo you in and tie you down from not  leaving  ;)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: [1]  
« previous next »
: