*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New game: AChat paper chase
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
: New game: AChat paper chase  ( 66037 )
sexilicious
: 2755

« #135 : May 06, 2013, 12:49:20 PM »

I think it was a very good blend of questions and days. I know for my group with having Freddie across the waters would've been nicer to have had a 4th person just so that when he was on have another person that would be on those same times so they could make more headway and feel more useful. Cause I know James and I dominated a lot of the answers cause we were online at the same time for the most part. I also know in the case of the one group, they really didn't hear much from the 3rd person so it was always the two of them that had to answer. For these couple reasons I would say having a 4th person on the team would be nicer.

Having different questions for each group could be fun cause then if someone was complaining about it the others not on that team would be like what in the world we answer riddle 5 quickly lol ;D could be mean too for some groups but be fun to test it out :) maybe for at least one game.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #136 : May 06, 2013, 03:10:01 PM »

I agree with Nat what a great team mate MMWAHHHH and with sexi  A great blend of questions and riddles.
and as for the teams may be 4 members per team would be nice 2 from Europe and 2 from the USA so 2 team mates can be on at most times
and the most important thing is to have ALL TEAM MATES being active 

: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  
« previous next »
: