*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic sound contribution appeal
« previous next »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
: Erotic sound contribution appeal  ( 123816 )
MarryAn
: 11

« #120 : June 29, 2013, 08:30:45 PM »

to date, there are projects where this feature is implemented, I mean the sounds of sex, moaning. It is a pity that there is not implemented
Patricia1975
: 385

« #121 : June 30, 2013, 05:38:11 AM »

Problably they will , I Hope . If That happens, it will be a great thing here,to hear moanings,or something like that in the poses here.
Patricia1975
: 385

« #122 : July 06, 2013, 01:28:06 AM »

cause ,just music is a little boring,altough i only use 1 room music,from them all.

Moans for for poses would be A GREAT IMPROVEMENT !!!
West69
: 123

« #123 : July 30, 2013, 02:17:57 PM »

I agree with you 100%. Great sex involves auditory, olfactory, tactile sensory stimulation in addition to visual. Many times while in room I will turn on the sound from a website vid to help me imagine my partner responding. It is easier than waiting for the typed response since hopefully their hands are too busy to type.

For those who choose not to listen to a "moaning" track, they could have the option of turning it off just like the current music options.

I hope management will give this serious consideration to help improve the game.
Lover
: 10350

« #124 : July 30, 2013, 02:36:42 PM »

Hey West, welcome. Nice to see you again :)

You're so right. Good sex is not just two bodies doing something. It's stimulating all senses and is much more then different poses and cumming in the end.
I think that sounds like moaning are easy to add. The difficulty will be, to add fitting sounds to the poses and actions. Also the speed can be different and it might be strange to hear soft, gentle moaning, when two wild, hungry, greedy people explode... and if they are in completely different mood.
I think we do need more than playing sounds. A list of sounds and noises, which we can select to play.
« : July 31, 2013, 02:08:52 AM Lover »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #125 : July 30, 2013, 03:23:31 PM »

It's nice to see you here again West! welcome home,  my friend!   ;)

West69

« #126 : July 30, 2013, 06:02:08 PM »

First, thank you to both of you for your warm welcome back. I have been around, but just not on the Forum. In truth I have been hiding from Brandybee, because although I love her, she is relentless in cajoling me to write more stories. LOL. :)

One follow-up point from Lover's comments. Within your question is the implied solution. The amorous sound tracks could be controlled by a "speed" button, similar to the current avi visual movement. The cadence of the sounds adjusted by the players as they move toward climax.  This approach would make the lovemaking more realistic for players and offering the "speed" button for sound would be another incentive for players to pay for "premium".  It would be a good "return on investment" for ACHAT management.

Finally, thanks to all of you who make such sincere efforts to improve the game.
Lover

« #127 : July 31, 2013, 08:58:13 AM »

In truth I have been hiding from Brandybee, because although I love her, she is relentless in cajoling me to write more stories. LOL.
LOL.. yes it's called the Brandybee-Syndrome and many people in game seems to have it :D

Perhaps a list of sounds, similar like the poses.. and a slider for quiet-loud. Why not give it a try?

hentaiboy69

« #128 : July 31, 2013, 09:06:40 AM »

First, thank you to both of you for your warm welcome back. I have been around, but just not on the Forum. In truth I have been hiding from Brandybee, because although I love her, she is relentless in cajoling me to write more stories. LOL. :)

eeehh....i know, sometimes she's pretty good at pesting around.....  ::)

my question about sound is.....why i have only 4 or 5 in the sound directory when i heard people who dowload the game recently and have something like 30!? there is a particular reason for this gap!? from what i know, when a client is updated, the ones who have it istalled from long time, at last hve the same version with all the stuff implemented during the year or so

Lover

« #129 : July 31, 2013, 09:10:42 AM »

hy i have only 4 or 5 in the sound directory when i heard people who dowload the game recently and have something like 30!?

It happened to me too hb! I just had a few, though I had every update. After re-installing, I also had more. Probably they don't add the sounds to the updates.

hentaiboy69

« #130 : July 31, 2013, 09:13:12 AM »

jeez....another mistery of AChat! oh welll......

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #131 : July 31, 2013, 01:44:39 PM »

;D ;D ;D   I love you all too   ;D  ;D  ;D        Still want  more stories though ...   kicking at stones on the dirt track ... cocking my head and showing puppy dog eyes....   grinning...   

However, I would rather you stay and be apart of Forum village, so no more cajoling  ;D

Back to topic..
Perhaps the Achat Gods should include the sounds  in the upgrades, seems strange that they should be omitted.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
West69

« #132 : July 31, 2013, 04:27:36 PM »

Brandybee........Lying here on the ground on the dirt track, looking up at you grinning as you straddle my face............. sorry, I lost my train of thought....why am I here?,,,,,,,,,

oh yeah. Thanks people for telling me about the limited soundtracks for old members. I joined ACHAT so long ago, I have only, "Onward Christian Soldiers", and the "Theme from Rawhide". :)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #133 : August 02, 2013, 07:19:05 PM »

LOL   Thats not straddling ... thats me sitting on your chest, hands round your throat ... LOL 

I lied ...    Repeat after me ...   I Will do a story for  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5  -  PUBLIC EVENT   ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Raw Hide was one of the first songs of The Country Boys in the AB&G -   You should pop in there too,    The Cocks N Roses are playing some great tunes  :P
« : August 02, 2013, 07:20:45 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Warwolf69

« #134 : October 29, 2013, 03:43:54 PM »

Would be good for sound effects rather than just music.  Another idea could be to allow anyone with a microphone to connect that.  Easier than trying to type while pleasuring yourself  ;D
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10  
« previous next »
: