*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic sound contribution appeal
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
: Erotic sound contribution appeal  ( 123688 )
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #60 : February 06, 2011, 07:28:32 PM »

Of course, another (perhaps costly) option is voice actors. The Japanese do it like that all the time. It should be manageable to approach people that are willing to donate some moans, pants, grunts, squeals and  heavy breathing for a little compensation. Hell, it could even be an advertising point:
"With voice acting done by [insert big name]."

Make the sounds  a premium option and it would raise more income as well.

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
kellie
: 4

« #61 : February 12, 2011, 02:46:25 PM »

:)all u need is the theam from the movie a man and a woman for---guess showing my age
larry73
: 4

« #62 : March 01, 2011, 04:37:39 PM »

Hi everybody!!! I thinks that it's a grear idea!!!! Eheh I like to hear women speak and have pleasure whlie we do sex eheeh!!!! Thanks to everybody who will send sound and new  music fot this idea!!! I'll try to give my contribute!! eheh!!!!
wildflower
: 11

sexual freedom

« #63 : March 02, 2011, 06:29:37 AM »

Hello Friends

i wonder how much people knows whats the other wants...but i guess it's a very private decision if i like to hear a erotic voice or dont, and its dont matters from any cultures...i guess the most Achat members sit in front of a monitor and imagine whatever they want, so i think. And if i have my sound on, i don't bother the other with it. So it's a free decision for every user to have erotic sound or not. And its okay to pay for it....
Greetings from Switzerland
Adera
: 3047

« #64 : April 04, 2011, 08:53:13 AM »

I hadn't noticed before or if it came with the last update but now you can hear kiss sounds in profiles when girls throw kisses.
happyfriend

« #65 : April 04, 2011, 12:48:09 PM »

I realized the same thing a minute ago !

Is it a first step for inserting sounds in the game ?
It sounds rather odd but it's probably because it's the only one. It pops out.
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #66 : April 12, 2011, 03:30:59 AM »

i think erotic sounds would be great but should be done on a non personal level by either professional actors or player contributions and should be only sounds, no talk. doing streaming live voice chatts with players makes me think of all the hazzle with Skype. just hearing tht, sometimes, metallic sitting-in-a-can-talkin kinda voice is gonna be a big turn off for me, lol.

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
TightFit74
: 2415

« #67 : April 12, 2011, 09:06:02 AM »

And, most importantly, have an 'off'-option..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
tigershark
: 33

« #68 : August 02, 2011, 04:09:26 PM »

oh god no...Ive used another chat that during cyber women have used erotic voiceboxes....its bad enough when you get in a room with someone that only types ooooohhhh mmmmmmm ahhhhh ohhhhhh mmmmmm oh oh baby....it would be even worse if ya added erotic voices...then they wouldnt even type that and then of course sunny would sound like janine would sound like sinnnn would sound like sue would sound like kat....bear would sound like lover would sound like tight would sound like me would sound like alstott....names only used as an example...
you want to hear erotic sounds?...add a voice chat feature so I can hear my partner say FUCK MEEEEEE...and any other noise she might make...plus hands free would ROCK....imagine not only watching your cock plunging into your lover...you would hear her actual response....<<sorry thats how it relates to me

At best good or bad, the best you can ever expect people to be, are people.
Eugen
: 3

« #69 : August 19, 2011, 05:10:25 PM »

I'm also for the option of a VOIP chat...

It could be implemented in a really straightforward way with the use of Skype Public API. The Public API allows you to use Skype features from a different software. It would look like, that an user of Achat would have to install Skype and register a Skype account; then he would type in his skype account name somewhere in his character settings; after that, whenever he would like to initiate a voice chat with other Achat user, the Achat would do the voice call with the use of Skype Public API.

Note that the Public API also allows video calls... :-D
https://developer.skype.com/
Avalucia
: 36

Do you think me wicked?

« #70 : September 01, 2011, 07:08:35 PM »

Some other game has a very cool setting where you can run your own scripts for naughty movies. Included in it are voice files for the various actors - like the woman saying where she wants it and so on. It is extremely extensive (like over 60+ phrases for each voice), plus available in something like five languages - French, English, German, Japanese and... hmm... maybe that is it.

There seems to be a great diversity of languages here. Maybe if a posting is made of, say, 40, 50 or 60 specific phrases separated by category, various people can record them. These packages can be then available for purchase. There could be a little window that lists each phrase in each category that can be clicked on for the avatar to speak. This could also be linked to the text input box as well, kinda of like a text emote.

If there are five or six samples in each language, that would allow for a nice variation of voices for people to choose from.
« : September 02, 2011, 01:54:12 PM susy_a »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #71 : September 22, 2011, 02:33:28 AM »

avalucia, don't forget we are talking about aChat team.....we can have this stuff when the pope die......maybe!   ;)

bluedenim
: 3007

« #72 : December 03, 2011, 07:27:47 AM »

I think the idea of sound "effects" is an important one.
Someone suggested that actors could be used and several people have said that they wouldn't like to hear moaning during their sex sessions I think the mute button is the best way of helping those who can't or don't want to play sounds for whatever reasons. When I am logging on from my College library, the last thing I need is sound, so I mute both the game and the computer.
Rather than just moans and groans on a loop, would it not be possible to have the inputs from one's partners in the room translated into speech?
So if my partner says "Fuck me baby!" or "Oooooh my ASSSS!" I and many others would find this very erotic.
What about actions other than the strumming of one's bean or licking of pussy (which could be very nice too) such as spanking?
It would be good if there were slaps to coincide with the actions, it would be even better if the ass in question could blush with each spank.
As for the whipping, I find it strange that men can whip women, women can whip men, but women can't whip women, can we rectify this please? I can't speak for the gay guys here, I'm not sure what their position on the matter is.
Marks from the whipping? probably should start another string, but they would be nice and maybe the recipient could choose to keep the (slowly fading) marks or delete them from their character editor.
Thanks for listening, I know I'm only young, but I do notice people's reactions.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
TightFit74
: 2415

« #73 : December 06, 2011, 09:30:46 AM »

Welcome Bluedenim,

your suggestions are well-thought through and I would suggest you post them in a sepearte thread in the 'say what you think, like..'section of the forum. Tht would draw a lot more attention to your suggestion as in thi s almost burried thread..

Tight

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Pafe
: 548

« #74 : January 28, 2012, 07:32:46 AM »

Hiya's...

Has anything actually happened with this?  I mean... are we sending things in or was this just a trial thread to see what the responses would be?  I could have gotten some really hot ones last night   :P   :D

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10  
« previous next »
: