*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Game - Blind Date
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
: New Game - Blind Date  ( 71348 )
Stone
: 1842

« #105 : May 16, 2013, 07:17:14 PM »

We could perhaps work on Stone instead  ....   partner  lol

:o    :-*

[/quote]

Ehemmm  Sorry to disappoint,  There will be no fixing of partners.   My Spouse & I  run a clean game.  I owe Lover so that is in a different category under  ...   REVENGE...   lol

He knows why .    :o     but maybe I will bide my time a little longer or maybe I wont  ;D

Lover
: 10350

« #106 : May 16, 2013, 07:20:37 PM »

Ehemmm  Sorry to disappoint,  There will be no fixing of partners.   My Spouse & I  run a clean game.  I owe Lover so that is in a different category under  ...   REVENGE...   lol

Hu???? Oh sorry stone, REVENGE is not allowed in this forum - especially not when the goal is LOVER... :D

We all know you're doing it seriously :)

Stone

« #107 : May 17, 2013, 01:40:58 PM »

Hu???? Oh sorry stone, REVENGE is not allowed in this forum - especially not when the goal is LOVER... :D
We all know you're doing it seriously :)

Revenge is always seriously sweet   :o

Blind Date Update.

1   Mrsexlover
2   Tangoracer
3   jcm0824
4   Alita
5   Sexilious
5   Momma_Andrea
6   Freddie
7   Old_Goat
8   Covems
9   Nat33
10  Lover
11  Concerto
12  Brandybee
13  Isdj
14  MiaTS
15  Rod_Johnson
16  Hentaiboy69
17  Jondas
18  Jo_Ann
19  Selene23
20  bertthepict
21  Stray
22  TangoJane
23  ItsAmy123
24 Swabbie_DK
25  All_for_you
26  Rukya   
27  luke090993
28  kevbayplayer
29 Sweetleah
30  Bear   
31  Mega_maggie   

We want more volunteers ... Tell your Friends , Foes &  those in between   :-*

This game will be closed to volunteers at  6PM  Sunday  19 May 2013.    Couples will then be drawn and PM'd  to arrange their date and with whom.

We still want more to join, come on those thinking about it .... just  DO IT  :)

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #108 : May 18, 2013, 01:01:37 PM »

:o   i can't wait!!!
Stone

« #109 : May 19, 2013, 12:37:28 PM »

This Blind Date Event is now closed to Volunteers .

The draw for partners will  take place shortly.

All participants will be notified by way of PM  - Personal Message -  here in Forum  to inform them of their partners.

Each participant will be given two partners, one to receive  a treat and one to give a treat.

Treats are -

Guys to give a Foot massage using the " Hot Legs & feet " pose

Girls to give a  Lap Dance or Pole Dance using the appropriate poses.

If the pose does not exist for your gender couple,  one has the option of  making a free user Avatar -     ( Bear  , Lover   LMAO  )

Once you receive your PM , please contact your partners as soon as possible to make suitable, convenient times for your dates.

On completion of the date,  you must each make a report of the date , as in the Secret Events,  to publish here in this topic for the enjoyment of others   :o

If you have any queries, please feel free to ask me , Jayc or any of the Mods or experienced players. We are all helpful here.

Have fun everyone.  You will hear from either me or Jayc  shortly to inform you of your partners.   :)

tangoracer
: 3444

« #110 : May 19, 2013, 12:46:22 PM »

YAYYYY Let the fun begin     ;D   :o     

Lets hope we all have fun on our BLIND DATES

Fingers crossed for any of the ladies      :)

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #111 : May 19, 2013, 03:50:48 PM »

I did my first one. I started with a pole dance and...well, it progressed a little  ;D

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Lover
: 10350

« #112 : May 19, 2013, 03:56:20 PM »

So it begins :D
lol Andrea, very very quick

stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #113 : May 19, 2013, 03:56:52 PM »

My partners are both off :(

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
Urban
: 329

« #114 : May 19, 2013, 04:03:13 PM »

Erf too late again  :-\
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #115 : May 19, 2013, 04:05:48 PM »

My partners are both off :(
Yeah, my partner got OFF too    :D LOL

jayc
: 1600

« #116 : May 19, 2013, 04:35:51 PM »

The names have been drawn and the game is on, just a reminder we are expecting posts on how the dates went. Posts from both parties would be great…..Achats version of the Love Connection with Chuck Wollery winking at Momma Andrea  ;)

Every participant should now have received a post off me or Stone now, if you havent, let us know

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #117 : May 22, 2013, 07:13:55 AM »

I had dressed especially for our date , one of Jeanona’s wonderful  creations... the black negligee with long lacy gloves – one of my personal favourites . 

I was running late and hoped that my Blind date wouldn’t be offended, it was not something I had any control over.

I knocked on his door and he was very understanding and the perfect host.  I remember he liked English Tea, so had bought him a box of my favourite tea bags to try, a bottle of red wine  and some chocolates for us to nibble whilst he carried out my “much needed” and “much looked forward to “ foot massage.

He  also looked marvellous. He had put a suit on for the occasion and had made the effort too.

He invited me inside and we had a cup of tea before opening the wine. He put on some soft music and invited me to dance so that we could relax and get to know each other.
We had chatted previously about different topics especially the Contest stories and I was hoping I could coax a story out of him for the next one.  We had never roomed before and he was the perfect gentleman.

He carried out a wonderful foot massage, easing the aches and pains of the day away.  Always using the right amount of pressure and showering me with compliments.

We chatted about a variety of subject and I congratulated him on Denmark’s stunning victory in the Eurovision Song Contest ,  as he worked endlessly on my feet with warm oil.  It was so relaxing , leaning back , shutting my eyes and enjoying the pampering and interesting conversation.

He told me about medieval fairs he is involved him and I could easily imagine him as a handsome knight in his armour and shiny sword battling his way to victory in the re-enactments,  cheered on by the fair ladies.

Soon the date was over,  and it was time for our bedtimes. 

I cheekily told him that one of the category themes was “Medieval” in Erotic Story Contest 5.  :o
Who knows? I may succeed in my recruitment and get a story from him yet. I do hope so. ;D

Thank you for a wonderful date   Swabbie_DK,  My first Blind Date,  and one to highly recommend to you ladies out there.  He’s sexy, thoughtful and a wonderful conversationalist.  :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #118 : May 22, 2013, 09:15:44 AM »

WOW, my date was also with Swabbie_DK (hmm? I sense a fix)

I found him online, shortly after I checked my messages and found who my blind date would be.  He was cordial and complimentary, things that always work. He complimented my dress, the knit burgundy one, and said he was lucky in the draw. I asked for a nice slow dance at first while we broke the ice.

Swabbie_DK only had the pole dance pose and not the Lap dance one, which I am more familiar with. So I said, “I will try to make this exciting for you.”

I was wearing the pink corset with white stocking. The cup less one that leaves my breasts exposed. He said I was hot and I blushed and said how I love lingerie.  As I danced for him we kept chatting and I found out he has no steady girl on here. I was shocked “A sweet guy like you and no girl?”
He asked about my own affairs on Achat and I told him I had a guy but we were neither exclusive.

I was bored with the pole and asked him if he would like to go further. We both sat down and I began to masturbate in front of him. I told him to watch me play with my little clit.  I got descriptive and began a monologue (I do that).

“It's a little clit. I wish I had a big clit like some girls. A big clit almost as fat as my thumb, then it would rub all day. All day on the front of my pants. Every time I walk my big clitty would rub.

Swabbie tried to interject how he would love to suck it and lick it, but I kept my little story up.

“I'd moan just a little as I walk to work. I d wear especially tight pants so that the ruff denim would press on my big clitty. At break time I'd be so horny I would have to go to the bathroom just to rub it. My legs spread wide, like this. My clitty so hard and my pussy, juicy. I'd pull a little vibe from my purse wet it with my mouth and then run it along my nether lips, letting its little vibes shiver my pussy before I let it slide over my big clit.”

Swabbie says I am making him hard. I smile on my end because that was the goal.

“I moan and hope no one comes into the restroom; the buzzing from the dildo echoes off the walls. I lick it again, tasting myself on it. My hot juices and spit mix before I put it back in my little pussy”

“Wow, I'm HARD now.” he tells me

I suck 3 fingers into my mouth getting them coated in spit and I shove then into the toilet bowl and up into me. “Are you liking this?” I ask Swabbie.

“Yes,  a lot” He responds.

Maybe I would be so horny that if you were my man, I'd call you. Drop the vibe and reach for my cellphone. I'd call you at work while I rub on my pussy. You're busy, but you answer for me. I tell you what I'm doing and you look around to see if anyone can hear...
And you are gone.  The room ends.

“Noooo!”

Sorry, the selected user is offline and cannot hear you...
I like to think I overheated your PC. :)

sexilicious
: 2755

« #119 : May 22, 2013, 12:43:51 PM »

Had my blind date with Alita today and she was quite attentive towards me in her dance ;) any guy or gal that loves to be with females will never regret being with Alita.

: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  
« previous next »
: