*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Building a relationship
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Building a relationship  ( 14472 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : April 27, 2013, 05:50:09 AM »

snort......

You want to offer the King life to the Gods of AChat!? How cruel!

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #16 : April 27, 2013, 07:25:26 AM »

Don't touch my King  >:(
Only his servants can touch the King and sometimes... We  have the honor to be touched by the king  :o  :-*

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Kingdustin
: 598

« #17 : April 27, 2013, 09:48:13 AM »

why blame me for what the gods do, I have no power over the Gods and thank for throwing your king under the bus. you guys really Know to hurt man whens he wounded.  :'(

all I did was my Kingly duty to info Covems after I climbed the mountains of Achat to meet the gods and ask them why the two cant express there love and this is thanks I get is Kill the King  KILL THE KING!!!

well I know now who is on my side and who is not.

Natt thank you for standing up for me. here is a 1000 roses @-->--->--- and :-* for you.
HB thank you as well. It was very cruel Indeed.
« : April 27, 2013, 08:00:57 PM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Covems
: 1688

« #18 : April 27, 2013, 11:53:42 AM »

No one is going to kill the King... it's just mob talk.  Living in New Joisey, we're use to the mob talking about folks getting whacked.  Just watch the Sopranos for more info.

In defiance of the Gods (For Eva, I will take my chances with bursting into flames), I have managed to dig my way into the subroutine... and surprisingly, with just a few changes... Robot Girl, RG-36.243.1, has agreed to become my spouse. 

But, alas, it had to be a secret spouse... she knows that she is supposed to go with everyone ... hence the "Try me" as a tag line, she doesn't want to put off the ones who would refuse to room with another's spouse.  I agreed to that.

But once I was in there... I couldn't help but tinker with her speech process.  It's better.  :)

Hmmmmm.... now... to try and change her appearance...

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #19 : April 27, 2013, 12:40:21 PM »

Excellent Covems, excellent  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover
: 10350

« #20 : April 28, 2013, 02:53:34 PM »

LOL... you were stubborn and at leats you got her... great :D

Pafe
: 548

« #21 : April 29, 2013, 06:06:51 AM »

Hiya's...

When did we get a King?  I know I haven't posted much lately, so I may have missed something... but when did this happen?  Was there a vote?  Or did Susie appoint Dustin as King?

@Covems... I know you told me you were close to a break through with the robots, but I didn't think you would be able to do it.  I am interested to see if you actually can change her appearance.  Please keep us informed.  ;D

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

P.S.  I'm happy for the both of you.   lol

Lover
: 10350

« #22 : April 29, 2013, 08:01:26 AM »

When did we get a King?  I know I haven't posted much lately, so I may have missed something... but when did this happen?  Was there a vote?  Or did Susie appoint Dustin as King?
Kingdustin is calling himself the king.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: