*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Troubles with forum?!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Troubles with forum?!  ( 6748 )
Lover
: 10350

« : June 10, 2013, 12:32:39 PM »

I have got messages from some members that they are having troubles with the forum.
As for me everything is normal please post if it's working for you or if you also have troubles.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1 : June 10, 2013, 12:40:55 PM »

I'm having trouble with the forums

I'm not getting any new posts on my laptop every thing is fine on my phone its hard work on my phone to post 

So do you think I should remove the forums and reboot them ??????

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : June 10, 2013, 12:45:36 PM »

What happens if you press F5?
Did you try to logout and login again?
Do you see the "new" sign on new posts if you go to the single boards?

I know you're not the only one having problems today, Brandy wasn't able to login for a while.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #3 : June 10, 2013, 12:46:14 PM »

It seems to me everything is ok, i can see new posts like this one and can post too

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : June 10, 2013, 01:50:28 PM »

mmmm, sometimes happen i can see the icon of new posts, but pressing "Show unread posts since last visit" or "Show new replies to your posts" they don't appear in the list.......wonder why!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : June 10, 2013, 02:33:33 PM »

I was locked out of Forum for about 30 minutes or so this morning.   Seems to have been a glitch in the system as I am in again now.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: