*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sereph girl that likes to play virtually
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sereph girl that likes to play virtually  ( 3789 )
Sereph
: 2

« : May 16, 2013, 11:51:20 PM »

I am a real life girl with a real life boyfriend. He doesn't want me showing real pics or using skype and personally i don't want to show off either. It is a virtual chat program. I like bondage. It makes me turn on to be tied up. I'm tired of guys being nice or wanting to be controlled. I get turn on by a man being strong and aggressive. I like it here because I can have fun and play without worry of sexual disease, showing off my body, and able to live in a fantasy world. I also enjoy playing dress up I have tons of outfits bought. If you like me please message me and talk before you send a random invite or ask to have me as your friend. Talk before going into a room. I know I may sound like a bitch sometimes but this is a place where i feel comfortable with my sexual fetish with other men. If you don't like it oh well. If you do we can have fun.
p.s. my nickname is Barbie and i love pink
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : May 17, 2013, 01:22:58 AM »

Sereph, welcome in the mad forum of AChat!

And let me say you this......i'm sure lots of people, here, will be more then happy know you better! fewl free to take a look around and help us in the hard work of keeping this place and AChat goimng better!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : May 17, 2013, 02:09:54 AM »

Welcome Sereph to our Forum Village,  I'm sure you will meet guys to fullfill your fantasies  ;D

Take a look around at the other topics and please post any views or ideas you may have.

We have a few fun games at times too,  check out the Eurovision Song Contest Sweey Stake and sign up if you are interested  ;D

Who knows you just might be given the winning country  :)

Forum Home Page /  Organizations & Events / Events  /  Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Sweep Stake.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2479.0.html

All forum members are invited to have a little flutter in the sweep stake game of chance :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #3 : May 17, 2013, 12:10:12 PM »

Welcome Sereph

you have join the mad world of the Achat forum village have fun looking and join in

Take a walk down the Bar and Grill and see old Joe  for your first drink its on the house

: [1]  
« previous next »
: