*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello to everyone
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Hello to everyone  ( 9900 )
Shana_Shy
: 29

The Gurl inside needs to be set free

« : May 20, 2013, 02:02:43 AM »

Greetings,
 I just got up the courage to post something in here...after a few days of reading other posts first!  :)
 Well, let me start this with a little about myself...I am a Male who, in AChat is a Shemale. This is after all a fantasy game.
 With that being said, I want all to know that I am a fun person and love to make friends. I like to chat a LOT so be warned. Hehe
 Also, if what i am is not on your list of things liked in AChat, please don't waste your time, or mine with negative chatter twords me, thank you.
 I am being what I feel I am inside, in the AChat world.
 I am into men mostly, but love all! I never (if possible) turn down a good conversation....humor is a HUGE +
 I am pretty new to AChat, 3 weeks or so (4 days prem) so please be gentle with me  :P !
 Hmmm...I guess that covers what is needed to be known about me, if what you read is something that is fine with you...throw some chat my way.
 OH, I speak english only....wish I could speak more  hehe. I am patient for those that like to ask questions, or have broken english.
 If you have read all the way up to here....congrats! And thank you for reading my long winded post!  ;)     I hope to see you in game.

Always and forever
                                                                                                                                                                        Shana

Shana_Shy
jondas

« #1 : May 20, 2013, 02:12:39 AM »

Welcome to the fun village of achat forum Shana

We love humor and look forward to your active participation

Shortly, our moderators will share with you some hints of how to find your way smoother into this crazy world

Have fun!
stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #2 : May 20, 2013, 02:13:10 AM »

A warm welcome from the hottie of the forum! ^^

Welcome welcome and welcome! lol

I hope you will enjoy the village like we do :D

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : May 20, 2013, 03:29:37 AM »

Welcome to the AChat dark and funny side, the forum!

As you, i'm a man in real life (but i like to consider me a boy....eh eh!) who is using a shemale avatar, so you are not the only one here! Take a look around, be part of this nice family and help us to improve the AChat family!

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #4 : May 20, 2013, 04:16:48 AM »

Welcome to the Forum!  Read, Share, Post pictures that would make grandma blush!
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2177.0.html

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Covems
: 1688

« #5 : May 20, 2013, 05:06:17 AM »

Welcome to the other part of AChat.  The forum is like crossing over the railroad tracks and seeing what's on the other side of town.  It's a little different, but full of nice folks.  Read, post and share.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #6 : May 20, 2013, 05:26:48 AM »

welcome Shana
you'll find friends and fun here
enjoy all and share your ideas

old_goat
: 450

« #7 : May 20, 2013, 06:09:06 AM »

Welcome Shana.
No need to be shy as we are all friends here.
Have fun here and in the game.
I am new as are you and still have a lot to learn.
 :)  :)  :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : May 20, 2013, 08:05:01 AM »

Hi ya Shana, welcome to our forum village.  This is certainly a fun side of the tracks too, like Covems said.

Take a stroll round the village, meet the residents and please post in topics of interest for you.

I look forward to reading more of you.

Have fun now.   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Shana_Shy

« #9 : May 20, 2013, 09:33:00 AM »

Thank you all for your warm welcome!
 I really enjoy how nice you all are to me and eveyone you have wecomed into the forum (village).
 I have to thank hentaiboy69 for telling me of the forums in the first place. (I was under another character name then)
 I feel at home here and will help out in any way I can, just let me know.  ;)
 Again, thank you all for making me feel accepted into your home.

Forever
                                                                                                                                                                      Shana

Shana_Shy
stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #10 : May 20, 2013, 09:36:46 AM »

Oh, I've just noticed it! You have purple eyes too :P

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
Shana_Shy

« #11 : May 20, 2013, 12:01:55 PM »

LOL!  ;D

Shana_Shy
Shana_Shy

« #12 : May 20, 2013, 12:19:51 PM »

No eyes come close to yours stray.  ;)

Shana_Shy
Shana_Shy

« #13 : May 20, 2013, 12:35:13 PM »

Thank you very much jcm0824....I am glad to be here!
Nice warm fuzzy feeling you all gave to me *blushes* thank you all.

Shana_Shy
Lover
: 10350

« #14 : May 20, 2013, 03:41:06 PM »

Big welcome Shana :)

Nice you made your way to our crazy village. I'm sure you won't be shy for a long time ;) We're all here for fun and good ideas.
Look around, there are some funny events and games going on and if you need a drink, join the bar. Just there is a furry party at the moment, so don't enter without a costume...lol.

Send me a pm with your day & month of birthday so we can send you some  greetings. And now...

HAVE FUN :)

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: