*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  This should be an easy one to add, I think....
« previous next »
: [1]
: This should be an easy one to add, I think....  ( 5851 )
Shana_Shy
: 29

The Gurl inside needs to be set free

« : May 21, 2013, 11:18:34 PM »

I would LOVE to have poses of smelling (sniffing) my partner...Hair, neck, feet,arm pitts, and of course the BOOTY ;)
Not too sure if anyone would agree with this one, but I do get aroused by this...a lot! hehe.
It could add to those animal, demon or vampire RP scenes as well.
 Also I would love to have (if it has not been mentioned before) 2 more things.....
 1. Oral Creampie scenes...a good load released at the end (maybe even a clean up afterwards)
 2. Giving a GOOD assjob...maybe add the sniff pose to it  hehe!

Shana_Shy
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : May 22, 2013, 01:27:59 AM »

Shana, smelling and some teasing can make your partner defenceless ;)
We have better chances to get what we want if we suggest new poses as complete as possible. Take a look into this board
Discussion about AChat/Polls
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

There are ideas for new poses and I think you should add your one to. At the end of this or next month we will start a poll from all suggestions and the winning pose will be send to the A-Team. Though sometimes they have own ideas....lol

Shana_Shy

« #2 : May 22, 2013, 01:38:35 AM »

Thank you Lover, I will jump on over there and look around.  :)

Shana_Shy
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : May 22, 2013, 02:18:35 AM »

If you don't know enough actions for both partners, just trust the forum - other will add their ideas too ;)

Kristina82
: 5

female, 30 years, hetero

« #4 : May 23, 2013, 01:32:27 AM »

I would LOVE to have poses of smelling (sniffing) my partner...Hair, neck, feet,arm pitts, and of course the BOOTY ;)
Not too sure if anyone would agree with this one, but I do get aroused by this...a lot! hehe.
It could add to those animal, demon or vampire RP scenes as well.
 Also I would love to have (if it has not been mentioned before) 2 more things.....
 1. Oral Creampie scenes...a good load released at the end (maybe even a clean up afterwards)
 2. Giving a GOOD assjob...maybe add the sniff pose to it  hehe!

Creampie scenes were very good idea. And not just the oral. I think this is a very good end of the act.

Sorry, my friends, my English is bad. ... Well, never mind ... However, my  French oral, non-verbal, is perfect.... ;)
Shana_Shy

« #5 : May 23, 2013, 09:19:59 AM »

I soo agree Kristina82!
 I overlooked the many types of creampies....oral fixation got in the way  ;)
 Thanks for adding to this post

Shana_Shy
: [1]  
« previous next »
: