*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Another idea
« previous next »
: [1]
: Another idea  ( 5744 )
Richard_Wolf
: 169

« : May 24, 2013, 08:08:58 PM »

How about a sybian  ... For a pose that is ... The man controls the way the woman moves on it,  it would work basically the same for all the mm mf sf ff ms mm .. one person sits on it  the other controls it ...

Lover
: 10350

« #1 : May 26, 2013, 12:02:24 PM »

Welcome Richard :)

For all who don't know a sybian:

Could be used for foreplay or for a good show of your girl :)

Richard, please introduce yourself here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : May 27, 2013, 07:04:39 AM »

Interesting idea,   could be fun in a RP too mmmmmmmmm

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Richard_Wolf

« #3 : May 28, 2013, 09:32:53 AM »

I've always found sybians good fun ... great for making a girl beg !!!

sexilicious
: 2755

« #4 : May 28, 2013, 09:54:24 AM »

hhhmmmmmmm so much fun :) never tried a sybian yet but just using toys with another person *drools* have wanted to try that. More specifically found this one toy online I want to get some day where it is a vibrating dildo and can be used by another person online hehe. Course I wouldn't give the access to just anyone so tough luck guys :P lol.

hhhhmmmmmmm if we did have this pose could give the blind date or secret date a hot show while riding on the sybian maybe even have one of the actions where the girl has control of it ;) that way it would still be just a show to the guy hehehehe

Richard_Wolf

« #5 : May 28, 2013, 10:01:35 AM »

I've used one of those ... it works like a wireless printer off an IP address ... basically to control it the wearer needs to be near their router, the controller needs to have the IP address and password ... It was interesting because she wore it all day and I got to set it vibrating whenever I chose to ... weg

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : May 28, 2013, 10:13:50 AM »

hhhhmmmmmmm if we did have this pose could give the blind date or secret date a hot show while riding on the sybian maybe even have one of the actions where the girl has control of it ;) that way it would still be just a show to the guy hehehehe

lol....and what about this use, Sexy!? is it good for you!?    :P

ok, seriously......if we start to look at every thing linked with sex and its various and infinite possibility, we can mention tons of things: fucking machine, dildo (vibrating and not, in every shapes!), more restraining stuff.....and other option as fisting, enema......sooooo, i think we need a line fom the Dev-Team for coming aout with idea they can take in consideration or even if we talk of them, we never see them!

sexilicious
: 2755

« #7 : May 28, 2013, 10:16:50 AM »

think my sessions would increase in the hot level  ;D but unfortunately won't be anytime soon so who knows maybe we can get the sybian on here and I can at least day dream more hehe ::)

ooooooooooooooooo yes please HB. I know if I got my Master over here more often from the other game he would have me on there often ;) and pretty sure if we got a SM one of it as well Tango would be using it on you ;)

hentaiboy69

« #8 : May 28, 2013, 10:28:36 AM »

ooooooooooooooooo yes please HB. I know if I got my Master over here more often from the other game he would have me on there often ;) and pretty sure if we got a SM one of it as well Tango would be using it on you ;)

yes....i think you are daaaaamn right, Sexy!  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #9 : May 28, 2013, 01:49:35 PM »

Obvious!   ;D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: