*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Some funny thoughts
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Some funny thoughts  ( 14866 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : May 30, 2013, 04:38:29 AM »

BTW......about Sunstone......don't know if someone of you remember the part in the B&G about placing a bed in Master Tango's dungeon before the furry party....

well, here i had add a char named Alan....soooooo, i can tell you it's based (to don't tell he is the same guy!) to the Alan you can find in Sustone! Really, my friends....take a look at that comic! you don't gonna waste your time!

@Paddle Queen: i'm sure you gonna like it too, cause the main two char are two lesbian!

Richard_Wolf
: 169

« #16 : May 30, 2013, 05:09:00 AM »

I haven't read the stories on Deviant art or the comics but I have seed a lot of the art work from them. Some of the fantasy art I've used on rp sites in html chat rooms, always with the artists permission. I always make sure that if I do use some piece of art I give the artist credit for it too ... I think that it is important to do that for the artist and the site.

Richard_Wolf

« #17 : May 30, 2013, 05:32:10 AM »

And the Big bad wolf is a home wrecker ...

No ... No ... He was only the big bad Wolf ... What they never said in that tail was that
1. The three little pigs didn't apply for planning
2. Wolfie was testing the designs of the houses to withstand a tornado
3. the pigs murdered him in a most horrific  manner just for checking the chimney out properly .....
4. The three pigs together caused countless nightmares ...

Many children go to bed thinking pigs are going going to use their toes for some strange rhyme  ....

And Andrea is right ... That was why  Wolfie was in Grandma's bed room ... little red riding hood got jealous and framed Wolfie for "eating " grandma .. really he locked grandma in the cupboard as punishment for giving little red riding hood his red cloak ...

hentaiboy69

« #18 : May 30, 2013, 06:33:38 AM »

I haven't read the stories on Deviant art or the comics but I have seed a lot of the art work from them. Some of the fantasy art I've used on rp sites in html chat rooms, always with the artists permission. I always make sure that if I do use some piece of art I give the artist credit for it too ... I think that it is important to do that for the artist and the site.

I agree......an artist work hard to create his pieces, so it's right to ask him/her permission to use his/her creation!

BTW.......here is the 3D work i have done about the bed...lolololol!

« : May 30, 2013, 08:55:24 AM hentaiboy69 »

sexilicious
: 2755

« #19 : May 30, 2013, 06:36:55 AM »

ooooooooo can i help test the bed HB :)

hentaiboy69

« #20 : May 30, 2013, 06:56:57 AM »

Leeeet's see!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #21 : May 30, 2013, 08:41:25 AM »

Great bed HB,  I want one with a massive mirror headboard with a bookcase surround, and manacles hanging from the side of it  lol...  not sure why .. its in my head for some erotic reason  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #22 : May 30, 2013, 08:50:48 AM »

Bee, pratically you want a mirror room with bookcase....lol!

Richard_Wolf

« #23 : May 30, 2013, 09:01:13 AM »

Bee, pratically you want a mirror room with bookcase....lol!

I think you missed the most important par HB ... you forgot the shackles

And that is good work ... Maybe if you do the surrounding walls in wood too then it might get made in to a room ?
(Knows how hard it is to get new rooms up ))

hentaiboy69

« #24 : May 30, 2013, 09:38:18 AM »

Sooooorry, it's in a room just now, wolfy.......but i can't show it till the riiiight moment!   ::)
« : May 30, 2013, 09:42:26 AM hentaiboy69 »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #25 : May 30, 2013, 09:57:27 AM »

MMMMM  :-*  :) My Pet that bed looks great where it is with you laying across it 

tangoracer
: 3444

« #26 : May 30, 2013, 10:00:10 AM »

And YES your going to have to wait to see it  ::)

Richard_Wolf

« #27 : June 05, 2013, 09:21:24 AM »

Richard_Wolf

« #28 : June 07, 2013, 04:40:21 PM »

http://youtu.be/x2RJN9a_jdM

hentaiboy69

« #29 : June 18, 2013, 02:47:09 AM »

Back t the first post......

A day or so ago I was talking about some  story lines and rewriting fairy tales ...

Well I got to thinking on my way home from work .. What was about The Three Bears, child cruelty ?

Mum's porridge was cold .... So a walk in woods ... why? .. It's not going to warm while she's out

dad's porridge was too hot .... well blow on it you prick

baby bears porridge was just right .. Why don't you let your son eat his porridge while it's just right you cruel bastards

it will be nice to realize some, of course with adult characters where it's needed! i was thinking at something like "Alice in sexland", for example, where an 18th Alice discover a strange place named "Sexland" and try for the first time the pleasure of sex.....in every form of it! at last, more then a new version of the tale, it turn out as a parody.......

What did you all think!?

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: