*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Upcoming feature: advanced, flexible identity handling
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Name & sex should be changeable or not?
changeable, leave as is   -3 (21.4%)
fix please, set it at reg, no more change   -6 (42.9%)
fix, but I need A$ gifting for second account   -5 (35.7%)
: 12

: Upcoming feature: advanced, flexible identity handling  ( 23875 )
Nicoquin
: 159

« #15 : November 18, 2009, 11:13:31 AM »

lol Louna

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
Florent
: 137

« #16 : November 18, 2009, 04:37:53 PM »

I must insist on one point : if the login name becomes the only name you can use on achat, well it just will be impossible to me. And as i'm a premium member, i couldn't create another account. So I guess I just would have to leave. I'm not against the idea to choose one name and not be able to change it in the future, but it is necessary that this name could be different than the login name.

EDIT : Oh I haven't noticed that message :

"What will happen to the "old" users?"
Old users can be fixed with the current settings, the name and the sex also. In that case, no conversion of name to the login-name would occur.

But this is only a poll for now, we'll announce it when it comes to implementation.

Rab

Sorry...  :-[
« : November 18, 2009, 04:45:18 PM Florent »
Big_Leo
: 72

« #17 : November 20, 2009, 09:28:24 AM »

I agree that sex should be fixed at avatar creation. However, names should be changeable, maybe for a small A$ fee. I'll take my own example: I started the game as "Big Leo" (a pun about my height; I was wondering how many girls would ask me "how big are you?" lol); then I became Blue Leo as a sign of affection for another user. Now I'm simply Leo, since this is what everybody calls me anyway.

So this is my two cents suggestion, even if I do understand that changing names could be a way around the ignore list. It could be easily worked around by making the ignore function block the account and not the name.

I also love the fact that we could give A$ to other users. This would be a way for us premium to make gifts to the non premium we appreciate. Although I do fear this could become some new kind of harassment. Maybe limiting the transfers to a certain amount per user per week, or something like this would be feasible?
Willyco
: 97

« #18 : November 20, 2009, 11:54:19 AM »

hummm... in my experience I seen that an ignore marked on a certain name follow the new names that this account changes... but, if with some new change this mode-function is changed, I have lost this part  :-(

@ SandySpinner

I'm sorry, for the next time I do the promise to search to be more sintetic as possible   :-X :-X

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
bobbler

« #19 : November 21, 2009, 08:06:03 PM »

Willy is right. Once you put a person on ignore, they can change their name all they want but it does not matter. The ignore function will track them...as I hope the "friend" button will do once it is implemented  ;)
Tharvun
: 75

« #20 : November 23, 2009, 10:57:02 AM »

one more thing - i am not sure if this was already said this clear when you fix name and sex than please the name should be also given for this forum. I dont think that its aceptable to have one idendity here and another in the game.

For old useres who dont use their login name here in the forum there maybe should be given same kind of keeping names like in the game, but only if they use the name used in the game, no use of different names in game and here not for new users and not for old ones. I think you should accept the things you say here and defend your opinion also during game if this is necessary. If you dont like this you should not post here.

Willyco

« #21 : November 23, 2009, 08:24:18 PM »

mmm... it's sound's like an attack for someone like the little danny...

well I don't know if is right... I prefere to have in the forum a space where I can indicate my Achat name, maybe near to my forum name  :-)

I want defend the possibility to be hidden for all the people that want do it...

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
bobbler

« #22 : November 29, 2009, 04:29:59 PM »

thank you!
thank you!
thank you!
Tharvun

« #23 : November 29, 2009, 05:48:50 PM »

Bravo!
Dannyello
: 188

« #24 : November 29, 2009, 06:17:24 PM »

YESSSSSSSSS ;D
Willyco

« #25 : November 30, 2009, 07:43:18 AM »

ok... the fixing become definitively at the end of the week...

thanks for the advice... but ...

name and sex will be changed under a payment??

Tharvun

« #26 : December 01, 2009, 05:39:41 AM »

as far as I understood, the status from Dezember the 6th will be frozen in.

But what about new ones? Can they have a one time change when registerin as many dont want to have theri login name shown?

And what about the donation option? Will this one come?
Dannyello

« #27 : December 01, 2009, 08:24:39 AM »

For TOM&RAB: Registration name and name in game must be identical? Can keep the Current Name,in game,even if different of login name?
Rab
Administrator
: 111

« #28 : December 01, 2009, 08:49:23 AM »

Yes, existing users can keep their name.
Dannyello

« #29 : December 01, 2009, 09:36:47 AM »

Thank you.Good work.Thank you again for this great game.
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: