*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Action with ejaculate ?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Action with ejaculate ?  ( 7966 )
frontonio
: 29

« : June 23, 2013, 09:45:58 AM »

Hello
Is there someone pose of man - woman
 who has the action of complete ejaculation with expulsion of  liquid?
Thanks
« : June 23, 2013, 09:49:28 AM frontonio »
Patricia1975
: 385

« #1 : June 23, 2013, 10:18:51 AM »

If you re Premium User , you can see, woman or man cuming.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : June 23, 2013, 10:24:00 AM »

Hello again Frontonio,

The questions you are asking can easily be seen by going to a room with Robot Girl.  She is there for you to practice and familiarise yourself with your room and poses and their actions. You will find her in the search field under her name or by searching  bi females.

You will be able to test out which poses can cum and which ones cant.  Alternatively you can find a partner who will willingly show you.

Hope this helps & Good Luck.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
frontonio

« #3 : June 23, 2013, 10:38:45 AM »

Thank you very much for both answers.
I am sorry to return to be a nuisance, but he was not knowing what they have written to me.
 Formidable it of robot to practise.
 I ask for excuses for my ignorance.
frontonio

« #4 : June 23, 2013, 10:48:18 AM »

I have verified it with Robot Girl and do not see the complete ejaculation. I am a user premium, I cannot also take from me the vest that looks like take her stuck as the second skin. I am very sorry, the program seems to be easy, but the inicoos do not. Thank you.
frontonio

« #5 : June 23, 2013, 11:10:09 AM »

Solved: it is necessary to give to the bar of excitation that has to come to the maximum, then if one sees complete ejaculation. I continue with the vest gone with the room. I have removed it of the asvatar but in the room the vest goes out and I do not know like remove it. Thank you.
frontonio

« #6 : June 23, 2013, 11:50:51 AM »

Solved also the problem of the vest. The reason was that it was not giving to remove in his corresponding section. The Robot helps very much. Thank you.
Patricia1975
: 385

« #7 : June 23, 2013, 01:40:16 PM »

;)
Lover
: 10350

« #8 : June 23, 2013, 01:57:20 PM »

If you're rooming with robot or a girl, you can just use the poses you have bought (and the poses she has bought too..in case she has).

We have a board about existing poses. Before buying new ones you can inform there, for example
Discussions about sex > Woman with man in AChat

Also the actions are listed there. Your question gave me an idea - perhaps we should add the cum scenes too.

Stone
: 1842

« #9 : June 23, 2013, 03:13:45 PM »

Frontonio, Welcome to Forum and our friendly village.

I am really glad you have solved the problem of  cumming  and removing  your vest.  ;D

But,  the wicked part of me, if I am honest,  was kind of hoping Lover would dress in the short shirt, show his hairy legs & lipstick  again and  assist with your little problems.    He is very helpful & certainly the man to ask.  Be sure to call on him anytime.
He helped me remove Hugh Jackman from a post once - and I've never forgotten that kindness.   :-*

Enjoy your time in our village Frontonio. I  hope to read more of your posts & escapades.   Hugz.

Lover

« #10 : June 23, 2013, 03:25:02 PM »

Hm, why does everyone believe my legs are hairy? I'm not a deer, even if my eyes are beautiful  ;)

Stone, you know you don't need Hugh Jackman, jayc is much better. So I always help you removing his pics....hehe  :-*

@ frontonio: Clothes you wear as "Sex clothing" will remain when you're in sex poses. Just briefs will disappear to give your cock freedom, shirts, vests... and condoms  stay - it would not make sense to lose them...lol.

frontonio

« #11 : June 23, 2013, 04:09:35 PM »

Thank you very much to all for answering. As I use the program see that it is easy and intuitive, but the beginning make me doubt. To Robot Girl it had seen her and I believed that it was human, imagine that I invite her to chat and put to speak with her, probably even be able to speak about any topic, but this is a surrealism.
Lover

« #12 : June 24, 2013, 04:15:57 AM »

Yes robot girl isn't very talkative to most of us - her heart of steel is given to covems ;)

frontonio, please introduce yourself here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html. We want to know you better :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: