*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Summer
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
: Secret Summer  ( 63040 )
Lover
: 10350

« #60 : July 14, 2013, 02:18:08 PM »

Round 2: First person has to dance/give massage

A123lolo   -   floris
ShanaShy   -   tangoracer
mrsexlover   -   Stone
Lover   -   Patricia1975
Old_goat   -   Justlna
freddie   -   ItsAmy123
henrypen   -   sexiliscious
jayc   -   Brandybee
jcm0824   -   Alita
covems   -   hentaiboy69
GosSop   -   Daveoh
jerset   -   All_For_You

Make your date and post here afterwards. Have fun  :)
« : July 14, 2013, 02:26:54 PM Lover »

Stone
: 1842

« #61 : July 14, 2013, 04:22:55 PM »

Hi  James,  that is pretty funny.   Master Tango servicing Martin's feet   ;D

Covems should do just fine, if  he doesn't wear his cowboy hat, or so I'm told... otherwise, watch out . LOL

James , Martin,   I am free most evenings after 8pm  ( UK Time ) next week.  Please PM or message me in the game when you are free.  Look forward to seeing you again Martin,  and James, it will be our first time meeting up.

See you both soon.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #62 : July 14, 2013, 05:45:01 PM »

at least tango and mrsexlover are good friends :) maybe can sweet talk them to jump in the room with them ::)

Well Freddie looks like you get another dance from me ;) catch you sometime

henrypen catch you also sometime for our date

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #63 : July 14, 2013, 06:52:45 PM »

Cove,  get your cowboy hat, I'll bring the Malorts  :)    We will have a sweet evening, no snot or onions ...  unless you want me too ;D

Jayc, I'm expecting great things for my feet ...  :P   and you can wear your hat too   :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #64 : July 14, 2013, 09:18:30 PM »

Master Tango should not have any problems getting on his knee's for me Stone, he must be used to that being a sub before. Also taking up on Sexi's offer to join us, she can sit on my lap while Tango is at my feet ;)

But most of all, i'm looking forward to meeting you again :D

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #65 : July 15, 2013, 01:17:48 AM »

hey, Martin.......be sure to don't make Master Tango upset, or some payback will be on the way!

oh well.......wonder if this time i'll get a little lucky with my date! GosSop and Covems....mmmmhmm.....sorry, covems, i know you prefer to have your Eva....

florise
: 208

« #66 : July 15, 2013, 10:46:18 AM »

I had to meet A123lolo, after a small dance I have all his attention for my feet and my legs.
It was very sensual.

I is made for him a dance that he seems to have appreciated.
And we are not stopped here..........

Thank you Lolo
Florise

A123lolo
: 97

MSN Messenger - a123lolo@hotmail.fr
« #67 : July 15, 2013, 10:52:07 AM »

Thank you Florise, It was very nice
Lover

« #68 : July 15, 2013, 10:52:47 AM »

Thanks for posting Florise and A123lolo

hentaiboy69

« #69 : July 15, 2013, 11:07:55 AM »

hope everyone will post their experience here......and hope everyone can find it amazing!

gossop
: 10

« #70 : July 17, 2013, 01:17:43 PM »

Hi, it s difficult to find partner present at the same time !
hentaiboy69

« #71 : July 17, 2013, 01:54:36 PM »

yes, it depend by time skyp......i'm usually on in the evenoing, Europe time....hope to catch you soon GosSop!

Lover

« #72 : July 17, 2013, 02:41:04 PM »

A tipp for everyone:
Send your partners a pm here and/or in game. Tell them, when you can be on and wait for the answer.
If you don't know how to send pm in forum, read this link: Sending and receiving PM (Personal Message)

Support > Quick-Start Guides > Quick-Start Guide for this forum
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1405.0.html

All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #73 : July 18, 2013, 01:55:57 PM »

Just had my date with jerset very nice and gentle man. Girls you will be happy if you get him in the next round of dates.

We start with a nice slow dance as we chat and get to know each other a little. With a gentle kiss on my neck he moves slowly round to my lips feeling his soft lips on mine for the first time the kiss grows in strength and our tongues dance as they find each other.

Feeling his nerves I tell him to take his time as I kick my shoes of and take a seat. he kneels and takes my feet one at a time making me feel so relaxed and turning me on. Biting my bottom lip as I feel myself getting a little moist in my panties I couldn't hide it from him as my legs open a little as he changes from foot to foot. With his hands moving up my legs I feel myself getting wetter and wetter seating forward I kiss him to thank him for the foot rub.

I can't help myself I slip my panties of and lay back  and the rest is for me and jerset    ;)   :P

jerset
: 3

« #74 : July 18, 2013, 04:33:50 PM »

Wow yes WOW what a blind date! All_for_you came to my beach and I fell in love with her dainty little feet:)  I think she liked my strong hands, big smile   We got to know each other and had a blast!!!! Suprise before she had to go I was gifted with her panties to remember our wonerful first, blind, date! I am a lucky guy:) jerry
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9  
« previous next »
: