*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Summer
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
: Secret Summer  ( 63020 )
Lover
: 10350

« #90 : August 06, 2013, 02:22:55 AM »

Do you think of your dates? Summer is long and hot this year, but we hope you don't forget the fun of dancing and massaging ;D

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #91 : August 08, 2013, 08:19:24 AM »

Catching Covems around isn't easy.....he always behind ladies skirt!  :P ;)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #92 : August 08, 2013, 03:01:53 PM »

LOL   Cove won two mods ??

I have yet to corner him too   ;D 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #93 : August 08, 2013, 03:24:50 PM »

Many wanted two mods - but covems offered most :D

Brandybee

« #94 : August 08, 2013, 04:06:22 PM »

I'd have paid more  for him to have you & Bear   ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems
: 1688

« #95 : August 08, 2013, 04:09:20 PM »

I prefer to think of it as Two Mods won me.

There's still a good solid 6 weeks of summer... pleanty of time yet.  And HB... the last time we chatted, we were discussing the date when I got this: My Master is here I must go. ...  and the door was slammed in my face.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Lover

« #96 : August 08, 2013, 04:12:44 PM »

@ Brandy
I'd have paid more  for him to have you & Bear
No, this offer wasn't honorable and I had to refuse it  :P

@ cove
My Master is here I must go. ...  and the door was slammed in my face.
Now you know, why Brandy, bear and myself have broken boxer noses...

Covems
: 1688

« #97 : August 08, 2013, 04:23:51 PM »

@ cove
My Master is here I must go. ...  and the door was slammed in my face.
Now you know, why Brandy, bear and myself have broken boxer noses...

So That's why your noses look like that.  The moral of the story is:

Never go with owned people... they're possessed!
pun intended

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brandybee

« #98 : August 08, 2013, 04:30:51 PM »

Of course ... I did think that,  Its called English humour ...  sarcasm ...    You won me, you poor sod  lol

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #99 : August 09, 2013, 12:45:34 AM »

There's still a good solid 6 weeks of summer... pleanty of time yet.  And HB... the last time we chatted, we were discussing the date when I got this: My Master is here I must go. ...  and the door was slammed in my face.

weeeell, you know......everyone have priority........but sorry for the door, maybe i slam it too light!  ::) ;D

Ansd about two mods wins you.......let's admit it.....the lucky one was you!  :D :D 8)
« : August 09, 2013, 09:38:16 AM hentaiboy69 »

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #100 : August 12, 2013, 03:26:51 AM »

With Mister Covems being out of town this weekend, I had plenty of free time on my hands  ::) I decided to ring up A123lolo and informed him that I'd be at his door step in about half an hour. I slipped into some sexy, black lingerie and headed off to A123lolo's apartment to treat him to the dance I owed him.

I rang the door bell, to which he answered the door with a big grin. I handed him the bottle of wine I picked up on the way to his apartment. We greeted each other with a peck on each others cheeks and he showed me around his beautiful terrace. I intended on surprising him by pinning him to the magic sofa and treating his eyes to a seductive pole and lap dance. However, much to my dismay, nothing was set up for such a treat to be in order.

A123lolo, being the kind gentlemen he is, made no fuss and kindly offered a simple dance instead. I sauntered towards him, smiling from ear to ear, and clasped one hand with his, as my other hand wrapped around his neck and his other hand wrapped around my waist. We shared a few laughs and got to know each other. I was pleased to be informed of his actual first name, which is Laurent and remarked at how wonderful of a name it was. We discussed where we were from, how long we had been on Achat and significant others, amongst other things while sipping wine.

I was also pleased to hear that Mister Laurent was from France and attempted to converse with him in French. Having been born in Montreal, I know a little bit of French myself, even though my grammar is seemingly way off. ;D Laurent was as kind as ever though, and complimented me on my attempt. As it was getting late, we bid each other adieu with a clink of our glasses, and left each other's company with smiles on our faces.

All I have to say is to my fellow ladies is that A123lolo is a great catch, a true gentleman and just simply, a wonderful guy. Any girl would be lucky to be paired up with him on date  :-*

Lover

« #101 : August 12, 2013, 03:30:44 AM »

Thanks Amy :)

A123lolo
: 97

MSN Messenger - a123lolo@hotmail.fr
« #102 : August 12, 2013, 04:25:21 AM »

Thanks very much Amy for your report,
you are so lovely.
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #103 : August 20, 2013, 10:59:56 AM »

Well I was lucky enough to run in to Miss Alita yesterday afternoon. She was doing a little shopping in the village when I spotted her walking out of the lingerie shop.  ::)
I asked her back to my place where we had a glass of champagne. We chatted a little & even had a nice slow dance while we got to know each other.

After we started to feel a little more relaxed, I offered her a foot massage. She got comfortable on the couch as I knelt down in front of her. Removing her high heels I heard her let out a little sigh of relief. I began with her feet and gently worked my way up her calves. Using my thumbs to press hard and deep into her sore muscles.  What happened afterwards will remain between us. All I can say is Alita is a wonderful young lady.

James

*blushes*  Well I had a wonderful time too James maybe we should go out again some time.  And well that foot massage was great too hehehe silly how an innocent foot massage can sometimes lead down other paths ;)
Lover

« #104 : August 21, 2013, 07:08:18 AM »

Thanks Alita and james :)

Does anybody have troubles to meet his partner?

: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  
« previous next »
: