*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Oral Ecstasy
« previous next »
: [1]
: Oral Ecstasy  ( 2646 )
HardLoveTool
: 3

« : June 21, 2013, 08:30:47 PM »

A while back when I was living in the state of Virgina I found out that there were many girls who found a hispanic guy very attractive. I once went into a fast food place, and the girl behind the counter asked me "Do you work out in the sun alot?" You, see, I have a very evenly tan, and a lot of girls were attrached to this.

I managed to speak to this girl quite alot (as I would stop by that restaurant almost every afternoon after getting off work).

One day we spoke at length, and I managed to give her my home  number, and address. She stated that she would keep in touch with me, but I didn't realize how fast that would be.

I was living at the time out in the country (on the foothills  of theBlue Ridge mountains), and very few cars would pass  by there.

One morning I heard a car motor coming down the dusty path that lead to the house, and I managed to get up from my bed, and put on some red shorts that were close by. I went to the door with no shirt, and just the red shorts on... and to my surprise when I opened the door, it was the girl from the restaurant where I stopped by every morning.  She said, "I just happened to be around the area, and thought I would drop in and say hi." I then invited her in, and we sat on the couch and begin to talk. She was staring at me intensely, that at times I felt uncomfortable. Her eyes were truly looking me over (from my chest to my short shorts that I had on). She managed to get closer to me, and as we were talking, she placed her hand on my leg. I felt a lot of tinkling sensations all over my body as her hand fell on my bare skin. Without hesitation, she managed to continue talking to me, as her hand begin to move all over my leg, and while she was doing that...my cock begin to expand more and more until all that one could see was a huge bulge beneath my shorts. She noticed it right away, and with her other hand begin to touch my chest, and tell me how good I looked and if I had ever been told that.

She then begin to concentrate more on the bulge underneath my red shorts...as she placed her hand on top of it...and begin to feel the form. From the tip to the bottom. She not only felt it, but managed to get a strong grip on it, and begin to squeeze more and more as I heard her moan and groan almost silently.

By this time, my body was shaking with ecstasy, that all I could do was just close my eyes and allow the sensations to just pour throughout my body.  She managed to get down on the floor, and sat down next to me. She begin to fondle the form of my cock with her two hands now, and with one hand begin to unzip the zipper down my shorts. Before long, she had exposed my huge cock, which seem to have bounced out from its' hiding place, as she gladly retrieved it, and gently with both hands got ahold of it, and begin to rub her face with its' soft and firm skin.

By this time, the slid on the top of my cock's head was oozing out with pre-cum, and when she saw this...she begin to lick the pre-cum gently with her tongue, and then tried to insert her tongue upon its' opening and dig firmly into the slid digging for more.

Then gently bringing my now huge cock to her lips...she opened up her mouth and received it with gusto! OH, MY! Her mouth covered the entire head, as I could feel her tongue going round and round around my cock's head. Slowly, she begin to swallow the length of my shaft into her mouth, which I couldn't believe the penetration that went into her mouth. Wow! As she was going down, and as she was getting it deeper into her mouth...she would clamp down on the shaft as she would come up on the entire length of the shaft with such force as to bring with her, from within my cock, more of the pre-cum, which kept oozing out freely. She begin slowly and gently, but as she continue to move her lips around it, and her mouth up and down...she begin to move with more motion until it was a steady motion that kept her head bobbing up and down until I felt such a violent sensation that I have never felt before begin deep within my shaft. I, right away, recognized that I was about to explode with such violent force, that I warned her that I was cuming. She seem to have ignored my warning as she continued to lower her mouth further down my shaft, as if to surround the entirely of it for whatever was approaching.

Before long, my body begin to shake, and explode in ecstasy (sensation after sensation), as I begin to pour out my heavy load of cum right into her mouth. She was looking at me with such delight as if to say, "Enjoy it, as I am enjoying it myself...I WANT EVERY DROP OF IT!" It was a continuous pouring out of cum, that my body would rise with every explosion, and she took advantage of it...by sucking harder and harder. OMG! Did she loved it! And frankly, so DID I!

When the last explosion seem to come, she continued to suck away begging for more of the same. Every last drop was licked off the tip of my cock, as she gently licked her lips. If anyone would've been there besides the two of us, one would've thought that I haven't cum at all...that's how clean she left my huge, swaying cock.

Before she left, she said..."Oh, by the way...I love the way Texas makes them.  Texas sure makes 'um Big!"

Before I left Virginia, we went out several other times, and every time she could hardly wait until she was in my pants, and her lips upon my huge cock. I never realized how much ecstasy was in having someone suck one's cock...ever since that time, seems like my cock wants more and more of the same.
« : June 22, 2013, 07:10:03 AM HardLoveTool »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : June 21, 2013, 08:45:59 PM »

Hiya  HardLoveTool,   A big Welcome to Forum   ;D

I  enjoyed reading your story very much.

Have you thought about entering a story  for   Erotic Story Contest 5.   Every qualifying story is awarded A$600,  more if you are in the top 3.
See below for the theme, format and rules  ;)

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC CONTEST 5 NOW OPEN  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2513.0.html     and

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html 

Please introduce yourself  to the rest of the Forum Village.

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Hope to read more of your stories.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: