*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  An Over-night Stay!
« previous next »
: [1]
: An Over-night Stay!  ( 2473 )
HardLoveTool
: 3

« : June 21, 2013, 08:35:56 PM »

When I was in London, England several years ago, I was touring the various places of interest in the city. I then decided to go to the Chamber of Commerce there in London to ask for more information, and to get some material of places that I would like to visit. One of the girls working there asked if she could help...as I mentioned that I was a visitor to their city, and I was interested in getting some material that would be helpful in finding myself around. She kinda paused for awhile, then added, "If you will wait for about 15 minutes, I am about to get off work, and I'll gladly show you around the city." I, of course, said yes to the wait.

Finally, after about 15 minutes, she comes out with several maps, as we begin the tour of London. We went to various places of interest...but, my attention was captivated by her beauty, and charm. After awhile of walking around, we decided to sit on a bench and just talked. She knew I was truly admiring her, as she invited me to her house for supper.  When we got there, I realized then that she was still living with her parents, which welcomed me into their home without any problem.

After several days of going out with her I remembered one evening as we were watching TV in the Living Room. We were sitting towards the back of the room, while her father was sitting further up near the TV set. By then, she was sitting on my lap, yet her father never said anything to her. She had on a dress, and had her arm around me. Our chemistry was really working by this time, and my cock was huge just feeling her ass rubbing against it. She must've felt it herself because every once in awhile she would looked at me, and smiled.  Within a short matter of time, my hand begin to feel her silky legs, as she was turned on, and managed to get closer to me letting me feel her firm breasts on my chest. I got a little more bolder, as my hand begin to travel slowly up her legs towards her hairy cunt. Just about the time I thought that I was going to reach it...she managed to clamp her legs shut, as I felt frustrated. But, I continued my quest, and before long to my amazement when I reached that area of her legs where she would clamp down on my hand, my hand went higher and higher...and finally touched her now wet cunt lips. I looked at her with a smile on my face, as she returned the glance.

She opened her legs wide for me at that moment, as I nervously begin to grab her cunt lips between my fingers, and fondled her Venus mount, and feel her pubic hair...then begin to insert my fingers deep in her, as I felt her creamy juices begin to flow through my fingers. All this time her father still watching TV without moving, or looking back at us. Oh, her hand then moved down to my bulge underneath my pants and begin to feel the form of that huge cock. I could feel pre-cum coming oozing out unto my hair, and legs.  Finally after awhile, her father started getting up, as I removed my hand from under her dress, and she composed herself. She then asked her father that being so late if I could stay over night in her room, that she would sleep with her younger sister. He then agreed, as she showed me to her room, and kissed me good-night.  My delight is in sleeping without any clothes on, but this time I left my briefs on, and went to sleep.  That following morning very early, I felt the door open, as I looked over towards the door. I saw her sneaking in, which she didn't see me that I was already awakened.

I closed my eyes quickly, as if I was still asleep, as I felt her close the door, and approach the bed. Heard a chair move, as she sat besides the bed. She must've thought that I was still asleep, as she very carefully lifted the covers from me...and inserted her hand underneath traveling down towards my now erect cock. When she found it, I felt her hand begin to fondle it very carefully, and then picking up more the cover to see its' thickness and form...she sighted at the sight of it.

By then I opened up my eyes...as she bend over and kissed me deeply. I then helped her pull the covers down and took off my briefs to expose my now totally naked body. She begin to kiss and lick me all over, as she, inch by inch moved towards my erect cock. Once she was there...Oh, she went at it with all her might! Seem like that was all she thought about that night...how she could have me completely. Oh, My! My body almost came off the bed as it rose with every sucking movement of her lips.

She then begin to take off her clothes, as I finally managed to see how very beautiful she looked without anything on. Her firm tits, her curvy body, her beautiful hairy Venus mount....Mmmmmmm, I thought to myself. As my hand begin to fondle her mount once again, but this time with all her consent she opened wide for my fingers to be inserted deep inside of her now juicy cunt hole. She was dripping wet, and every time I took out my fingers, they were covered with creamy gel as it oozed out from her. I stood up, and lowered her to the bed, as I opened her legs wide, and introduced her to my eight inch thick cock, which was throbbing and aching for that pussy of hers. OMG, it felt sooooooo goooood!!! She moaned and groaned quietly, when suddenly we heard a sound...and she mentioned that her father was still there, and probably was about to leave for work. I told her why she didn't tell me. She laughed, as she grabbed at my cock...and inserted it back into her juicy cunt. She said, "Don't worry. He wouldn't dare come into my room. He never does." I wasn't too sure. lol. But, as she said, he never did come in, and finally heard him leave, as we had that entire day for fucking, sucking, and managed to have her in every position I could imagine. It was a Great stay-over!
« : June 22, 2013, 07:27:30 AM HardLoveTool »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : July 02, 2013, 06:16:41 PM »

Another hot story which i enjoyed very much.

I hope you decide to enter Erotic Story Contest 5  - Public Event.

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC CONTEST 5 NOW OPEN  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2513.0.html 
   and
 Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: