*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll : new uniforms ? [Males]
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: what kind of male uniform in AChat ?
doctor
fireman
military (GI, pilote, spaceship ...)
plane crue
evening suit
wizzard
worker
preacher, monk, etc...
other...

: Poll : new uniforms ? [Males]  ( 13180 )
NikiSchoolGirl

« #15 : March 09, 2010, 04:57:34 PM »

I love a man in a suit...and in uniform...how about military uniforms? And i like the ideas of watches but they could be for both guys and girls. And maybe they could do jackets....How many girls like the biker look? Guy in jeans, beater, leather jacket, high boots? Gets me wet ;)
apollo13nut
: 262

« #16 : March 11, 2010, 01:57:21 PM »

I think suits for men and maybe longer dresses for the girls would be awesome....as long as the ties are a new separate option for the men (pick suit pants, pick suit coat (can buy set of different suits and mix and match), new color dress shirts, more in half-sleeve, and cool ties for awesome mix and match.....and maybe fuller levels of beards....varying in thickness....and love the idea of wrist watches.....
Ebonyhottie
: 14

Sweet As Brown Sugar, But I Don't Rot Your Teeth!

« #17 : March 16, 2010, 01:51:02 AM »

Well, these are my thoughts for you guys to consider a female viewpoint. :)
Firstly, I think some suit choices are a must, a white one for the tropical look and a black pinstripe for the mafia look!(My favourite movies ever are the Godfather trilogy! :D)
Second, some Uniforms/Costumes, be it Doctor, Teacher, Monk, Priest and Military. I think for Military, maybe older styles, like World War Two, as they look quite smart, not the combat ones. ;D Perhaps one set for Allies and one set for Axis.
The main thing is the more variety you add, the more choices available, more people will get tempted to buy the membership so they can customise their avi and don't feel they are missing out! 8)
Lastly, a personal request to the male members, try to dress as you would in real. Look realistic, as for me, arriving in a room to a guy wearing a pair of jeans and a smile only, does not exactly create the best mood. You can't wine and dine me, but I am not just a sex game, I'm real, so at least say hello, rather than jump straight into sex poses! Who knows, maybe you will get return dates then! ;)
                                                                                    Kisses, :-* :-* :-*
                                                                                         Ebony.

Sweet As Brown Sugar, But I Don't Rot Your Teeth!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: