*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Weak sounds and problem with graphic
« previous next »
: [1]
: Weak sounds and problem with graphic  ( 3770 )
henrypen
: 8

« : June 26, 2013, 12:11:31 AM »

Hi, i have 2 problems:
1. Weak sounds in room. When we are in room, sounds (scream,etc.)are to weak.But music is good. I tried change it in setup, but nothing. When i change volume of music everything is OK. But when i change volume of sounds...nothing.
2.In room - graphic of our bodies are ok, bud our faces and hairs are fuzzy..WHY! It does not matter, i have normal game or high detailed game. Hmm, i have WinXP system, dual-core processor 2,6GHZ and 256MB Graphic Card ATI
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : June 26, 2013, 06:47:26 AM »

The music works (though I don't like it). The sounds seem to be more just a try - I wonder you can hear them at all.

First time I read the faces are fuzzy while the rest is ok. You write "i have normal game or high detailed game."
Don't you know which version you have or did you try both?

henrypen
: 8

« #2 : June 26, 2013, 08:39:24 AM »

I try both at first normal game and then HD game. Both version of game doing fuzzy faces.is there a setup of graphic card?
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : June 26, 2013, 09:54:39 AM »

Perhaps you get updates for your graphic card... but usually AChat works fine with your system. It's strange that it's just the faces...

Did you try different faces? Reinstall AChat... typical things to do. Sorry, don't have more ideas at the moment.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: