*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Order Of the Tudor Rose.
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: The Order Of the Tudor Rose.  ( 22773 )
Stone
: 1842

« #15 : August 03, 2013, 03:33:10 PM »

Isaac was fucking angry. Why had that jogger suddenly appeared and interfered.  His nose had been straightened but fucking hurt. He’d had to go to hospital and get his fucking wrist plastered.  He picked up the phone in his office and ordered one of his men in.

It was the driver that day, “Find out who that Jogger is. I want to know all about him” Isaac demanded.
“Yes Sir,” He left again to make some enquiries.

He sat back, still fuming, when the phone rang. He answered it and then his face broke into a smile. “Ahh, yes, the second part of his plan” he thought silently and then aloud, “Yes send him in”.

Trevor Baxter arrived at Isaac’s office at the appointed time.  He was the manager of Chekubski  Coins Ltd, an internationally renowned  auction house.  He knew there had been an audit by the owners recently and wondered if this why he was suddenly summoned to a meeting.

He was 57 years old, married to a beautiful woman, 15 years his junior and had a boy and a girl away at university.
He was shown into the room and was shocked at the injuries of the man behind the big desk. His usual ugly features were marred by the bruising to his nose and the plaster cast on his arm.

“Baxter, I’m glad you are here” Isaac began and waved him to a seat. “Horse riding, polo accident” he explained away his injuries.   “Would you like a coffee?”
“Coffee, white, 2 sugars. Thank you Sir.” Baxter said.  Isaac called in his secretary and ordered two coffees. He waited till she had placed each in front of them.

“Baxter, as you know, there was an audit on the accounts recently.  It seems there is a quarter of a million dollars that is missing from our takings. As manager, you are responsible for taking and banking this money. Do you know anything about it?”

Baxter went white. “No Sir, I don’t understand, everything is logged and banked. Our procedures are quite tight, there must be some mistake”
Isaac stated, “There is no mistake, I’ve had it checked and rechecked. This could mean instant dismissal for you”

Baxter pleaded, “I can’t lose my job Sir, I have university fees to pay, my mortgage, my car. You can check my finances, I haven’t taken this money”

Issac said, “I already have. There is a way for you to save your career. You can pay the company back each month from your salary until the money is paid in full. I also need you to go to Dubai . There are some rare coins there that I wish you to negotiate for.  You have 6 weeks. I am unable to go myself, looking like this and you do know your coins. “

Baxter looked interested and very relieved.  “Of course Sir, I could arrange to take my wife too”

Isaac interrupted, ”No, I want your full attention on this, besides you will be entertaining the sellers .  The plane leaves in three hours. Here’s your ticket and money for expenses. Don’t come back without those coins.” 

He dismissed Baxter and three hours later Baxter was flying to Dubai.

Isaac checked the time, as Baxter was in the air to Dubai, Isaac was on the phone to Baxter’s wife, Cheryl .

“Mrs Baxter, It’s  Mr Isaac here, your husband’s boss. I have a delicate matter to discuss with you. How soon can you come to my office?”

« : September 15, 2013, 09:57:08 AM Stone »

jayc
: 1600

« #16 : August 03, 2013, 03:34:40 PM »

The private jet was over the Atlantic, other than the crew the plane had one passenger. Ivan .
He had files open on the next seat and his laptop was running. He had just received more information from his Shadow Team.  A few more people at the party had been identified. He paused to look out the small window, just inky blackness and his own reflection.

Ivan lit a cigarette, sat back  in his seat and collected his thoughts.
“Ok what do I know and what don’t I don’t know,” he thought.  He started from the beginning in the file :-

His christian name was Isaac, the name his father used. He had chosen Incubus as his Order Name, a Latin word for a sex demon. 
“The name fit,” Ivan mused.
Isaac was a sociopath and a sadist of the worst kind. He fancied himself a great mystic, a modern day Aleister Crowley but the only thing he had in common with Crowley was his love for Opiates.
He called himself Incubus but most of the inner circle referred to him as The Imp. In his early days with the Order he met a dominatrix who he renamed Succubus and together they operated a dungeon for the darkest patrons of the Black Sun.

Things began to unravel for the Imp. One morning he found his Succubus dead from a heroin overdose and local police began sniffing around began to investigate  missing women from the area. Ivan was called on to clean up the mess and shut down the dungeon.
 Ivan quickly dismissed the memories of that day and continued his mental monologue.
That incident was the final straw for the Imp’s father who now kept him on a tight leash, or so they thought.
In the last year the Imp began traveling worldwide claiming he was on vacation.
 With the elders blessing Ivan had set up “Shadow Teams” to keep an eye on the Imp.

The reports Ivan had received  were typical Incubus behavior, drinking, drugging and whoring with the American/Euro/Asian wealthy.  But on several trips the Imp had been able to give the teams the slip and his activities were unknown.

Ivan looked at the list of party goers again and at the name he had underlined. Max Kempf, a German dealer in antiquities. In reality Mr. Kempf  was a thief and fence for the elite collectors around the world. INTERPOL had a file on the man over an inch thick but were never able to convict him on anything.

Ivan picked up the coin he had placed on the seat tray. It was a French gold piece from 1100A.D. in mint condition, very rare and quite valuable.
Ivan fired off an encrypted email to his internet expert  back in France telling the man to begin discreet inquiries on the sales of rare coins, legal and illegal.

“I need to connect the dots,”  Ivan thought

The seat belt light came on and the copilot came on the P.A.
“Landing in 5 minutes”   
« : August 06, 2013, 11:39:59 AM jayc »
Stone

« #17 : August 03, 2013, 03:36:07 PM »

Cheryl Baxter arrived  at Mr Isaac’s (Incubus’s) office 30 minutes after his phone call. She was an attractive woman, blonde, blue eyes,  in her early 40’s with an hour glass figure.  She wore a navy blue knee length pencil skirt, white blouse and matching suit jacket. She had made the effort to look business like and that pleased Isaac.

He watched her as she sat in front of his desk and waited for him to speak. His thoughts were lewd. He imagined groping her large tits and pushing his hand into her panties. His cock stirred.

At last he spoke,  “There is no easy way to say this, so I will cut to the chase. You’re husband is responsible for losing a quarter of a million dollars from my company. He could be dismissed for a lot less. Whether he keeps his job is up to you?”

Cheryl  baulked at the amount.  “Up to me? What can I do?”

Incubus  answered, “ You can assist in ensuring my good will of not going to the police and entertaining some clients to ensure contracts are signed for the company, but before you decide, I want you to watch this”

Isaac flicked on the remote to the TV and a short clip came on.  It was the same film he had shown Astrid. The security camera showed Baxter, placing money in the safe.  Then taking a phone call with his back turned to the safe. A shadowy figure entered a short time later and took money out the safe.  Baxter then closed the safe.

When the clip had ended, Issac turned to Cheryl.  “I could easily go to police with this, your husband would be arrested for conspiracy to steal and imprisoned, bills would not be paid, you would lose your home and your children would not finish their education.  Make no mistake, the decision you make now will be life changing”

Cheryl turned white, just like her husband had.  “What do I have to do?” She asked quietly.
“Be my slut” Isaac stated and waited.

Cheryl was appalled and wanted to call him all the names under the sun but she bit her tongue.
“That’s blackmail, Why would you do this?” She said finally.

“Because I can and you are a very attractive woman.”  Isaac answered.  “What’s your answer?” He picked up the phone ready to dial.  His actions were a deliberate silent threat to phone the authorities and intimidate her.

Her mind was racing but she could see no way out except doing as he asked. She did not have that kind of money and her family meant the world to her.  She had tears in her eyes when she looked at Mr Isaac. 
“I have no choice.” She whispered.

“There is always a choice, but you like your life style too much,” Isaac said.  “So you are agreeing to my terms?”
“Yes.” Cheryl whispered.

“If it puts your mind at rest, this will be a private arrangement, your husband need never know, unless you want him to of course” Isaac said.
“No, he mustn’t find out. I don’t want him to know” Cheryl pleaded.

Isaac replaced the receiver on the phone. “Agreed, then you can suck my cock, now” he stated. 
Cheryl got out of her chair and knelt at his feet. She began to undo his belt and trousers. She was trembling and tears shimmered in her eyes.  A reluctant woman always turned Isaac on and a blood rush went straight to his cock. He was aching for her lips.

As she began to suck tentatively on his throbbing erection,  his mobile phone rang. Isaac answered it. It was Astrid.

He held Cheryl’s head and thrust all his cock in her mouth until, she was struggling to breathe.

“I’ll do it” Astrid told him.
“Do what?”  Isaac plagued her, grinding his hips into Cheryl.

“Be your sex toy” She replied.
“Good, keep your phone on, I’ll be in touch,” Isaac ended the call and released Cheryl’s head so she could breathe again.

He reached down and groped her tits and then pulled her skirt up and pushed his hand down her panties, just as he had imagined he would when she first came into his office.

She was hairy and he tugged on her hair till she yelped.  “This has got to go slut, I like my cunts nice and smooth. Understood?”

Cheryl nodded and gasped on his cock as his fingers violated her body. Then he instructed her to mouth fuck him faster.

Isaac smiled and watched her work his cock, his day was suddenly getting better.

« : September 15, 2013, 09:58:15 AM Stone »

jayc

« #18 : August 03, 2013, 03:37:30 PM »

Kade had slept fitfully the entire night. He opened his eyes and looked at his nightstand. The clock said  05:00 and he decided to rise.  He sat on the edge of his bed and he heard the thump of Wendy’s wagging tail on the floor.

“Well good morning girl did you sleep well?”
Wendy got up and stretched and placed her head on Kade’s lap.

He absently scratched the dogs ears “Of course you did, you always do”
Kade looked at his dog with a bit of envy. He always had wondered what it would be like to live in the moment, never thinking about the past and never worrying about the future just living in the right now.

Man and dog went to the kitchen and Kade fed Wendy and made a pot of coffee for himself. Normally a tea drinker Kade, only drank coffee when he needed a clear mind, the caffeine helped him focus his thoughts.
His coffee brewed, he poured a large mug and picked up the folder from the kitchen table.

He opened the back door and stepped outside with Wendy leading the way. He sat in a lawn chair, sipped his coffee and watched Wendy do a patrol of her territory. The birds in the trees sounded the alarm that the dog was about.

Kade opened the folder and read it again. It was Pet65’s file and he stared at the photograph clipped to the file.
“God she is a lovely woman,” Kade thought. He had seen her a few times over the last week and he could not get her out of his head. Then that time at dinner he had heard her voice. His mind flashed back to that brief meeting. He had felt quite light headed and tongue tied as he talked to her, it was almost a struggle to make conversation.

He looked up to see Wendy sitting in front of him staring.
Smiling at the dog, “What?”

Wendy wiggled a little closer and put a paw on his lap gently.
“Yes I am very attracted to her,” he showed the dog the photograph.
“You’re right, I could just take her, but this is different”
The dog just stared.

“Ok, ok I admit it, I am besotted with this woman. Do you think it’s just a crush Wendy?”
The dog cocked her head listening content at her Master’s voice.
“Well you’re no help this morning, my Irish wench”

Kade got up and took a look at his rose bushes. He saw a perfect bloom. On impulse, he fetched his clippers, cut the stem and removed the thorns. He returned inside and placed the flower in a glass of water.  Then, he went to his bedroom and put on some running shorts, trainers and a T shirt. Wendy watched him with interest.  He placed his keys and his phone in a small pack, closed the back door and looked at his dog.

“Let’s go wake Paladin”

« : August 06, 2013, 11:40:23 AM jayc »
Stone

« #19 : August 03, 2013, 03:38:58 PM »

Wendy barked her approval. With the rose in his hand, he locked his door and started a slow jog to the main estate, with Wendy leading the way.

Pet65 was a pretty girl and he wanted her, but first, he had to make her notice him and then to make her want him.

He wanted her to choose him and come to him willingly and without reservation. He wanted her to submit her will to him and kneel naked at his feet. The thought of that moment, that conquering moment exhilarated him. He always enjoyed the chase to reach that ultimate goal. He smiled at the beautiful vision in his mind of her naked body kneeling before him in the soft light  and him standing over her, fully clothed in an expensive suit.

Kade arrived at Paladin’s door, and commanded Wendy to sit. Then he placed the rose stem in her mouth. 
“Hold” he commanded, “Stay.” Then he rapped on the door loudly and stepped aside, hiding behind a nearby pillar and waited. A woman always noticed a man who gave her a single red rose unexpectedly.

He could see the dog waiting patiently. She was well trained and would stay there, till he called her.

Inside the room, Paladin was in the bathroom and didn’t hear the door. Pet65 got out of bed and opened the door to find a dog sitting outside with a rose of all things in his teeth.   Pet65 loved dogs and she fondled her head.  She didn’t recognise the dog and looked outside, but could not see anyone there.  She crouched down to look at the dogs collar and saw the name tag “ Wendy”

The dog suddenly dropped the rose at her feet and wagged her tail. Pet65 picked it up and put the red petals to her nose. The fragrance smelt beautiful.

Kade suddenly stepped out from behind the pillar, “I see you have met my dog” he said to her.
“Master Kade,” she stood immediately and averted her eyes to the ground.

He smiled at her bent head and looked at her skimpy negligee.  Paladin had good taste if he had chosen that. He enjoyed the flimsy material accentuating her sexy body.
Paladin walked into the room and saw Kade at the door.   He waved him inside and then saw the rose in Pet65’s hand. 

He looked inquisitively at Kade and then at Pet65 who looked confused and nervous.  She was unsure whether she was supposed to accept the rose.

Kade burst out laughing, knowing the confusion immediately. To Paladin,  “Just say Yes.  Say Yes, she can accept it from someone who is interested”

Paladin burst out laughing too, especially as Pet65 blushed.  “Yes, go put it in a vase”

Pet65,  embarrassed  rushed   to the bathroom to fill a vase with water.

Paladin teased Kade, “Do you usually try to court another Master’s Pet?”  as he pulled on a t shirt to go for his morning jog.

Kade grinned, “No, it’s my first time, but as you are a temporary Master and she will be released soon from your care, I took the liberty to let her know, she had choices,   Are you ready to jog?“

Paladin nodded and picked up his phone & keys from the dresser. He shouted to Pet65, he would be back in an hour.
« : October 25, 2013, 06:36:08 PM Stone »

jayc

« #20 : September 10, 2013, 02:38:02 PM »

Ivan  booked into a hotel on the Black Sun account and showered.  He badly needed some sleep but before he settled down, he fired off a text to  Incubus & to an associate he hadn’t seen in awhile.  Both said the same
 “ I’m in the States. We need to meet. Company business.  Contact me as soon as you can.  Ivan

Ivan closed his phone and wondered if the Imp would respond. He had given the shadow team the slip again and his whereabouts were unknown. Opening his laptop he checked to see if his guy had come up with anything about rare coin sales, nothing yet. He picked at his room service meal and lied down for a brief nap.

Isaac’s phone bleeped and he looked at  it briefly and smiled. The text was from Ivan his fathers loyal mutt. No doubt he was here to retrieve him back to France but he felt safe for the moment and had other things to attend to.

He phoned an associate.  “ It’s me,  I am sending a thank you for the security clip you arranged. The  telephone call worked perfectly.  Baxter was expecting a call from an eminent business man and was kept busy talking to you about safe keeping of coins  and  Andreus accomplished his errand and collected the money for security.  He had no idea it was a false request and has been given another position as a reward.  It was all filmed beautifully. Did you bank the money as directed?”

His associate confirmed he had and gave details of the account.  Isaac punched some numbers in his private laptop and saw the money had indeed been deposited.  He arranged transfer to untraceable accounts.
He smiled,  pleased that he had engineered such a sly plan to make two employees look guilty of a company theft,that they were totally innocent of.  His plan had worked perfectly. He had gained some disposable income and two sex toys into the bargain.
Isaac spoke again, “ You will be rewarded in the usual way.  10%, plus 3 afternoons of pleasure”   He laughed.  “ Don’t worry,  be at the usual address  at 2pm this afternoon.  I’ll send one of your rewards, call me if you have any problems, I’ll let you know when the next dates will be arranged.”

He ended the call and immediately telephoned Cheryl Baxter.  “ Cheryl , it’s  Mr Isaac here.” He waited for her to respond.
“ Hello Mr Isaac”  Her voice was shaky.
“ I want you in my office in 30 minutes.  Make sure your pussy is shaved.”  He ordered and ended the call.

Stone

« #21 : September 10, 2013, 02:48:38 PM »

Astrid  listened to Paladin's deep, sexy voice on the voice mail of her phone.  It was the only thing that was bright in her world at the moment.

At least her brother, Andreas, was safe and Paladin , the jogger, wanted to meet for coffee. She was certainly tempted . He was an extremely fit and handsome man. 

She thought a moment and decided to text him back.  “ I’d like that,  would 2pm today be ok? Come to my place. I have a nice little terrace” She included her address.

Paladin was with Kade in his study when both their phones bleeped.  They ignored them as they were in deep discussion about Doms & Subs & the respect they should have for each other,  punishments,  and the up and coming Tudor Rose Quarterly meeting on Saturday.

Kade patiently guided Paladin through the protocols and expected behaviour.  They were fast becoming life long friends.  Paladin asked pertinent questions and listened to Kade with interest.

Kade explained , “A Dominant person exercises complete control but it is done in a more subtle way, with influences and thoughts rather than threats and physical punishments.
“Dominants care about the people around them, and though they can be authoritarian and powerful, they have the utmost respect for others and a high level of care and consideration.
“So a good Dominant, takes responsibility for the submissive or submissives in His life, he controls them and dominates them, but He is empathetic to them and sympathetic to their needs, understanding that for any submissive to give their best, they must be secure and confident in their submission.
“A good Dominant is respectful of others, both submissive and dominant, and is not too proud to ask for advice or help if it is needed."

Paladin asked , "And what does BDSM actually stand for? "

Kade smiled,   “The term BDSM is an acronym made from 3 pairs of words:

“ Bondage and Discipline
    “Dominance and Submission
    “Sadism and Masochism

“These words describe a wide collection of activities that fall under the umbrella of BDSM – and cover a whole range of relationships between two or more people, from casual, or one off situations, to more permanent arrangements.

“BDSM is not assault or abuse, though the activities practised may seem to be unusual – and even a little confronting to the inexperienced – it must be remembered that everything is consensual, in other words, all activities have been agreed upon beforehand. “

He advised of some internet sites and books Paladin could gain some invaluable insight into the world of BDSM - .  It was coming up for lunch.

“ Remember,”  Kade finished the class for the day, “  A true Dom has a Firm Hand ;  a Firm Mind;  A Firm Gaze ;  A firm Grip and A Soft Heart “

He gave him a handout with some pointers on,  “ It would be worth memorising some of these”

Paladin read the first with interest.  It said -  “A Man who displays sensitivity Will be a Master who is sensitive to you
A Man who displays humility will be a Master who will show you respect
A Man who is not afraid to cry will be a Master who understands your tears
A Man who is quiet will be a Master who will hear your quietest whisper
A Man who knows fear will be a Master who will not leave you to face yours alone
A Man who will listen to a child will be a Master who will always work to understand your words
A Man who can stand alone will be a Master who will not crush you under His weight
A Man who controls Himself with ease will be a Master with the ability to control you in the same way
A Man who does not have to prove His point will be a Master with many worthwhile points to share
A Man who never makes demands will be a Master who treasures anything you give
A Man who doesn't run after you will be a Master you will never need to run away from
A Man who is calm will be a Master who can weather your storms
A Man who has walked the path to peace will be a Master able to guide you along that path
A Man who does not shout will be a Master who will never deafen you
A Man who knows Himself will be a Master who will have time to know you
A Man who never stops learning will be a Master who never stops growing
A Man who always seeks to be the best He can be for you is the only Man truly worthy of being called Master.”

Kade told him they were breaking for lunch and there were no lessons in the afternoon.  He deserved some free time after such a heavy morning.
Paladin was not going to disagree.

He checked his phone and was delighted to see of Astrid’s  invite and decided immediately to text her back & accept. He would just have time to shower and take a steady walk to her place.

( Thanks to jcm0824 – Scenes from Our Private Dungeons  for assistance in this post )

« : September 15, 2013, 10:00:46 AM Stone »

Stone

« #22 : September 10, 2013, 02:59:06 PM »

Cheryl  knocked on Mr Isaac’s door.  She was again dressed in a professional manner. She wore a sleeveless, knee length black dress with a matching waist jacket.  She had shaved her pussy as requested and it felt strange in her cotton tanga briefs when she moved.

She entered at his command and his eyes roved over her. He was talking on the phone, and appeared to be listening to some kind of report.  She shivered, repulsed by his eyes undressing her !

He indicated for her to stand in front of him and pull her dress up. She blushed, humiliated  & did as he asked.  He saw her panties and holding the phone to his ear by his shoulder, he hooked his fingers into the waist line and slowly took them down to her knees.  He inspected her newly shaved pussy and nodded in approval.

He gestured for her to remove  her dress, her panties and sit on his desk. She did so and he took the panties & pushed them in his pocket.

He pushed her legs open.  Her face was hot with embarrassment as she sat there with her pussy  on show as he stared at her, talking on the phone.

He pulled the cups of her bra down causing her breasts to spill out and teased her nipples till they jutted out. 

Still listening on the phone, he suckled her.  Taking his time with each tit, till he filled his mouth and sucked hard.  He answered the person on the other end  with a “mmmhmmm”  every now & then.

He moved down and kissed her pussy.  He took long, slow licks, savouring each lick as he talked and then stuck his tongue between her labia, wiggling it about to tease her. The stimulation caused her body to react and to her utmost disgust, she began to secrete her reluctant excitement. She was dismayed as she gushed her feminine interest and desire.

Then he buried his face in her pussy, massaging her and covering him with her embarrassed wet excitement. He grinned as he rose up from her  and took his cock out.  He teased her with his erection, letting the tip dip in and out of her labia.

Cherly was embarrassed that she was turned on by his use of her body in such a way. She was so wet sitting there like a total slut on his desk!

He leaned over and put the phone on loudspeaker so he could speak without holding it. The other person had obviously gone to get something before returning.

Isaac  took advantage and grabbed both her tits, squeezing her and began to eat her pussy with vigour.

She began to grind in his face, enjoying his tongue on her fresh hairless and bared skin. The sensation was  appallingly erotic.  Her body betrayed her, she threw her head back and pushed herself in his face. He began to finger her and suck on her clitoris.

She could feel her passion building and then the person came back.  “ I have it here now Mr Isaac”
“ Read it to me “  He commanded.

The person began reading the report on rare coins.   Isaac continued to finger fuck and suck her married pussy, enjoying  the little wanton slut on his desk. 

She was in a sexual haze and  as realisation dawned , he plunged his cock into her naughty little cunt. He watched her face turn to horror and fucked her harder. He was enjoying this.  He held her hips in place and fucked her like a piston watching her tits bounce for him.

He took the panties, he had in his pocket and pushed them in her mouth.  He put his finger to his lips to shush her. Then wetting his finger, circled and teased her clit.

She couldn’t orgasm, she could never allow this repulsive little man to have that satisfaction. She would fake it!

All she could think of as he  fucked her and bought her to her constructed orgasm was  “ Oh my god, that’s my husband on the phone !“

jayc

« #23 : September 18, 2013, 11:41:26 AM »

After Paladin was dismissed for the day, Kade returned to his Bungalow, had some lunch then went to his desk and took care of some company business. A few hours later, he had completed his reports and closed his laptop.

He emptied his pockets and noticed his phone flashing with a message. He read the text pleased and a bit surprised at who had sent it. He answered the text and hit send. The reply came back a minute later. He read the reply, looked at his watch and sent another text.

Kade rose from his chair and tended to his dog then showered, shaved and dressed. Wendy watched him with interest, wagging her tail.

“No you must stay home, I am off to meet with an old friend my dear.” Kade spoke to his dog.

He took a company car, drove to the city and parked in the hotel parking lot.  He walked in the lobby, saw the restaurant and took a seat at the bar and ordered a Dewars scotch neat and waited. His drink empty, he was about to order another when he felt a hand brushing his shoulder.

“You still keep dogs I see,”  an old familiar voice spoke.

Kade turned around and saw Ivan inspecting the dog hair he had brushed off  Kade's Sports coat with a smile.
The bartender approached them and Kade ordered another scotch and a vodka on the rocks for his former foe and now close old friend. Kade got to his feet and gave Ivan a greeting hug.

The two men had a long history, both former spies, Ivan KGB and Kade M.I.6 (British Foreign Intelligence) but with the end of the cold war, both men had retired and by pure coincidence had found jobs in the two Orders. 
Their paths had crossed many times, usually about matters that effected both Orders and other times, just for fly fishing trips together if their busy lives allowed it.

They took their drinks and found a table near the back so they could watch the comings and goings. Old spy habits die hard. They ordered dinner and talked and caught up on events and old acquaintances.

Kade could tell Ivan had something else on his mind but didn’t push it, he knew Ivan would tell him when he was ready.

Dinner over,  Ivan suggested they take a walk in the park, nearby.  Kade nodded and the two men left the hotel. They entered the park and found a bench by a pond and fountain. The noise of the water would drown out their voices to anyone trying to listen to their conversation. Another old spy habit. Ivan explained the reason for his visit and Kade listened intently to his old friend.

Ivan told Kade about the altercation after the party, that had happened earlier in the week and who was involved.
A feeling of disgust hit Kade when he heard the name Incubus. He had never met the man but he was well known. Ivan paused and looked his friend in the eye and asked.

“Do you know this Tudor recruit?” Ivan opened his phone and showed Kade a photo. It was Paladin.

Knowing Ivan would know if he lied, he simply nodded. Ivan relaxed a little and said

“ It goes without saying,  keep an eye on this recruit till I find the sick little fuck. I have learned over the years never to underestimate him. He seems sloppy and impulsive but is  very, very dangerous.”

Kade  assured his friend that he would. Ivan spoke again

“One other thing, my gut instinct tells me something else is going on.”

Ivan reached into his coat pocket and handed Kade a flash drive and went on to tell him about who was seen leaving the party. Kade’s eyes widened when he heard the name Max Kempf.

“It’s all on the flash drive, give it a look and let me know what you think, I will be in touch”

The two men got to their feet and walked back to the hotel, shook hands and went their separate ways.   
Stone

« #24 : September 18, 2013, 01:24:16 PM »

Paladin walked it to Astrid’s flat and rang her doorbell.  He was excited to see her again and hoped that she would feel the same.  He found her very attractive and it had been awhile, since anyone had held his interest enough to want to date.  Maybe it was the mystery that surrounded her, but he liked the outside package too, very much.

Sure, he had had many a date that had ended up in bed. He was never short of that kind of company and now he was joining the Order, sex would be in plentiful supply.  He would like a companion though too and wondered if Astrid would be a candidate for that, and, if she was the kind of woman who would tolerate his lifestyle in the Order, when or if she ever found out.

He hoped she would, it wasn’t  a consideration  for him to be faithful at the moment , well only in the emotional sense.  Physically, he liked sex and liked variation. He doubted any woman alone would be able to meet all his needs and wants at this stage in his life.  He liked learning new things, and learning how to please women, and learning things about himself and those new found desires.

He knew he wanted Astrid. He wanted to experience the delights of her body.  Time would tell if they would be good companions, or if he would ever disclose his secret Order life, or if he invited her to experience any of it.

She opened the door and looked stunning.  She was dressed in a simple lemon dress that showed off her tan, long legs and pert breasts. Her dark hair was loose and still slightly damp from showering. She smiled and invited him in.

She led him in and on to her private terrace.  It was only small but she had made it her own. It was overlooked by upstairs flats, except for the decking area outside her door. The balcony overhead acted as her roof and was completely private.

She made coffee, bought it to him outside and thanked him again for his help after the party.

She had decided not to tell him about Isaac or their arrangement.  The last thing she wanted was his sympathy or worst, his insistence of getting the police involved.

Instead, she had decided to seduce him.  He was an attractive man and if she was going to be a sex toy and used by Isaac, she wanted to remember a good time, when she felt desire, when she wanted an attractive man to make love to her, when she chose to be intimate with him.  She wanted him to enjoy her as she would enjoy him and importantly before Isaac laid a grubby hand on her.  The thought of that caused her to shiver and enforced her resolve to have Paladin in her bed.

Stone

« #25 : September 18, 2013, 01:32:56 PM »

Paladin sipped his coffee and she joined him, sitting in a cushioned wicker chair opposite him. She crossed her legs.  He noticed her dress had riled up a little, and showed off her shapely, smooth and tanned legs. He liked how her casual flip flop hung loosely on her foot as she swung the top leg idly. 

He asked how she was after her little episode with Mr Tuxedo and she explained he had been drunk and had been in touch with her.  She was unsure yet, whether to forgive him and then evaded more questions by asking Paladin about himself.

He told her he was an investment banker,  on a training course which was soon to end.  He was single and enjoyed the bachelor lifestyle.

She giggled at that and explained she worked for her own company  that organised events for businesses and companies, and provided , decor, food, drinks , whatever the client desired.  She had been networking to assist in her fledgling business at the party that day they had met.

She passed him some cookies and as she leaned forward with the plate, one slid off the plate with some crumbs.  It landed right onto his lap. She automatically moved her hand to pick it up and he grabbed her wrist suddenly as it hovered over his crotch and the cookie resting there, holding her bent over, frozen in her movement.

“ If you touch me there, there may be consequences”,  Paladin said softly, warning a promise.

She smiled sexily and answered softly, “ Oh,  I’m banking on it.” She responded by  gently tugging her wrist free and caressing his cock under the pretence of brushing away the spilt crumbs back onto the plate and retrieving the errant cookie.

He hardened immediately at her repeat brushing actions on his  trousered cock and inner thighs.

He pulled her head forward so his lips were next to her ear.  He moaned softly, letting his breath  caress her inner ear and whispered,   “ Take your panties off,  I like the idea of you being naked under that dress as we chat”

She turned her head, so now her lips were by his ear, copying him,  “I’m not wearing any, I took them off when I made your coffee”  She whispered the words seductively.

Paladin’s breath caught and immediately imagined her naughty pussy  bare, under her dress.

“ Maybe, I need to check” he warned her and his hand started at her knee and began to work up to her inner thighs. She began to breathe heavy in his ear as he inched upwards, stroking her skin, turning her on, building her anticipation.

She felt her breasts tingle as they hung in her dress, still bent over him. She throbbed and secreted her interest for him.

He stopped short of touching her.  “Are you wet yet? Do you want me to touch you?” He spoke softly and waited for her answer. 

She tried to control her excitement and not sound too eager. She whispered, “ Yes, yes , touch me”

Paladin stroked her pussy and then cupped her. The heat and wetness radiated on his hand. He moved his other hand to the zip of her dress and pulled it down. It hung loosely on her  slender frame.   He pushed her up to stand and took her dress down to pool at her feet.  She stepped out of it, naked except for her flip flops.

She was beautiful standing naked in front of him.   He sat up straight and pulled her forward so her smooth, bald pussy was eye height to him.  He tapped her inner thighs to widen her stance. She did so and he studied her beauty, then opened her labia.   

As his lips closed the gap to her intimate ones,  he  thought naughtily, his first kiss from this pretty woman was from her pussy and not from her mouth.  It thrilled him.

His hands fanned her buttocks and pulled her in. His mouth covered her shaved , smooth sex, kissing, sucking, and tonguing her thoroughly. He tasted her female essence and drank her deeply.  She tasted and smelt delicious and he delighted in the trembles he caused in her legs.  Tell tale signs she was enjoying him too.

He moved his thumbs to her front, pulled her pussy apart and French kissed her with sexy, massaging vigour.   She moaned in pleasure and naturally circled on his muzzle.  He inserted  two of his fingers and fucked her  sensuously, massaging her inside and out.  She was tight and very slick.

She held his head against her,  bunching his hair, letting the sensations run free in her body as she ground her pussy in his face.  He felt good. 

Her thoughts became erotic, building her need , liking this stranger she hardly knew kissing her pussy and fingering her . She liked she was naked and he was fully clothed.  It was so exciting.  She threw her head back and shut her eyes and let her orgasm build up and then subsequently explode all over him.

Paladin was pleased, she was writhing on his tongue, massaging his nose with her clitoris. He fingered her deeply, teasing her G spot as he explored her.  He felt her tempo and breathing change. She was close and then it happened. She tipped over into the exciting realms of sexual fullfilment and much to his delight  she squirted her pleasure all over his tongue and chin.

He had heard of women who ejaculated their joy but this was his first experience and he was fascinated.

He drank her juice and then stimulated her clitoris as she continued to squirt all over him.  Little jets of creamy cum shot forward onto his hands as he held her open and watched and licked and tasted.  She groaned in ecstasy.

Paladin was delighted by her moans, groans and squirts on him. Then as she finished, he realised, her legs were shaking too much and she was about to collapse.

He picked her up  and walked with her in his arms, lying her face up on her large dining table.  She was sexually exhausted and floppy.  He removed the vase and flowers from the centre.  His eyes roved over her. He liked her this way , nude, vulnerable, sexually sated and it pleased the dominant male in him.

He took his cock out and pushed it deep into her over hanging head, allowing him to access her throat with his length and fucked her mouth , till he was raging hard. She gripped him in her weak state, sucking his cock for his enjoyment.

“ Open your legs so I can fuck you,” he commanded. She spread her legs and he moved round and pulled her to the table edge.  He positioned  between her legs, teasing her lips with his crown.  Then he plundered her body, thrusting in to her, hard and fast and deep, poking through her cervix as he pulled her on to him. He massaged her with  his cock and Astrid moaned at his deep invasion.

Then he fucked in earnest, taking his own pleasure, fondling and squeezing her breasts as he slid in and out of her.  They moaned together as he took possession of her and  then  moved to thumb her clitoris. He  continued till he growled and withdrew from her. He had reached his own pleasure shooting his  white, creamy produce all over her pussy and belly.

His release caused her excitement to peak and she squirted all over his balls and thighs, moaning her joy for the second time.

He collapsed on top of her, holding her, breathing hard and stroked her body.  She had her eyes closed and a smile on her face. He snogged her mouth then for the first time.

Astrid  responded, “ Stay, stay the night “ she murmured . 

Paladin smiled,  “ I’d love to”  he replied, making up his mind, he would text Pet65 and Kade to say he was out for the night and he would see them in the morning. 

Stone

« #26 : September 27, 2013, 11:22:55 AM »

Cheryl felt disgusted with herself for her body’s reaction. She was turned on, not by the horrid situation she found herself in but by the expert and intimate stimulation bestowed on her by Isaac, however unwanted.  She wanted her body to stop reacting but knew it was futile. She was doing exactly what nature intended.

Her husband’s voice droned on over the phone’s loud speaker, in the background, reading the report that Issac had instructed him to fetch. Issac was thrusting into her, enjoying the situation he had created.

Baxter’s wife spread eagled on his desk as he fucked her, in deep, determined strokes. Unrelenting fingers circling her clitoris. They were meant to dominate and show his power over her and her unsuspecting husband and he was succeeding.

She acted out her orgasm, knowing that Issac would not be satisfied in his perverted little world until she did so.  She arched her back and gave muffled little sounds in to her panties that Issac had stuffed into her mouth.

She hoped her acting abilities would fool him.  She did not want to orgasm for real. She wanted that small victory.  But Issac was experienced and knew how to please a woman to orgasm and she worried. She needed to stop those fingers circling her clitoris, needed to stop his cock pushing in and out of her.

In her desperate state, she could only think that bringing her orgasm forward, he might be fooled into stopping before she truly shamed herself.

So she did, she writhed, and moaned and arched. Acting as though her life depended on it. Issac was fooled, he liked what he saw. He fucked her harder, and then pulled out, shooting his semen all over her tits.

His hand scooped it all up and he callously rubbed it in her face, forcing some in her mouth, as his fingers probed her tongue.
Cheryl wanted to wretch, but accepted his demeaning behaviour. 

It was Isaac’s turn to speak on the phone. He sneered at Cheryl as he spoke. “Everything seems to be going well your end, Baxter. Good work. I am, pleased with how everything is turning out here too”   He groped Cheryl’s tits and pussy as he spoke, meaning her to pick up on the double meaning in his words.

“Keep up the good work,” Issac said, then after a pause ended the call with, “Yes, and thank your wife for her support in this. You are a lucky man to have such a flexible wife.”
Baxter agreed saying he was going to send her flowers. The call ended.

Issac smiled at her. “Suck my cock clean, you dirty little slut.”  Cheryl sank to her knees. He pushed his cock into her mouth. “That’s a good whore. Did you enjoy that? Did you like fucking your husband’s boss, while your man was on the phone.” He didn’t really expect an answer, he was just extending his wicked fantasy and her humiliation.
She shook her head, her mouth full of his cock and Isaac chuckled.

He pulled her up to her feet once she had completed her task.  She was red with shame.
“Be at this address at 2pm. You will be meeting an associate of mine. You will fuck him and be a good slut for him. He will report back to me, so you best make him happy, very happy.”

With that he picked up her panties and pushed them in his pocket. “You can go now, I will be in touch. Oh and Cheryl – You will call me Master Incubus from now on”

He settled at his desk and ignored her as she dressed quickly. She left his office, pantiless and humiliated. She hated him!

Then looked at the address in her hand.  She had enough time to shower and keep her appointment. 

Stone

« #27 : September 27, 2013, 11:27:38 AM »

Cheryl arrived as the cottage outside of town. It was picturesque and stood alone. Her heart was beating fast not really knowing what to expect.
She knocked on the door and waited. She saw an envelope tucked into the frame. It said, “2 o’clock appointment – open me “

She tugged it free and opened it. In printed word, it said,  “The key is under the Gnome by the door. Enter and put on the clothes on the dining table inside. I want you to make two sandwiches from the food in the fridge, pour two glasses of wine.   Set the table for two and wait for me in the blind fold provided.  You will be watched.  Any diversion from these simple instructions will be punished.  Sir Onyxx.

She followed the instructions and went inside and saw the clothing on the table.  It wasn’t so bad, a woman’s business suit in black, a white blouse, and black tights with red 6” high heels.
She undressed and folded her clothes neatly and dressed in the clothes provided. There was no underwear. The clothes fit her body snuggly, maybe a size too small but as she looked in a mirror in the dining room, she had to admit, it showed off her figure to perfection.

She wobbled a little on the shoes as she walked into the kitchen and made a chicken and salad sandwich as directed from the only contents found there. She set the table and poured the wine as instructed.

She sat and fidgeted a moment and found in the pocket of the suit jacket, another instruction -  It read –
“You are mine for the afternoon. This is my sexual fantasy. I want you to enjoy it too. I will not hurt you unless I need to for compliance, but I will push you to your limits. Sit on the stool in the centre of the living room and wait for me blind fold. You may eat first”

Cheryl’s heart beat faster and her eyes scanned the room, - was he here now, was he watching her, who the hell was Master Onyxx.

She ate the sandwich as directed and drank 2 glasses of wine to settle her nerves. The alcohol had a slightly warming and loosening effect on her body.
Then she did as the note asked. She positioned herself on the stool and placed the blindfold on and waited in her now darkened world.

She was pleasantly surprised that she found the anticipation, exciting and that she was quite turned on. She had often fantasised herself in the throes of passion or a self induced orgasm of being taken and desired by an unknown stranger.  She thought that most middle aged married women probably did and the thought comforted her somewhat.

Stone

« #28 : September 27, 2013, 11:35:49 AM »

Onyxx  liked gadgets and had done some work for Incubus before. It was usually fixing security cameras, testing out securities in firms to see if the codes could be broken, see where their weaknesses lay, and completing a report of his findings.

Incubus was his best customer. Not only was he paid well for his hobby but he was usually given a woman or two to have fun with.  Not that that he was ever short of sex, he chuckled at that, but he liked these lazy afternoons of stranger sex and fulfilling his own fantasies.

He watched her arrive on the hidden cameras in the cottage. It belonged to the Black Sun Order and he was situated in a hidden room that contained the monitors to view all the rooms.
She was an attractive woman and he watched her undress and dress in the clothes he had put for her. He wondered what her story was, he zoomed in, he couldn’t see a tattoo of the Order, so could only presume she was one of Incubus’s whores.

He pressed record.  Another disc for his private collection. He checked his watch, he had made her wait 40 minutes now. She would be wondering of her fate, full of anticipation.

Time now, to make his move. 

He walked downstairs and into the living room. She was sitting still, listening for any new sound. He picked up a belt.

He was naked except for a ski mask and approached her silently.  Quick as lightening he belted her forearms behind her back so she was bound soundly. Her breasts jutted out for his pleasure.  Cheryl yelped out in surprise and shock at the sudden violent movement and nearly toppled off the stool.

“Quiet” Onyxx growled.  He was big compared to her. He gripped her chin, squashing her lips together “I like it rough. I think you will too.”  His elbow purposely brushed at her breasts.

Then he grabbed her blouse, tearing it open to expose her tits. The magnificent orbs were bared to his eyes. Her nipples pebbled and she gasped with fear, not knowing what to expect.

He massaged her tits, squeezing and kneading them as he whispered, “Your tits are nice, You like this don’t you? I can tell. I bet your pussy is all nice and wet for me.” He pushed her tits together and sucked hard on her nipples.

Cheryl was scared but strangely found the rough treatment appealing. Her pussy was wet and throbbed with interest. Although rough and firm, the tit massage and suckling was pleasantly therapeutic. She found herself arching her torso into him.

He felt her respond and grabbed her chin again, “Well, well, well. I think the lady desires me”

Cheryl blushed and then suddenly she was pulled roughly from the stool. Her back and arms slammed into a wall and he pinned her there with his body. He was pressed between her legs and he plundered her mouth, kissing her and forcing his tongue inside. He kissed and nibbled her face and neck, all the time roughly groping her chest.

Then he pulled her skirt to her waist and felt her thatch and buttocks over her nylon tights. He rubbed and kneaded roughly, taking and exploring what he wanted.
Cheryl had never been the object of such intense desire and had never been so turned on in her life. She found herself wanting more. She was more than wet, she was on fire!

He moved her again, causing her to stumble on those heels, and bent her over the back of the settee. He immediately grabbed her sex, pinching her as he ripped the nylon covering.  It tore and laddered down her legs, exposing her pussy. He did it again and exposed her buttocks.  The torn clothes hung from her body.

Then his fingers were pumping inside her and she flooded all over his hand. She felt two or three digits inside her, jamming in as far as he could.  He was feeding her need as well as his own.

Onyxx liked the power he had of using her for his lustful fantasy. He liked disassociated raw lust and this woman liked it too if her groans were anything to go by. It spurned him on to manhandle her more. He pulled her hair to lift her head to his, arching her back and jutting her tits out.

“I’m going to fuck you.  You want my cock in you, don’t you?”
She groaned as her throat was stretched back.
“Say it, say you want my cock pumping into you” he demanded.

Cheryl was frenzied, “Fuck me, fuck me, I want your cock pumping in me,” She gasped.

“You naughty little slut” Onyxx chided.  He ground his rock hard cock against her pussy, coating him lavishly with her juices.
“Tell me,  tell me what you are?”  He demanded.

Cheryl was willing to say anything at this point. She was impatient with her sexual need.
“ Your naughty slut”  Cheryl gasped and when Onyxx remained silent, in desperation “ I want your big cock in me, I want you to fuck my slutty pussy. I want you to feel my tits, my ass, all my body.. please take me, I’m yours, your whore, your sex toy”

Onyxx chuckled.  And he obliged, he ravaged her pussy. He fucked her deep, rough and like the slut she wanted.  The coupling was fast and torrid, both lost in the raw lust of the situation. He took and bruised her over and over.   Until they both reached that shattering orgasm, sweating and breathing hard.

He rested a moment on her back and then disengaged from her.

“Stay there” he ordered and fetched his wine and sandwich to eat. He pushed his mask up to his forehead and sat behind her. He watched his cum start to trickle down her legs.  He liked the contrast of those red heels thrusting up her white ass and torn black tights. A lovely vision of a ravished woman.

His thoughts turned to the rest of the afternoon, his selection of toys, paddles, anal beads,  dildos, & vibrating toys.  He was looking forward to playing with his little slut some more.
She would be sore for a few days afterwards.  That thought pleased his male pride.

jayc

« #29 : September 27, 2013, 11:38:13 AM »

Kade returned the car to the estate garage and tossed the keys to the attendant with a smile.
The attendant caught the keys and grinned at kade then returned his eyes to the baseball game he was watching on TV.

Back at his Bungalow he let Wendy out, made a drink and turned on his laptop. He inserted the flash drive Ivan had gave him and let the documents load up. He looked at the series of photos pausing to smile at the one shot of the Imp battered and bloody. He was pleased that Paladin knew how to handle himself. He clicked to the photo of the woman and he instantly recognized her recalling the run with paladin when they saw her! He stared at the photo and was startled when his phone chimed an incoming text.

It was from Paladin saying he would back in the morning. Kade had no doubt where his recruit was spending the night and let out a sigh. Kade sat back and weighed his options.  He quickly looked at the list of names Ivan had provided. The report just referred to the woman as Escort with no name or address. Now he was worried and responded to the text with five words in caps WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? He sat back and waited for a reply.

Back in his hotel room Ivan turned on his laptop and checked his email the first message was from his shadow team, the Imps trail was still cold and they were still chasing down leads. The second was from his internet expert, saying “call me this is important”.

Using his secure mobile, the phone rang once and Thomas picked up.

“Ivan somebody tried to get into the Data base!” Thomas shrilled

“Were they successful?” Ivan asked

“ I don’t know yet were running full system scans going to take awhile!”

“Alright call me as soon as you know and Thomas take a deep breath and calm down”

Not waiting for a reply Ivan ended the call.

Thomas shook his head marveling at Ivan's coolness in bad situations. He sat there biting a pen as he waited for the security program to complete its work. Attempted hacks on the Black sun's  business fronts systems were an almost a daily occurrence, but this was different someone had tried and maybe got into the orders home system. Thomas could count the people who had access on one hand. He had set it up himself with 512 bit encryption the system was as secure as Fort Knox or so he thought. 

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: