*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Why Bother Hetero females
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Why Bother Hetero females  ( 15140 )
xShezawolfx
: 58

« : July 20, 2013, 06:12:05 PM »

;D note I have nothing against any sex orientation but the amount of bi women and Lesbians that message me so called try it you might like it,is so getting old,on My profile it says Hetro also IM not Bi and no females,common now girls leave me be what I am and get the hint
« : July 26, 2013, 10:41:37 AM hentaiboy69 »

Daveoh
: 51

« #1 : July 20, 2013, 07:22:42 PM »

its funny how so many people don't read the profiles, not just on orientation but on everything (before i get yelled at i know there is more than one language on achat ;)  )

If I said you had a Beautiful body would you hold it against me ?
xShezawolfx

« #2 : July 20, 2013, 11:55:26 PM »

funny thing is Ive tried it in real ,been there and didn't like it so here to achat and how many languages do I need to put up saying Im hetro not bi no females ...I need more space on my profile

Justlna
: 46

« #3 : July 21, 2013, 12:06:06 AM »

Even if you fill the whole screen with 'NO FEMALES', you'll still have the invitations. Some people just do not care to read the profiles, and some are too egoitsic to admit that it does include them too :)

I'm hetero, and have these women trying to lure me in the room as well :)

Freedom is slavery. War is peace. Ignorance is strenght. (c) 1984

And yes, feel free to hate me, because Oceania is at war with Eurasia and had always been.
Daveoh
: 51

« #4 : July 21, 2013, 02:12:23 AM »

I don't think there would be enough space to write and even with flashing text and a audio file saying go away its just as Justina said they just dont care

If I said you had a Beautiful body would you hold it against me ?
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : July 21, 2013, 03:28:12 AM »

Many don't read profiles and no matter what you're writing, they aren't interested or think, it's "just words without meaning".
Then some read profiles and are just interested to do what you deny.
I had "Just room with my spouse" in my profile - removed it, as some girls tried to prove the opposite and just wanted to room with me, bc of this. Or they wanted to discuss about...

Adera
: 3047

« #6 : July 25, 2013, 05:08:16 AM »

There could be guys playing as females so they don't think the limitations apply to them I suppose. ::)

I think there are too few options when selecting your orientation, heteroflexible would suit me sexually in combination with panemotional and polyamorous though that depends a lot.
Lover
: 10350

« #7 : July 25, 2013, 06:10:00 AM »

There could be guys playing as females so they don't think the limitations apply to them I suppose.  ::)
There ARE guys playing females..and sometimes guys play guys ;)

I also would love to have more room and choices for the profile. The only question, would even less people read it? Sometimes I think, the best is just to have:
Room with everyone: Yes/No   :D

Nice to see you posted again Adera :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : July 25, 2013, 07:04:39 AM »

Hey,  Adera it's good to see you back girl

Just a few things , while you have been away ...   I want a story off you for the contest LOL

And commiserations .. Sweden has just been knocked out of the Women's footy by ....    Germany -  lover's team .  Least you don't have to pay the forfeits but. We could have had fun teasing him... Lol.

Back to topic,

I get hit on by all orientations to ,  I am hetero and will never turn,  but it's fun to chat and I turn the tables by trying to get them to join Forum... Sometimes it works, sometimes they get frustrated as they have rooming on their mind and I have ...  Write an Erotic Story...quite a challenge when they don't read profiles....   ;D

But, you know me,  never one to miss an opportunity.    ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #9 : July 25, 2013, 08:45:44 AM »

But, you know me,  never one to miss an opportunity.    ;D

Yes we do know you Brandy, even being in the game as Forum_1 you keep bugging people to write stories and join the forum :P , not that i ever mind, you know i like to chat with you :D

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #10 : July 26, 2013, 09:17:20 AM »

Why bother gay females?

If anything that happens across the board. There are those who will get to know you (or at least respect you as a thinking creature), and those who will simply see you are a more interactive RoboGIrl(or Boy).

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #11 : July 27, 2013, 05:31:12 PM »

-hugs Adera- We Missed You :)

Sadly people are very lazy when it comes to reading profiles. This is why i rarely chat with someone that is not on the forums. At least there you can assume they have read posts about various things.
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #12 : September 21, 2013, 07:57:47 AM »

Well... sometimes, people just like to talk, i am man, i am hetero and sometimes talk to other men and homo girls, just to say hi, and have a chat.

For me, achat is not just a place for go to room and fuck, also is a place to chat, meet persons, and have nice conversations, is just my opinion, but i understand that if you wont to talk to a woman, this is your desition and must be respect.

KISSES TO ALL.

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Derek25
: 24

« #13 : June 08, 2014, 12:07:23 AM »

Maybe, you look hot and sexy for bisex and homo ladies and they feel to talk and convince. Might be the pleasure like they will  get the cherry :).
xShezawolfx

« #14 : September 15, 2014, 06:37:32 PM »

ya`ll got any bag lady cloths lol ty Derek

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: