*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Confine kinky or vanilla topics - BDSM yes or no?
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: Should Extreme sexual type play be identified (   !   /  Banner / Warning Caption ) to warn readers of its content ?
YES. IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO WARN READERS  THE POST MAY HAVE CONTENT THAT COULD CAUSE OFFENCE   -6 (33.3%)
NO,  THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY WARNINGS AT ALL   -10 (55.6%)
I DON'T REALLY CARE EITHER WAY   -2 (11.1%)
: 15

: Confine kinky or vanilla topics - BDSM yes or no?  ( 43721 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #60 : November 05, 2013, 03:29:16 PM »

All together now ....   1   2   3 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NemkBVSnUt0 

Bet its stuck in ya head!!   ::)

nuf said, i'm locking this.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #61 : November 05, 2013, 03:33:49 PM »

It's ok blue, i just wondered what you were talking about. Sometimes it happens, you open a board and see a topic as "new", seems it's a bug of forum software.

We don't close it. A decision is made and we won't change now. But everyone may post questions, opinions and perhaps this can be a thread to explain different varieties of kinky play.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #62 : November 05, 2013, 04:14:06 PM »

All together now ....   1   2   3 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NemkBVSnUt0 

Bet its stuck in ya head!!   ::)

Brandy, I am really confused (serious) What was that video? I think it must be from some comedy show because I've never heard it before What is Spitting Image?

nuf said, i'm locking this.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #63 : November 05, 2013, 04:42:08 PM »

It was a massive comedy puppet show in the UK some time back,  they were the spitting image (Hense the name ) of people they took the mickey out of ..   caricatures  of RL politicians, the Royals, the pope,  stereo typical foreigners  etc... and not politically correct at all.  No one was safe, everyone a target.

They spread love through laughter and sarcasm LOL   ..... " Oh throw a chicken in the air, stick a deckchair up your nose ..."
« : November 05, 2013, 04:46:31 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
bluedenim

« #64 : November 05, 2013, 05:08:15 PM »

It sounds loads of fun, very satirical too.. I googled it and it was too long ago for me, but I'm gonna see if I can find some episodes on youtube

bluedenim

« #65 : November 06, 2013, 12:35:23 AM »

LOL! Great way to change the subject Brandy :) ;D That was a good laugh.

Blue, It's ok to have a voice. We, your friends love you. Next time something like this happens though, I will be forced to spank you.  :o ::)

I am sorry.
I apologise. :-[
I feel I have embarrassed my friends and look very foolish.
I will go to the woodshed now. :'( :'(

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #66 : November 06, 2013, 01:50:37 AM »

LOL! Great way to change the subject Brandy :) ;D That was a good laugh.

Blue, It's ok to have a voice. We, your friends love you. Next time something like this happens though, I will be forced to spank you.  :o ::)

I am sorry.
I apologise. :-[
I feel I have embarrassed my friends and look very foolish.
I will go to the woodshed now. :'( :'(

no,. blue, you are going to be tied up on Tight's chair and everyone can slap your pretty bum!  ;D

terric
: 622

« #67 : November 06, 2013, 06:13:22 AM »

Gnome Sweet Gnome

Pookie77
: 463

« #68 : November 06, 2013, 09:17:49 AM »

OH NO!!!  HELP US FIND LARRY!!

bluedenim

« #69 : November 06, 2013, 02:34:04 PM »

Is this the first time he's gone missing, or is he a Gnomad?

Pookie77
: 463

« #70 : November 06, 2013, 04:51:59 PM »

Gnot Larry.  He's a gnomic, gnormal gnome who has gnever shown the traits of a gnomad.  He's gnice but there are times when he get gnaughty, especially when he's gnear Smurfette.  They're both gnemophilists and past neolagnium even though Smurfette is thought of as gnesh, She has a way of making him gnervous and bringing out his gnutty side to meet her gneeds.

Stone
: 1842

« #71 : November 10, 2013, 04:49:09 AM »

I think he may be at our place - Hyperion Homestead.  We have a miniature pub at the back of our place where all the Gnomes congregate.  Jayc & I are always finding gnomes in numerous places round the place mysteriously moved from where they belong. 
It's magic!

: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: