*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - OT
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 6
: Vote now for the theme that inspires you for EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6. Closes THURSDAY 31 OCTOBER 2013 .
1.  Forbidden / Infidelity / cheating ( No Incest or young )   -2 (6.7%)
2.  War time , past, present,future,not of this world..   -6 (20%)
3.  One night stand - that uncontrollable power that takes over you   -0 (0%)
4.  Stag/ Hen / party / celebrations   -2 (6.7%)
5.  Working out of town / Business Trip / working over   -4 (13.3%)
6.  O.M.G.  that was one hell of a dream /  or was it...   -2 (6.7%)
7.  Cyber punk / Sci-fi world   -3 (10%)
8.  Happily ever after - when wrong things ends well   -2 (6.7%)
9.  Winter time -  Christmas,snow, ice, winter sports stories   -2 (6.7%)
10. Medieval   -7 (23.3%)
: 29

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - OT  ( 42107 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : August 31, 2013, 06:21:33 PM »

As the stories of contest  5 -  “Public Event “  are posted and the poll is opened for voting, I wanted to start discussing a new Theme for the next contest 6. I suggest to gather ideas for Contest  6,  then make a poll and the theme  with the most votes, will be the theme for the contest. 

It may seem early to start such a discussion, but,  to ensure that 3 Story Contests a year can be organised, it is imperative that members get an opportunity to discuss, vote and be involved with the contest’s every step of the way.   

Open for theme suggestions   SUNDAY  1 SEPTEMBER  2013  to MONDAY  30 SEPTEMBER  2013.     Poll Open    TUESDAY  1 OCTOBER  2013  TILL  THURSDAY 31 OCTOBER 2013

So without further ado,  Please could I have  suggestions for the next  Erotic Story Contest  6

All  ideas would be greatly appreciated   ;D

PREVIOUS CONTEST  DIRECTIONS  &  LINKS  and themes already covered - 

We have some great stories from the Erotic Story Contests  - past & present stored in the Contests section of Forum, I thought I would post the  directions and links to them all so all erotic reader fans can  find them more easily and enjoy reading them.

It  also gives potential erotic story writers an idea of what is required should they decide to enter one of the contests.

The current contest is at the top, and if still current & open for voting, please vote for your favourite story.  It shows support for the contest and for all our writers who make the effort to enter.

Thanking you in advance. 

Themes already covered in the Erotic Story Contests are indicated below :-

EROTIC STORY CONTEST MANAGER :-  Brandybee

CONTEST  5  -  31 October 2013   -  Forum Homepage  > Organizations & Events > Contests > " PUBLIC EVENT " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5.   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2707.0.html

CONTEST  4  -  31 May 2013   -  Forum  Home Page > Organisations & Events > Contests  >   “ FIRST TIME”  THE STORIES, EROTIC CONTEST 4.    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2376.0.html

EROTIC STORY CONTEST MANAGER :-  Tightfit74

CONTEST  3  -  December 2012 -   Forum Homepage > Organisations & Events  > Contests  >  "Time Travel". THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 3   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2049.0.html

CONTEST  2 - July 2012  -    Forum  Homepage > Organisations and Events > Contests >
"IN THE SUMMER". THE STORIES. Erotic Story Contest 2  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1693.0.html

CONTEST  1  -  January 2012   –    Forum Homepage > Organisations & Events  > Contests  >  "New Year's resolution". EROTIC STORY CONTEST 1 . STORIES INCLUDED.  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1240.0.html
« : September 11, 2013, 10:56:38 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1 : August 31, 2013, 08:57:06 PM »

Infidelity- cheating (you don't have to get caught, but the risk is there)  ;D

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Stone
: 1842

« #2 : September 01, 2013, 03:45:23 PM »

I still like the idea of  Winter time -   could inspire christmas stories,  snow &  ice stories,  winter sports stories- there is lots of potential and variations that could get writers excited.

jayc
: 1600

« #3 : September 01, 2013, 03:47:51 PM »

War time romance.( lots of potential and i like the living in the moment thing )

Listen to you stop moaning too
I tried a thousand times
Under your feet the grass is growin'
Time we said, goodbye

Lights out, lights out in London
Hold 'em tight 'til the end
Better now, you know we'll never
Wait until tomorrow
Lights out, lights out in London
Hold 'em tight 'til the end
God knows when I'm comin' on my run

from the song "Lights out" by UFO

Read more: Ufo - Lights Out Lyrics | MetroLyrics
tangoracer
: 3444

« #4 : September 01, 2013, 04:22:06 PM »

One night stands that uncontrollble power that takes over you

The forbidden work place romance

Stag/ Hen nights what happens at the parties :)

Just a few ideas

old_goat
: 450

« #5 : September 01, 2013, 06:19:13 PM »

Working out of town.
In a city far away from home.
Being away for week at a time or more.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : September 02, 2013, 02:53:56 AM »

Don't forget the old suggestion.....a little refresh for all!

1. Nautical / Waterworld
2. Medieval
3. War Time
4. Travel -  cruisers / transporters  / buses / planes / zeplins / spaceships– Land, Sea or Air , includes business  or leisure and any kind of transport
5. Desert Island
6. Wild West / Cowboy
7. Medical
8. Seasonal  backdrop, Spring Time, Autumn Time ; Winter wonderland  ( Not Summer, already done in  contest 2 ).
9.  Spy / Espionage ( James Bond etc.. )
10. TV / Film scene remake
11. Al Fresco  - Hot tub, Swimming pool, The Kids trampoline, or even being the voyeur,
12. THIS ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP.....  ( Sorry couldn’t resist.. )
13. Working Enviroment -  Business trip / working over late /  Mad Scientist  / Laboratory  .
14. Further education / university ( Students MUST be 18  or over -  Any stories involving sexual activity with under 18's will be disqualified )

soooo, what did you want to add!? or are those enough!?

hentaiboy69

« #7 : September 02, 2013, 02:59:16 AM »

Personally, i would choose just some of them, like the following themes:

2. Medieval
3. War Time
13. Working Enviroment -  Business trip / working over late /  Mad Scientist  / Laboratory  .
14. Further education / university ( Students MUST be 18  or over -  Any stories involving sexual activity with under 18's will be disqualified )

have to say they are the most intriguing one for me!

bertthepict
: 6

« #8 : September 03, 2013, 04:18:28 AM »

:o :o :o
As the stories of contest  5 -  “Public Event “  are posted and the poll is opened for voting, I wanted to start discussing a new Theme for the next contest 6. I suggest to gather ideas for Contest  6,  then make a poll and the theme  with the most votes, will be the theme for the contest. 

It may seem early to start such a discussion, but,  to ensure that 3 Story Contests a year can be organised, it is imperative that members get an opportunity to discuss, vote and be involved with the contest’s every step of the way.   

Open for theme suggestions   SUNDAY  1 SEPTEMBER  2013  to MONDAY  30 SEPTEMBER  2013.     Poll Open    TUESDAY  1 OCTOBER  2013  TILL  THURSDAY 31 OCTOBER 2013

So without further ado,  Please could I have  suggestions for the next  Erotic Story Contest  6

Hi All
I will get the hang of writing e mails yet.hope this comes out right
How about:
O.M.G.that was one hell of a dream:
Regards
bert the pict

« : September 03, 2013, 10:40:51 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bert The Pict:
The Wild  Scotsman:
hentaiboy69

« #9 : September 03, 2013, 04:31:32 AM »

Welcome to the forum, bert! any suggestion is welcome, of course, and any contestant too!  ;)

if you like, stay here and introduce your self http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.htm.....it's the first wonderful step for entering the village!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #10 : September 11, 2013, 04:39:28 AM »

Theme suggestions so far

1)   Infidelity- cheating (you don't have to get caught, but the risk is there) –   Momma_Andrea
2)   Winter time -  Christmas stories,  snow & ice stories,  winter sports stories -  Stone
3)   War time romance. -  jayc
4)   One night stands   (that uncontrollble power that takes over you ) – Tangoracer
5)   The Forbidden  - ( work place romance,  shagging a friends partner,)  NO INCEST / young – Tangoracer
6)   Stag/ Hen nights  ( what happens at the parties ) – Tangoracer
7)   Working out of town / Business Trip / working over  (In a city far away from home, Being away for week at a time or more) -  old_goat.
8 )    Medieval – hentaiboy
9)   Further education / university ( Students MUST be 18  or over -  Any stories involving sexual activity with under 18's will be disqualified )
10)    O.M.G.that was one hell of a dream /  or was it...   -   bertthepict

If you think some suggestions should be linked,  then please  say -   maybe  "infidelity" and " forbidden" could be included together perhaps.

All are interesting suggestions,   does anyone wish for more to be included?    I think about 10 is a good number to put up for voting.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #11 : September 14, 2013, 04:00:36 AM »

Ten theme are a good amount for a poll....and certainly the votes get a bit less lost then with 15, like the last time! now.....choosing the one i prefere, isn't easy but let see if more will add!

and about this.....i would like to add a "Blade Runner" and "Ghost in The Shell" theme: sci-fi, even if it's not something like Star Wars or Star Treck with space ship. We can consider it more similar to cyber punk, maybe, with cybernetic arms or leg and cyborg

look at this links for a better explanation!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell#References

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Ghost_in_the_Shell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_runner
« : September 14, 2013, 04:04:56 AM hentaiboy69 »

Stone
: 1842

« #12 : September 27, 2013, 09:37:00 AM »

How about a sad story that ends happy ...

What becomes of the broken  hearted ... ::)

hentaiboy69

« #13 : September 27, 2013, 10:01:13 AM »

How about a sad story that ends happy ...

What becomes of the broken  hearted ... ::)

"Happily ever after" effect, Stone!?

hentaiboy69

« #14 : October 01, 2013, 12:51:07 AM »

ok.....collecting idea for the next contest end today! now, it's time to start the poll!

: [1] 2 3 ... 6  
« previous next »
: