*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Revelation.
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Revelation.  ( 6697 )
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #15 : September 19, 2016, 11:08:57 AM »

Thats not easy never. I am here for almost 5 years, and i only had and have one account, i needent more, this is a game, a fantasy game, a sexual game, yes... thats true, but i needent to be someone else, but its ok people who do it because is nothing wrong if you do with respect, i know some of them, and they have been always honest to me, so i have nothing to say about how people want to enjoy the time if do with respect for other persons, because like i have readed here, important is not the avi, is the person behind, and i am 200% agree with that.

In 5 years i have had all kind of experiences, people i miss, people who dissapoint me, people who was honest and from a first moment say what they are, people that i trust then and they were fake.... is like real world when you see that never is all so nice and never is all so bad... it just nice persons and bad persons, and thats the only difference here or outside,  persons who deserve your respect and admiration and persons that doesnt deserve, so i just ignore...

I know whos jeff, but i dont know him personaly, i dont know either samantha, and in my opinion is nothing wrong in have 2 accounts, world is free, so why achat cant be free?, but the problem is when another person is involve, with real feelings, and the doble identity hurt someone... thats the sad part.

If you decide to do a second account, if you play as a male / female / shemale and its not your gender, have the bravery to say that, before someone is hurts.

I dont know the story... but i can imagine, and some people can be hurts because they trust you, now you hurt then because you wasnt honest, thats the point of the wrong things, not to have one, 2, 3 or 20 avatars.

Cheers all.

Z

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: