*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  nurses hat
« previous next »
: [1]
: nurses hat  ( 4934 )
brandy
: 20

« : December 04, 2009, 01:16:06 AM »

Ok I put the nurses hat on, and now I cant take it off...which looks real silly with other clothes...any suggestions here? ::)
Ninni
: 47

« #1 : December 04, 2009, 02:25:52 AM »

Hi,

dont which nurse outfit you have, I have only the older one, the white one. Didnt have any problem with the hat. How do you try to take the hat off? Its quite easy if things are working normally. Just go to the line where the clothings for the head are, move the cursor to the far right of this line were (as in every line / every "group" of cloths) you find the " X " mark (x like the x with which you close program windows) and click there. The hat should be removed. If this does not work there IS a bug in the game.

Ninni
Willyco
: 97

« #2 : December 04, 2009, 06:45:56 AM »

Or maybe is only a God Sign that you must become a nurse for all the time in chat... and assist us for a loooong time (a lovely nurse that give kisses and hugs  ;D ;D ;D )

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
bobbler

« #3 : December 04, 2009, 03:45:42 PM »

Hey Ninni, Brandy knows how to take her clothes on & off. Just saying.

If anyone has noticed, the cop hat will not come off the woman either. It has to be a bug in the game. But from what I understand, the hats do come off in the room.
« : December 04, 2009, 03:47:23 PM bobbler »
brandy
: 20

« #4 : December 06, 2009, 08:33:16 AM »

It is a bug, I tried every thing to get it off, the last resort was having a sex change, which worked but felt a little weird!!!  :D
: [1]  
« previous next »
: