*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Rotational MF & LBGT ( Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Transgender ) Pose Releases.
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
: We want Rotational pose releases so ALL orientations can enjoy this game.
YES   -173 (94.5%)
NO   -5 (2.7%)
I HAVE NO OPINION   -5 (2.7%)
: 169

: Rotational MF & LBGT ( Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Transgender ) Pose Releases.  ( 90548 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

good point, Lover......now, we need to find the solution! but what i really ope, now, is to have some comment about this from Susy or Tom.....we need to know their opinion or plan, if they have one!

Lover
: 10350

OT: Welcome to all the new members in this topic. Thanks for voting and adding your thoughts :)
Please look around and introduce yourself here:

Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Lover

Translated to german Miss Brandy :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

Thanks Lover, I knew I could rely on you   MWAHHHHH

Your point is very valid,  I don't know how long or what is needed to upgrade or create a new pose..

But what I do know is,  the same  could be said when the first  MF poses were created, yet with marketing and word of mouth this game has grown and flourished.

I would like the same to be done for our LBGT friends.  There is an untapped market out there and our gay friends are lacking the poses yet paying the same subscription.

The Achat Gods need to do more regular updates and create more poses for them.  They wont ever attract those communities with the amount of gay poses they have now.
So it's a catch 22,   either say they don't want to invest and build the LBGT community  and this is an MF site or show us that they do want to attract them and release poses to show it.

Its simple -   invest the time and money to bring in a fair game for all.   Or don't but tell us all so we don't  have to deal with the same moans & gripes.

I think it's just time a decision is made and a rotation of releases that is fair to all, is the only way I can think of that will assist in balancing the situation to some degree.

At least give  them a sound foundation for a few great role plays -   its a starting point that would assist in attracting new members.

All orientations should have minimum of a 1) dancing pose to chat & flirt , 2)  foreplay lying down pose to start and end their play, 3) a sitting down foreplay pose to chat & flirt ,  4) a massage pose,  5) oral sex and 69 poses, 6) breast / nipple play and  7) a selection of good fucking poses. 
MM should have the glory hole immediately  and  Rukya has been asking for some FF poses for sometime now to assist their play.
Not to mention the poses that are needed to complete the  Secret Date portfolio. 

If the Achat Gods get the orientations base line right,  more players will be attracted to  join and stay and importantly more subscriptions collected.

Doing nothing, wont ever change things. We need people power and more votes.   Spread the magic word :)   We need our members  to vote.

« : September 26, 2013, 03:50:14 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

I dont think dev team do money only with poses , they do many with clothes too and so with subscriptions . Lover said it bad if we have a pose or upgrade a year but we are not far of that . MM got one pose (maybe 2) in 2 years and zero upgrades . And FF have a pose evry 2 or 3 months ( i talk here of good poses , not the shit we had with the under the dildo pos by exemple ) and 1 upgrade a year . So , to me , this IS bad .

As i said in another discution on it , if they dont want give us more , we must not have to pay the same price than MF for the subscription . We are not here to pay the MF pleasure , but everyone's

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

Rukya:
I dont think dev team do money only with poses , they do many with clothes too and so with subscriptions
Of course they also make money with clothes (also rooms, the earlier days with interieur and backgrounds - we haven't got new backgrounds for a year or longer and gifts...) but there is an error in reasoning in your thoughts.
You buy everything either with gifts you got or with money you do have on your account. All this money is from subscription - you don't have to pay for subscription and then again for poses, clothes... If you subscribe, you get A$. Only if you have spent all your A$, you can buy extra money.

Concerto

Rukya said...
i talk here of good poses , not the shit we had with the under the dildo pos by exemple

You have such a lovely way with words Rukya, darling :)

Anyway, just to align with Lover's devil's advocacy, does anyone have a clue how many people work for the organization, let alone how many are involved with development? We still have to pay for those employees who aren't directly involved in the creative side. A year's subscription will only buy an hour's worth of time for any decent developer worth their salt. Which means they need 2000 annual subscriptions to pay for one person.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

Oh, don't forget there are always people who buy more A$ couse they want all the poses and good clothes and with the 6000 they give you with the annual sub, you can really buy a few!

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

I have all the poses of the game, I take an annual subscription and additional A$ to pay me all the clothes and the updates.
I think it's not a question of price, the game is still affordable because the poses are sharing in room.
I'm ready to pay more for better and more poses  :)
I also think that people would pay without problems and with pleasure poses appropriate to their expectations.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
florise
: 208

and the poses of 2 or 3 partenairs are shared. The possibilities are encrease.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

Rukya said...
i talk here of good poses , not the shit we had with the under the dildo pos by exemple

You have such a lovely way with words Rukya, darling :)

I'm sorry , but the "under the dildo" pose is really junk lol . I know no lesbians in real in my friends that like to have her mouth fucked with a strapon . The ones in game saying they like it need to reset their sexual orientation i think .

And if i use hard words , its cause i start to be upset , and i have my periods too  ;D . And when a redhead have her periods , best to not upset her .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

Very good point concerto. What they need is a gril in their team (it seems there are just boys...) for a better understanding of girls' mind, as they don't always get a dildo in their mouth/pussy/ass...
It seems they have changed at least a bit... the last poses were more erotic and sensual and we have much more kissing meanwhile. It doesn't mean we don't want wild, passionately sex but not only...
I hope they also learn for ff, mm and all the other neglected members.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

They dont only need a girl in their team , but the girl need to be a lesbian .

I dont want to hurt anyone here , but an hetero woman dont know how a lesbian have sex , and bi girls dont know all  ;)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

Just a thought Rukya,  you could post your list again here and maybe high light. The actions that need changing  to a better one for gay girls ..  Like  sucking a dildo ...  Maybe suggest an alternative action that would be better to be used than that..

All ideas to improve play / actions for the orientations would probably be appreciated by the Achat Gods.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya

Paddle Queen

I will not loose my time to find actions that i know will not be changed :)

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8  
« previous next »
: