*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Rotational MF & LBGT ( Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Transgender ) Pose Releases.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
: We want Rotational pose releases so ALL orientations can enjoy this game.
YES   -173 (94.5%)
NO   -5 (2.7%)
I HAVE NO OPINION   -5 (2.7%)
: 169

: Rotational MF & LBGT ( Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Transgender ) Pose Releases.  ( 90521 )
Concerto

BB girl said...
Like  sucking a dildo ...  Maybe suggest an alternative action that would be better to be used than that..

Wow! That is really hard! Now... let me think!

Sorry Brandy... don't mean to make fun of you :) but girl, you should get out more. You should try The Spread Eagle where the ( lip) service is great.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

;D   You could well be right  lol

In my own sweet way I was trying to ask Rukya how to improve some of the MF conversions to FF  .. 

Feel free to tease   :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

Why me ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee

Because you care passionately, are not scared to post your views and ideas and  .....  I don't know any other lesbians here.

And I'm a great believer in asking the best person, I think can answer my questions.

;D

I'm afraid you are my lesbian expert lol

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

I'm not afraid of it....i'm more scared of her paddle!  :o ::) ;D

Rukya

Paddle Queen

Because you care passionately, are not scared to post your views and ideas and  .....  I don't know any other lesbians here.

And I'm a great believer in asking the best person, I think can answer my questions.

;D

Hmmm have you an idea of the amount of work needed for this ?

1 - i'll need to check all the mf poses and all moves
2 - i'll need to remove all the ones i dont think good for leabians and invent the same number of new moves
3 - i'll need to post them all here

and all this just in hope that in one or two years , one will be adapted .

No thanks lol , i dont pay a subscription for that but to have fun .  ;)
« : October 01, 2013, 04:26:38 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Concerto

Lol, Rukya, you're great. I love your attitude girl :)

You're probably right. You would likely have a better chance of getting it done by investing your time earning enough money to buy them out and then force them to do it, lol!
Brandybee

Rukya, you mis understand, I am not asking you to toil, I was referring to past experience.

The ones that have you have noticed already and thought perhaps of a better action than the one already there.

Of course, I don't expect you to do anything.. Except have fun and enjoy the game.

Forget I even mentioned it. 

Brandybee

Its Friday -    Vote and get your kegs off - FLASH YOUR BUTT for the cause  :)

A fun way to support it -    Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Events  > Pantless Fridays! Protest http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1018.510/topicseen.html

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

Many French people voted and yes I move my ass and not only for vote  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover
: 10350

LOL..for dancing too :)

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

LOL..for dancing too :)
Of course, for what else ?  ::)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Nighttalker
: 7

Please dear Achat-Developpers, be good guys and make some foreplay/kissing/oral poses for MM, that would be so amazing :D

It's Christmas, so give us a big gift and think about making this game more attractive for MM ;)

Merry Christmas to you all

Best Regards
Nighttalker
Brandybee

I hope Santa and the Achat gods listen.  We have had the funky dancing released for all the orientations though and we thank the developers for  listening.

Hopefully more romantic and hot poses will be coming your way soon. We keep trying and asking.

Merry Christmas.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

and since december ..... Nothing  :-\ . Time to leave the game i think

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  
« previous next »
: