*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  "queen" of achat
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
: "queen" of achat  ( 40095 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #30 : September 30, 2013, 07:54:50 AM »

THERE IS ONLY ONE QUEEN IN ACHAT AND ITS ME !!!!!!!!

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Covems
: 1688

« #31 : September 30, 2013, 08:07:15 AM »

That's impressive... I've managed to do mods to the program, but they only effect my machine and my program... Robot Girl.. some room modifications, etc...  there were many failures, too, where I had to delete the program from my machine and re-install it...  I have yet to figure out how to carry them over so others could see them... and I don't think I would want to... if I did, I would definitely want AChat's permission to do so.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #32 : October 03, 2013, 01:41:03 AM »

The Achat Gods have stated neither of the above were anything to do with them. They were mis-representing Achat and as such  were in breach of the Agreed terms of service.  They have now been removed from the game.

Thank you again to all members  for being vigilant  and bringing it to the attention of The Forum Village.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #33 : October 03, 2013, 03:44:06 AM »

Hmmm maybe it had be better to give them a chance to remove the things in place of harshly erase their acount . I dont know , kind of let them a message saying : " hey , sorry but the informations in your profile are interdit as you are not from staff . We let you One week to remove them . "

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #34 : October 03, 2013, 03:49:22 AM »

I disagree Rukya - what they have done (the members) isn't a joke, it's deceit! The A-Team can't accept it - if they do, they make a rule - cheating is allowed without any consequences.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #35 : October 03, 2013, 03:54:02 AM »

Hmmm maybe it had be better to give them a chance to remove the things in place of harshly erase their acount . I dont know , kind of let them a message saying : " hey , sorry but the informations in your profile are interdit as you are not from staff . We let you One week to remove them . "

Rukya, the problem is about when they put "Admin" in the account name....that can't be modifed, we all know this, without sending a request via mail to dev-team. so, in the case of Admin_Achat, your suggestion can't be applied!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #36 : October 03, 2013, 04:05:44 AM »

ah ok , in that case yes no choice . But its still harsh  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #37 : October 03, 2013, 04:16:43 AM »

It is......but it's the account owner fault to don't had read the TOS!

Lover
: 10350

« #38 : October 03, 2013, 04:19:49 AM »

I'm sure most don't read TOS...but everyone knows choosing a name like "admin" isn't allowed and just doing it to cheat other members.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #39 : October 03, 2013, 06:26:44 AM »

haha lover is right , personnaly i didnt read them  ;D

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #40 : October 03, 2013, 07:14:59 AM »

I think there is no need to read the TOS when naming his avatar "Admin_AChat" is deliberately to mislead the community.
After many people believe that it's actually AChat who created this account and it was done for that purpose.
Now why? then I don't understand  ::)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
jondas

« #41 : October 03, 2013, 07:46:05 AM »

I still wonder about the crown on the top right corner!
hentaiboy69

« #42 : October 03, 2013, 07:51:24 AM »

I still wonder about the crown on the top right corner!

easy to tell (and to explain agaaain!): the words "the queen" and the yellow crown are added to a normal screenshot from the owner of the account. then, he/she use it as portrait as an external image.....and here everyone now hot to do it and hot it cost in term of A$ to do it: 99 A$!

jondas

« #43 : October 03, 2013, 07:59:32 AM »

still the blue star would show on top of it HB, no?
hentaiboy69

« #44 : October 03, 2013, 09:49:06 AM »

Only online, Jondas......that pic is taken from the member page here on the web page

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
: