*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  new items I would like to see
« previous next »
: [1]
: new items I would like to see  ( 3308 )
FuckDoll4U
: 4

« : October 12, 2013, 09:58:18 PM »

I would like sheer to waste pantyhose, enough with the control top :) Also would be nice to have a choker or collar with leash. Would be nice to add new moves for our wall page, maybe a masturbation move or something to entice someone to invite you to a room. Finally, make some new rooms or fantasy rooms.. maybe a back alley or a public restroom... somewhere exciting :D
har911ra0
: 1

« #1 : October 17, 2013, 04:14:58 PM »

Nice suggestion..

I had an idea which I really wanted on achat is..

The pose we have "Against the Wall"
How about having a glass frame or a mirror for the wall? I would really love it. I think this scene can be created with glory hole wall concept.
When users chose glass, then can see through and tits pressed hard against the glass while sex. And when mirror is selected, a descent reflection is seen for satisfaction.

What do you guys think?
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : October 18, 2013, 12:57:55 AM »

It will be nice to have a mirror on the whole, but at the same time, i think placing the "against the wall" on the window will be nice too, specially in the room with view.

aaaanyway, i'm still waiting for collars......please, Dev-team.....release them!

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : October 18, 2013, 03:05:41 AM »

IN general I would love to have mirrors in room. Would love to see my fantastic body... lol... of course I would love to see my girl and me, reflecting and mirroring.

We have the cabin and "at the wall" pose. Using this, the girl's back is against the window. Though it's correct, in "against the wall" you're  - against the wall..lol

I also really want a bathroom with shower. Bose poses would be perfect for it. Instead of wall of the girl has to be against a glass door.... but i also am sure, if we get the bathroom we will have an "open" shower without doors.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : October 18, 2013, 01:25:34 PM »

Hello har911ra0  and  FuckDoll4U

Welcome to our Forum Village, great ideas.  Hope you keep them coming.

Please introduce yourselves -

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

and I hope you like stories ... I want a 100 votes in the story contest, at least   ;D
Please read & vote.  ;D

Forum Homepage  > Organizations & Events > Contests > " PUBLIC EVENT " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5.   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2707.0.html

Enjoy your time here,  its the law  LOL.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: