*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Liers and theives on achat....
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
: Liers and theives on achat....  ( 69806 )
Vaelene
: 73

« #60 : January 14, 2014, 05:03:06 PM »

RRRrrrRRrRRRooOOOooOOaAAAaaaAAArrRRrrR!!!!

GGGgGGGGrrRRRRrrRRRrrRRrRRRRr!!!!

HHHhHHHhHHssSSSssSSSsSSSSSsS!!!!!!

Ummm. . What else. . Oh!  GGGgggGGgaaAAAaaAAarrRRrrrggGGggllLLlleeEEee!!!!!!

Ok I admit that last roar sound was really just me with a mouth full of cum gargling. . :p  And yes I did swallow to talk here, it's not polite to talk with your mouth full and all that.

We done with this crap now?  I mean I seem to be still getting trashed even after you sent your personal message to us both Lover.  It's like a bad rash that just wont clear up, with a bit of God sprinkled on top.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #61 : January 14, 2014, 05:06:03 PM »

How about an Angel with the devil in her eyes   ;D ;D ;D

You are not getting trashed,  just moderated  lol

Come meet Old_Joe in the AB&G.   The yard of Ale is still on offer here  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Vaelene

« #62 : January 14, 2014, 05:07:24 PM »

Apology accepted.  Everyone is welcome and all views encouraged. Hopefully you will both take Lover up on his offer of help.  I can vouch for his experience as a mediator having been involved in his expertise myself.

There are people from all works of life here, different religions, different countries and beliefs, we don't have to agree with everyone else. It would be a boring world if we did, but we do have to respect those different views and beliefs and treat each other with respect.

Dispute over in forum now, lets get back to a happy village again.   

Or I will make you drink a bottle of Mallorts in the AB&G and set the dwarfs on you in the pudding pit.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ummm, how is it over when right after Lover sent his personal message she posted right after him bashing me again?  Or is it all fine that I have to sit on my hands while she still gets to dig into me?
Vaelene

« #63 : January 14, 2014, 05:08:51 PM »

How about an Angel with the devil in her eyes   ;D ;D ;D

You are not getting trashed,  just moderated  lol

Come meet Old_Joe in the AB&G.   The yard of Ale is still on offer here  ;D

I mean the post she left after Lover sent the personal message.  Sorry but uhhh, that was her still bashing me.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #64 : January 14, 2014, 05:15:04 PM »

It's over in public,  she's apologised. See above.

Its now not in public.  Privately  you choose how you wish to deal with it.  Lover has offered his help.

You want to sound off, I have a good ear and a yard of ale.

Thank you  Brandy  and Lover     ( sorry forgot  missed one name  on the last one  line  )  sorry i did  not  get the PM  . I would  like to  Apologies to  every one here  for all this  I tryed to get  help to deal with this  being new here  .

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #65 : January 14, 2014, 05:39:40 PM »

@ Vaelene: She has apologized and answered to my pm. For her its over now. I read your pm as its over for you now too.
My suggestion: Now we forget it. You dont have to be best friends ever, but accept each other and live as not so close neighbours in AChat :)
« : January 14, 2014, 05:46:52 PM Lover »

Vaelene

« #66 : January 14, 2014, 06:15:49 PM »

Oh I see it now.  Man I wish I'd of got one last trashing in then put in a little sorry after to cover it up..  That was pretty slick.

I was done with it, as I told Lover.  Hell I was done with it last night.  All I was doing was trying to get my topics off your crazy forums today.  Till Foxy_Dow jumped in on top.  Fun way to mod that lol.

I don't want to sound off, want it ended.  So we will see if it is ended.  I have enough crap to deal with each day like I am sure we all do.  I don't need crap online and on a game to deal with too. 

I have no desire to visit your role play bar on here, hell I'd probably get this kind of thing way worse there.  I would simply like totally off this crazy place all the way around.  Be great if you could go back to when I first asked the question and delete it all up to this point, and all my topics too.  Then all this forum nightmare would be over and it'd be like I was never here.  I could have peace. . . Oh sweet, sweet peace. .

Lover

« #67 : January 14, 2014, 06:25:20 PM »

Yes, wash me but please dont make me wet. I wish you find peace, no matter if its here, in game...or in your life at all. I hoped this discussion would teach everyone something and im sure some learned.
Valene, you started with a question. Nothing more, nothing less. You didnt get the answers you hoped you would get - something we all have to deal with sometimes. Now just accept it, stay or leave but stop being sarcastic and pesting. Youre not just a victim, youre both and you know it.

Vaelene

« #68 : January 14, 2014, 06:44:59 PM »

Who said I was a victim?  I never said that.  I asked if god shit could be dealt with.  I'm not a victim lol.  I'm an evil person and rather awful in and out.  I would never deny that.  I argued reason, not if I was a victim or not.  You answered my question and it was fine.  Sadly I asked it on here, so after I did everyone wanted to get their 2 cents in and play at being a smart ass.  ((That smart ass remark was not directed at anyone, rather in general and as phrasing.))

I did learn something, if I have a question ask one of you mods directly, not in the forum.  And if I have any problems in the game, ignore them.  And if needed taunt them on my profile, but do it not directly at them so nothing is breaking any rules.  I leaned, I learned lmao.

So what am I doing now?  Trying to make the mods talk more while giving all those reading it something to do.
Lover

« #69 : January 14, 2014, 07:14:21 PM »

Now Im just Lover, member and not mod.

Congrats you learned something. Now also do the right thing with your new knowledge. Question of today: Are you able to? I guess... oh sorry, my answer will follow tomorrow

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #70 : January 14, 2014, 07:24:47 PM »

*comes in drinking water*

This is still going?I think there's only one thing left to do now....

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #71 : January 14, 2014, 07:26:34 PM »

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #72 : January 14, 2014, 07:27:51 PM »

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #73 : January 14, 2014, 07:29:20 PM »