*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Christmas 2013
« previous next »
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
: Secret Christmas 2013  ( 88546 )
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #150 : December 27, 2013, 01:51:26 PM »

Tango... youre my idol!!!  ::)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #151 : December 27, 2013, 07:04:08 PM »

The encounter
Hukk & Lover
When two sexual forces collide

*knock knock knock*

Lover aka The Love Doctor aka The Love Guru, looks over his shoulder after noticing the loud knocks against his door. His small apartment is well kept and tidy; every item neatly placed and positioned for this special occasion. "Come in. The door is open." he says with a gruff tone.

I help myself in, as instructed and give my greetings. "Mr. Lover. Are you ready to experience heaven?" I simply ask.

Lover examines me from head to toe. I sport nothing but tight white shorts, dark sunglasses, a black bow tie and party hat. My muscles pulse underneath my attire, ready to lash itself out at any given moment.

"Is that get up really necessary?" Lover questions with a disturbed look.

"For this special night? Yes." I reply. "Also, I was dry cleaning most of my clothes and this is all I could find to wear. The bow tie is from party city." I add.

Lover, walks over wearing a well pressed police uniform. I slowly lower my glasses to better observe him and can only mutter out three words. "Mother of God." The man looked rugged and toned; his chiseled pecs flexing with each small movement he made. It was an orgasmic experience to simply observe.

"Alright, lets get down to it!" he screams, clapping his hands. He begins to remove his clothing....very seductively. I bite my lips nodding my head. "Yea, don't rush it. Let it just slide off your body. Feel the soft sensation of the fabric brush against your body." I instruct.

Having removed most of his clothing, he finally sprawls himself down onto the carpet floor, awaiting my well prepared hands. "Alright. Take me to heaven." He says. "Oh you'll be getting a trip to heaven alright. I've soaked my hands in warm oils for days just to make sure they're the right level of softness for your skin. Also, I had my hands blessed." I whisper.

"Really? By a priest?" He asks, looking back at me. "Ummmm well yea, sorta. I did go to a priest, but when I revealed to him why I needed them blessed, he sorta freaked out. Long story short, I am now banned from stepping foot inside any Catholic church in New Jersey for life." I conclude.

"So...who blessed them?" he asks with a puzzled gaze. "A homeless guy, named Larry from down the block. He also, gave me a 5$ coupon for Charmin tissues. I had no idea the amount of coupons homeless people have!" I say, shaking my head in disbelief. Lover shrugs his shoulders, as he lays back down. I make my way over to his radio speaker, and begin to insert my Ipod onto the dock. "I hope you don't mind...but I downloaded some sweet, hot tunes for this moment." I whisper. "Not at all." He replies back.

The room is soon filled with the sexy, soft soulful music of Boyz II Men. "Mmmm oooh yea. Now this is my jam." I say, shaking my hips as I clumsily make my way over towards Lover. I kneel down, and begin to apply a collection of sweet scented lotions. "Now just relax and let your mind go." I whisper. My hands finally begin to swim across Lover's back; gently riding along the bumpy waves of his muscled well toned body.
He begins to breath lightly. "Hmm...hey this actually feels pretty good..I'm actually enjoying thi-." Lover is cut short, as I begin to Karate chop his back.

"HEEEEEYA! HEEEEEEYA! Judo Chop!" I scream out loudly while my hands slice and dice atop Lovers body. "OOW! What the hell?!" He yells, turning his back.  "Relax! I saw this on youtube. They say it releases your stress!" I blurt . "You know...actually it does feel good. One more chop Hukk." he requests. "Oh...imma give you a good one. The question is..are you ready?"

"I'm always ready..." Lover replies. "WHOOOOOHAAA! Judo Chop of Ecstasy!" I scream. Lover bites his lips, as a slow moan rolls out from his mouth. "That hit the spot..." He says in a whimper.

Suddenly, Lover begins to feel my body slipping and sliding atop his. "What in Gods name are you doing now?" He asks with an exasperated tone.
"I'm giving you a deep tissue massage. Don't question my methods!" I cry out, my body rolling around his like a log. A few moments pass, before I finally tire out.  "Phew, that was....something else." I say, wiping away the sweat from my brow. "Alright, don't you move Lover. I'll be right back!" I say, springing to my feet and running over to the table. Lover lays against the carpet, wondering what I had planned. "Hukk, can I turn? What are you doing?" demands Lover. Soon, his ears are bombarded with the sounds of clicks and shutters emanating from my camera phone. "Are you taking pictures of me laying here?!" He shouts.
"I WANT TO CAPTURE THIS MOMENT! DON'T JUDGE ME!" I shout.
"Arrhg..if you're gonna take pictures, at least warn me before hand....so I can strike poses!" he playfully replies. He begins to imitate a panther, roaring at me as I feverishly capture this moment. "Yes! Show me your wild side! Just let your inner Panther out!" I cry.
Lover begins to feel his inner panther crawl and gnaw itself out from its imposed jail.....now roaming free and wild across the room for my own enjoyment. "Roooooaar!" he growls out, beating onto his chest.

Minutes pass, before I finally cease. "Stopping already? Got enough then?" he questions. "Oh yea...I got plenty. Also, the batteries for my phone died. I forgot to charge it." I say rolling my eyes, disgusted by my negligence. 

"Are we done then?" Lover inquires, folding his arms.
"Almost. I just have one more request. I want to sketch you." I beg. "You want to sketch me..? Aren't photo's enough?"  Lover says with fatigued looking expression.
"No. They don't capture the raw physical energy you have...along with the sweet tender spirit that you possess. For it to be TRULY captured ...well..I just gotta sketch you. Sorry dude." I say, shrugging.
"Aright fine. Can I at least choose the pose?"
"It's your body. Choose whichever pose you think speaks to who YOU are." I say, laying the sketching pad across my lap.
"Hmm...alright. I think this one does it." Lover says, showing me a stance. I shutter..as I fully absorb the masculinity that was Lover. "God...yes. That pose says to me "I'm dangerous and ferocious...yet also agile and swift  like a gazelle. Sig magnifique! Hold it!"

Hours pass before I finally finish my master work. "Mwuuuah! Bella!" I scream, kissing my fingers with delight. Lover looks over at the finished product and gives an approving head nod. "Hey not bad. Though...I think you went a little over the top with the the rays of light shining down on my crotch." He comments. "I figured it was fitting. In any case, I enjoyed this experience. I hope it was good for you as it was for me." I conclude.
"This was the most bizarre experience of my life. " he says with a stoic, serious face.

"So...does this mean, we can do this again?" I ask, hesitantly. "Hell no. But you can sketch me again." he replies.

"Awesome." I yell, pumping my fist.

We later share a toast to friendship and go our separate ways.

Lover
: 10350

« #152 : December 29, 2013, 01:32:48 PM »

@ terric: Well it was very.. detailed :D Great, well done

Lover

« #153 : December 29, 2013, 03:15:03 PM »

The story hukk told is the truth and nothing but the truth. His truth ;)

I didn't know what ill get - but i was sure it would be everything but a normal foot massage. So i told him to come to my interrogation room and dressed myself as police man. I decided to play good cop or bad cop, depending on his behave.
I heard him knocking on my door and just said "Come in". There was no reason to lock the door and i didnt want to get up just to let him in. His style made me smiling. Tight white shorts, sunglasses, a black bow tie and a funny new years hat. Though it wasn't important.I just wanted to be sure he isnt hungry and weak but he had his dinner before. Also i checked his hands - they are well cared and he told me, he even got them blessed by a priest. I also noticed his body is in good shape and hes a strong young guy. Good - cause i never accept 2nd best and so i demanded to get the best massage i ever got by a man.

He asked me to relax and lay down, which i did. He started hot music and massaged my back with some good strong chops, using his hands, arms and body. Awwwww it was wonderful. I felt like being in heaven and hoped he wont stop soon... but all good things come to an end and much too soon he stopped. Though it must have been almost one hour...

He asked if hes allowed to take some pics. Why not? I told him my rules and the way we can do it. And so we did. He took many pics until his battery died. But he wanted more - he even wanted to sketch me. Wow - didnt expect that. I was sure hes teasing me and will do an ugly, old guy - but i was really impressed of the outcome. He exaggerated a bit (I dont have three legs ;) ) and made me bit taller as i am, but alltogether it was very close to me and the way i felt. He is fantastic! I really call him an artist. His strong arms, his body, his muscles... and then this sensible fingers combined with his ability to really see and draw you.

He has a great imagination and is really smart - and crazy. We laughed a lot and it was a great time, finishing with a hukk (uhm..hug) and few beers. He only has to learn more about human anatomy - the feet are not at the end of the head ;)

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #154 : December 30, 2013, 06:57:59 AM »

He exaggerated a bit (I dont have three legs ;) ) and made me bit taller as i am, but alltogether it was very close to me and the way i felt.

*Takes a moment to process this in*

*Finally gets it*

You're making a penis reference!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #155 : December 30, 2013, 11:50:04 AM »

Ladies... psssst... if you ever get the chance get a date with Tangoracer.  You won't be disappointed.

This concludes my date report.  How did I do?

Very Naughty but Very Good  :o :o :o

He exaggerated a bit (I dont have three legs ;) ) and made me bit taller as i am, but alltogether it was very close to me and the way i felt.

*Takes a moment to process this in*

*Finally gets it*

You're making a penis reference!

Shaking my heads -  "you boys peaked ,  didn't ya?"     ::)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sexilicious
: 2755

« #156 : December 30, 2013, 12:12:43 PM »

Last night i had my date with Lover. After working the last couple days dealing with ice, it sure was nice to have someone work all those kinks out of my whole body. I could've had him rub my body all night long and fall asleep with his nice soothing hands easing all of those tense muscles.

Lover

« #157 : December 30, 2013, 08:19:20 PM »

When we made the date, sexi told me about her hurting neck. So I invited her to my yacht, thought the water and the light swinging would help her to relax. Told her to massage her back and neck first which i did for one hour. We also had to tell a lot as we know for long but havent met for some time. I ended with the foot massage, making sure she feels better and is able to turn her head again. Now she can look for guys uhm for her animals in zoo again ;)

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #158 : December 31, 2013, 07:58:22 AM »

@ Sexi & Lover

I feel like a massage isn't complete until someone sketches the other person semi-nude. That's just me though.  ::)

@ BB

We peaked a little. As men, it's inevitable that we compare sizes and determine who is the biggest. It's a guy thing. 
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #159 : December 31, 2013, 12:11:58 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D. Let you into a secret, we girls peak at the guys lunch boxes too ...  It's a girl thing too.  ::)  ::)  ::)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Pookie77
: 463

« #160 : January 05, 2014, 10:13:38 AM »

I got a 3 day pass and hurried back into the game.  I had replied to a message from Iamincharge and found out that he was on.  It was a good time to fulfill my Secret Date Lap Dance for him.  We chatted for a bit then he invited me into his loft apartment.

We chatted some more then he asked me to dance.  While I was in his arms, I realized that I didn't change into any sex clothing, and once I started the lap dance... well... I would be naked.  I thought I would play it by ear then and see how it all went.

He got a little familar during our dance, which I didn't mind... in fact... I found it exciting.  He then suggested that he take a seat, so I could start my dance. 

In an AChat instant, I was totally naked in front of Iamincharge.  Using my 3 day pass, I slowed the speed... to make it more erotic.  Slowly I fondled my body in full view of this man, whom I had just met.  I showed him how I rub my nipples... caress my ass... and fondle my breasts.  Squatting and bending as I swayed to the sexy AChat music, turning and moving closer... allowing him to touch my cheek.

I felt excited... switched on... and put my lep up on the sofa.  Running my hand along my leg, trying to draw his gaze to my sex, which was wet and glistening in the low light.  Then my leg went up on his shoulder offering him an even closer view.

Some more swaying and turning... fondling my body.  The sexual tension in the room was thick... so thick you could have cut it with a knife.  I climbed into Iamincharge's lap, pulling his head between my breasts... mmmmm... his tongue darted out... tasting my skin.

I couldn't help myself and leaned in harder... pressing my breasts against his strong chest.  I kissed him.  We started pressing harder... I began to hunch forward, running my soaking pussy along the length of his hard cock.  It felt so good... sliding... pulsing... so hard.

He grabbed my hair and pulled, causing me to arch my back.  "OW"  I got up from his lap.... afraid of how he was going to hurt me next.  The mood was spoiled as I grew apprehensive... He sensed this and apologized for ruining the mood, but for me, the excitement was gone and all I could think of was getting out of there.  I accepted his apology... we got dressed... he gave me a kiss goodbye... and I was soon on my way.

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #161 : January 06, 2014, 08:25:57 AM »

OOH. Scandalous!

Too bad about the conclusion though. The guy at least tried to live up to his name. Unfortunately for him, Pookie wasn't having it.  ::)
jayc
: 1600

« #162 : January 06, 2014, 12:21:51 PM »

I called Brandy's cell, she answered and I reminded her we had a date to take care of. Turned out she was free for a few hours so we decided to meet at out favorite beach. I arrived first but in a few minutes I saw her pulling into the parking lot. I gave her a nice hug and she offered to help carry some of the stuff I had brought. She looked stunning as always perhaps a little overdressed for the beach  but I was not in a complaining mood.

We found are usual spot and set up for the afternoon. I put an Everley Brothers CD on and handed Brandy a cold Bud. We made a toast to Phil Everly then  We slow danced and got caught up on current events and mutual friends.

It was a lovely day and it was nice to see my dear friend and get her out of the office I share with her at the Bar.

Opening our second beers it was time for her foot massage. Brand got comfortable and I got to work, starting with a deep muscle massage of her calf's, as I worked the knotted muscles loose and as the burn faded Brandy relaxed, eyes closed and sipping her beer.

Next I gave her my patented “spider finger deep sole rub down™ “ from her sighs of contentment it was working or maybe it was just the cold beers we were drinking.

The massage part of our date completed we sat and had our last beers and talked about her favorite subject, writing. Brandy inquired about our serial story “The Order of the Tudor Rose” and I assured her Stone and myself were taking a holiday Break but would be back soon to finish our sweeping epic. Brandy then thanked me for my contest entry.
(reminder!!! only three weeks left, get those stories done!)

The sun told  us it was getting late so we drained our Buds, packed up our trash and made our way to the parking lot. Standing by her car I gave her a long hug and a kiss to the forehead. When I got a few steps away I grinned and said “Take it easy Boss!” Then moved away fast before she could hit me with evil wooden spoon she has been armed with of late.

Safe in my truck I waved good bye and Brandy blew me a kiss and I followed her out to the main road.

To sum up:  Brandy is my dear friend and I always enjoy spending time with her. She is sweet, friendly and always gives me wise advice. Brandy is a wonderful person who will restore your faith in the human race. And truly is the queen of the Forum.  :)  :)  :)
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #163 : January 07, 2014, 11:37:40 AM »

just had my second Secret date  with Covems all i can say is the rest of the guys on here should take lessons from him on how to give a body massages... ty covems for the most enjoyable time i have spend in a room ty again

Covems
: 1688

« #164 : January 07, 2014, 01:38:17 PM »

I logged into AChat to check messages, then decided to take a scroll through the search.  To my pleasant surprise, I found Miss Lydiarose on.  She is one of my Secret Christmas Dates, and I'm supposed to give her a massage.  So taking a cue from others here in the forum, I knocked on her door.  *Knock*knock*knock*

She answered and we exchanged greetings and discussed our Secret Christmas Date.  We decided that a nice sunny, warm day on the beach would be a good place for it and we met there. 

My Mama always says that good things come to those who wait, and she ain't kidding.  We had waited a while before this date, and I can say that I had a wonderful time.  Our conversation was revealing and we discovered that we share something from life and spent some time discussing it.

We spent the first third of our date with me massaging her back, kneading and manipulating her muscles.  I was using some lotion with cocoa butter in it which was heated by the sun and felt warm in my hands and I hoped on her skin... the aroma was delicioius.

Then we switched up to a foot massage, for a spell and I pressed all the points on the sole of her feet.  After some time of foot massaging we then moved back to the original back massage.

Miss Lydiarose is a charming, alluring, beautiful woman, but more importantly she is a beautiful person.  I want to thank the organizers of the Secret Christmas for pairing me with Miss Lydia, as I feel that I have made a new friend.

I would have enjoyed staying longer for our date, but I had a doctor's appointment in the early afternoon so I had to take my leave of her.  We departed with a kiss.

Thank you Miss Lydiarose, for a most enjoyable date.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13  
« previous next »
: