*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Vaelene's goofball corner
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Vaelene's goofball corner  ( 11392 )
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #15 : December 26, 2013, 07:58:48 AM »

""What the hell is this "gg" crap?""

GG roughly translate to Good Game or can also mean Godly Good. I'll assume when he types in GG it's meant to mean the Good Game, considering it better fits the context. In the gaming community, it's used often to signify a conclusion to a well fought out game between two opponents, gg wp (wp<--- well played).

At times, you see it used outside of gaming, to highlight a brilliant move or 'checkmate' maneuver on the person's part. Or just to be cheeky and humorous.

I.e ~ I proceeded to duck and dodge my boss..and managed to escape being asked to stay late. GG.
So every time he concluded a sentence with gg, it roughly translates to "I just came up with a solution to your husband problem. Good Game on my part."

It's typical language among internet trollers, though I've never seen the usage of GG to the extent that he displayed. 
Vaelene
: 73

« #16 : December 28, 2013, 04:27:21 PM »

Ah I see now.  I can see it more in the way you used it to show me what it is.  But yeah the way he was using it seemed over the top.  But at least I know what in the world it is now lol.  Thank you for that hukk :).  The internet troller part would fit too, he came off as kinda creepy.
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #17 : December 30, 2013, 01:30:25 PM »

*Salutes*

All in a days work for Hukk!

Vaelene

« #18 : January 13, 2014, 03:36:52 AM »

Been awhile but here is a short one.

((I went to the restroom and someone sent me this. . .))

WhoEverGuy: u not talking to me no more?

((When I got back I sent a reply.))

Vaelene to WhoEverGuy: Was away

WhoEverGuy: Sorry, you are on my ignore list...

((Over reacting maybe a little bit??  Calm down out there guys, take a breath and relax.  Too many way too fast to snap.))
Vaelene

« #19 : January 13, 2014, 02:34:23 PM »

((I think I'll call this one, "He saw the light!"  Please understand this same guy has hounded me before, being why I was so blunt.  And yes I did change his name.))

blackbull: mmmmmmmmmmmm

blackbull: hi

blackbull: hello

blackbull: u busy ?

blackbull: helloooo

Vaelene to blackbull: Was going through all my offline stuff

blackbull: im so horny.   my dick hurt

Vaelene to blackbull: I'm not attracted to black or bull sorry hun

blackbull: but i like u

Vaelene to blackbull: Thanks, very kind

blackbull: let me lick from head to toes

Vaelene to blackbull: Hmm, are you attracted to shemales?

blackbull: no

Vaelene to blackbull: Would you want one licking you?

blackbull: shemale no

Vaelene to blackbull: Then do you see my point?

((Nothing after that, blinded by the light!))
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: