*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Forum mod and members offended
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Forum mod and members offended  ( 20735 )
Tom_Hardy

« #15 : January 02, 2014, 07:13:36 PM »

The ironic thing about the "news" issue concerning me is that I never really talked to Rachel, nor roomed with her. I don't know her at all. Calling my spouse xxxxx and me things is just pure simple stupidity. I feel sorry for her. Calling Brandybee things is even more stupid.
« : July 18, 2014, 06:08:52 PM Brandybee »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #16 : January 02, 2014, 07:34:51 PM »

Thank you again everyone for all your messages and PM's showing support.

Hello Tom_Hardy,

Welcome to Forum.  Seems you got targeted too. Same here, I did nothing to either of those accounts and do not know why I was targeted all of a sudden.

Anyway, hopefully its over now.

Please introduce yourself  to the rest of the Forum Village. We really are a friendly bunch .

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #17 : January 02, 2014, 07:44:28 PM »

Hello Tom_Hardy, welocme to the forum - even if the reason is not the best one. I'm sorry you and your spouse have been offended in this way and i hope its over now.
As Brandy said, introduce yourself and join us, you see were a big funny family. Sometimes crazy but harmless, as long as nobody tries to attack us ;)

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #18 : January 03, 2014, 08:24:46 AM »

I got those same messages but with different names in them too.  idk whats going on but that's just a mean thing to do.

Also I am just wondering how does she mod her UV's without updating Achat?   I noticed on x_rachel_x she has a tattoo on her face lower left eye, so i'm confused on how that works.
« : January 03, 2014, 08:28:28 AM Alita »
Lover

« #19 : January 03, 2014, 08:50:32 AM »

Alita, youre the first who had different names, probably more members have been insulted. Good thing, its over now.

The tattoo youre talking about, do you mean this one?

It's part of Marilyn's Luxury Lingerie Set, released in October. Concerto discovered it :)

thecult
: 63

« #20 : January 03, 2014, 11:03:50 AM »

Hello, I received it too

Brandybee

« #21 : January 03, 2014, 11:40:36 AM »

Hello  thecult,

Welcome to Forum.   Seems Rachel was a busy busy girl / guy .

Please introduce yourself to the rest of the Forum Village. I see you have posted a few times ...  come join in some other things too, theres plenty about  ;D

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Enjoy  :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #22 : January 03, 2014, 04:20:35 PM »

I'm sorry to say I got that message too the other day but just deleted it out of hand.  I'm so sorry you've been targeted this way Brandy you've always been so good to me.

Covems
: 1688

« #23 : January 03, 2014, 04:53:01 PM »

I got that message... and you know what????   

I'm keeping mine..    LMAO

It will be right next to the English Kisses

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
ily1990
: 148

A girl with something extra ;)

« #24 : January 03, 2014, 05:54:58 PM »

I got this message too, but I don't think I'm on her friends list. Maybe she's targeting forum people? Either way, I messaged her back something like "that's none of my business, and I couldn't care less you gossipy b*tch"

True or not, I don't care...no matter who it's about. Although I do believe you should stick to your real gender, AChat is about exploring new things. People come here to try things where they WON'T be judged, heck it even says that in the promo video on the home page.

The way I see it with bullying is that it shows you who your true friends are. Anyone who wants to take some random jerk's word over their friend's is not a true friend. Your real friends are the ones who stick up to these people. That's how I viewed it as a bullying victim all throughout my youth. Either way, I'm sickened to see this and hope it's put to a stop immediately. Don't let it get to you Brandy. Anyone who believes this garbage or wants to think less of you because of it is just as bad as the ones spreading it and they deserve each other, nobody better.
« : January 03, 2014, 06:50:28 PM ily1990 »

Thanks to Hukk for the awesome banner!
Stone
: 1842

« #25 : January 03, 2014, 06:25:50 PM »

I got that message... and you know what????  

I'm keeping mine..    LMAO

It will be right next to the English Kisses

I have her pic now too  if you want that for your bed side table.   LOL

And here's some more English kisses.  You know why.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@  ily1990    I'm sorry to hear you were bullied. I hope its behind you now and you are stronger for it. If there is one thing I have learnt in my time here, as well as some real idiots you may meet in the game, the Forum village has some real good, chivalrous people.  The support shown here and in other topics is wonderful and shows our community spirit is very much alive and kicking.  I am very proud of being part of it.  It's like being in a family and warms my heart no end.   And what makes it good is you are part our village now too.

Brandybee

« #26 : January 03, 2014, 08:32:40 PM »

@  Jensen -   Thanks for your support.  Glad you decided to stay.  I'm sorry you lost a friend,  but word of warning - she messaged me as x_rachel_x once before putting me on ignore and in her threats hinted at having multi accounts.  I don't think she was who she purported to be. And people she targeted did not know her as Rachel it seemed.

Anyway, its over now.

@ Mercer ,  hugs.  No worries. Thank you for your support too.

@ Cove -   LMAO  Why am I not surprised at that.  Can I borrow your razor before I kiss you again or do you like it rough as well as oniony?  LOL
PS ... Isnt it about time you paid your tab LOL.

@ Stone -  jeeeze, you stole my passport photo

@ ily -   Gossipy Bitch LOL  so funny.    I did lose a couple of friends who cancelled me in this little hic cup , which is a shame but that's a matter for them.  The support I have here, where it counts has been phenomenal.  Thank you each and every one of you.
Thank you ily for your kind words of support and like Stone said, this place is pretty special and you are part of it now.
Bullies are cowards and rarely do I get intimidated by such people.  Way I see it, while they are targeting me, they are not targeting someone else and ... I can pretty much hold my own, which is why I think this Rachel put me on ignore straight after her first contact message in the game. 

Where's those drinks that were mentioned earlier ...   hope they are on Cove's tab.   ;D ;D ;D
« : January 03, 2014, 09:15:50 PM Brandybee »

Lover

« #27 : January 04, 2014, 09:25:36 AM »

She didn't send these messages just to forum members. She was really very diligent lol...

ily, I compeltely agree with you. If a "friend" turns away bc of her message, he isn't a friend. I always look for the good things in a bad situation. This is one. Those who turn away prove they're not worth to be your friend. Thos who support you, are those you have to care for.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #28 : January 15, 2014, 02:50:26 AM »

I have read this topic so many times and really didn't know what to say.
I didn't get any such messages... so should I feel left out? Is it too soon to try and smile about this?
If I had got such messages, I would certainly have made the people being slandered aware given them my undaunted support, reported it all to Suzy & Tom  and told the poster where to go.
When I first read it, I thought maybe it was an "in" joke between BB and Rachel or Rachel & Tom.... I mean why else would anyone post anything like that?
1/      No-one is going to believe it
2/      I don't believe that you can trace by the means mentioned
3/      I have said so many times in the past when intimations have been made about people on Achat not being who they claim to be, This is a fantasy site, we come on here to chat to who people say they are, surely we are not so naive as to believe everything people say about their Avatar on their profile. If we get to know them better through interaction on the forum, then we may open up about our real selves, but if someone posts "Hey did you know that xxxxxxxxxx is a fat old man from New York, not a young cowboy from Dallas" I would really not be interested and would probably add the poster to my long ignore list, but not until after I'd asked them why they thought I needed to know.

I have seen things on here that shouldn't be allowed.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1345.msg75674.html#msg75674

Brandy, I feel guilty now for not posting my support for you, but I really honestly thought that no-one would take any notice of such a stupid thing. I'm sorry, can I hug you?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Brandybee

« #29 : January 15, 2014, 05:04:50 AM »

Thanks Blue, I never refuse a hug   ;D

Don't feel guilty or  the need to apologise. There is no need. I don't consider myself a victim, just goes with the territory here.

I never thought for one minute people who know me would think I was a guy / shemale and if they did, they will in time realise in time, its total rubbish.

I was not the only person targeted either. 

We survived and please laugh about it ... I do  ;D ;D ;D

Hell, the only things that concern me is all those  cowboys I've roomed  .... so many ...   you mean ...  nahhh,  next you will tell me Santa Clause don't exist...  you tease you.

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: