*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Moderating. Your views count.
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Moderating. Your views count.  ( 11250 )
jayc
: 1600

« #15 : January 18, 2014, 09:14:14 PM »

There is no point in fixing what is not broke. The Mods do a wonderful job. I for one am proud of our Forum members, for the most part we are tolerant and civil with each other. Sure, fires are going to pop up but that is when our Mods really shine.

Here is a good example of what I am talking about.

Last Spring a new member to the game posted his frustration with understanding basic game play. Lover took it upon himself to help this new member, spending an entire afternoon working with him. Now that’s dedication.

So in my opinion lets keep things the same, were in good hands.   
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #16 : January 19, 2014, 01:24:30 AM »

I Agree with Jayc, Our mods are doing a great job.

Keep up the good work

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
lolitazara

« #17 : March 15, 2014, 09:30:03 AM »

Not been on here for long but from what I have seen the mods are doing a fantastic job here.  More Power too you.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #18 : March 15, 2014, 02:03:31 PM »

The  Moderators  are  doing excellent !  Achat  is a nice .but with out the  forum it will just be a another online  game  with great poses
The forum brings it to life and lets us express  our thoughts .They  mood  fair and are  friendly  always there to support you when you need it.
From what I see  they are doing great  no need to change any thing.  Great work   Moderators

Roxxy

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: