*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Necklaces
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Necklaces  ( 14899 )
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #15 : January 25, 2014, 07:14:21 AM »

I agree on all points but i would just like to say once again

They are sparkly    ??? 

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #16 : January 25, 2014, 07:22:59 AM »

Yes HisGirlOnly they could sparkle for the price  :D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Vitesse

« #17 : January 25, 2014, 04:54:18 PM »

Well, I couldn't resist the pearls. Not everything I could wish for, but I felt the need ...
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #18 : January 26, 2014, 04:14:10 AM »

They look very pretty on you with that new black dress
 :D
thankyou for joining us weak willed glitter junkies  :P

achat don't be smug.. still think the prices are a rip off  :(

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #19 : January 26, 2014, 04:47:54 AM »

The choice and situation is simple really,  if the market is there,  the prices will not improve.

Buy and enjoy because you can ....

OR don't buy  'cus you cant afford them.... or because there is a principle of not being taken advantage of.

Achat  are of course here to make money from the service they provide.

Personally, I would rather they concentrate on poses and marketing for new members and maintaining the members they have, which is why I think Forum is becoming more and more important to them with your ideas and views.

« : January 28, 2014, 06:30:07 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Vitesse

« #20 : January 26, 2014, 11:29:27 AM »

Thank you for complementing my outfit, HGO. That's very sweet of you.

I'm comfortable with AChat looking for new revenue, within reason. I can afford to spend a little money on this game. There's plenty of entertainment value  :D and I'm making new friends. Players who can afford to spend a little, help support game development and also allow for free-to-play players to join in. So no complaints from me.
TG_Chaser

« #21 : January 28, 2014, 08:21:53 AM »

Bottom line is that they were probably expecting girls or guys buying A$ in mass to pay for the necklaces. I think it probably worked well this time, but the dev team doesn't realize that people on average are only willing to spend 20$/month on this game, and if you have to buy 10000A$ more than once every 2 months (I don't think people will simply buy rationally) a lot of people will quit...

I didn't actually average it either, I'm assuming the people who already pay are only willing to pay 20-30$ per month and frankly theres an uncountable amount of girls who are paying 0 for premium... I bet if a dev told us the average pay per premium itd be like 4.50 or something
« : January 28, 2014, 08:23:37 AM TG_Chaser »
Lover
: 10350

« #22 : January 28, 2014, 09:29:52 AM »

I'm comfortable with AChat looking for new revenue, within reason. I can afford to spend a little money on this game. There's plenty of entertainment value  :D and I'm making new friends. Players who can afford to spend a little, help support game development and also allow for free-to-play players to join in. So no complaints from me.

I agree in one point Vitesse. There's plenty of entertainment and fun and the price is, in compare with other fun-sites in internet, rather cheap. Very cheap indeed. There is no game you get that much for free (or by getting gifts) and those who are able to pay don't have to  pay much for being prem for one year.
The problem here is, the necklaces which cost 1499 and 1999. One year sub = 6000A$.... you buy the necklace for one-third of your subscription. The last room (beach) had same price. That doesn't fit...

I understand they need more money because everything is rising. Also their costs. I just think their using wrong way... look at the gift system in general, there are so many great ideas (like chocolate, flowers, toys...) and I would accept if they say "ok, flowers and chocolates, wine, champagne... is disappearing after one wek. We could buy more personal gifts which would mean more money for them.
Also give us more rooms, more chances to individualize them (pis on walls, furniture, tv...) which we have to buy.
To make it simple: Give us more to choose and buy/gift, instead of increasing prices of single items to absurd.

TG_Chaser

« #23 : January 28, 2014, 05:08:48 PM »

I agree in one point Vitesse. There's plenty of entertainment and fun and the price is, in compare with other fun-sites in internet, rather cheap. Very cheap indeed. There is no game you get that much for free (or by getting gifts) and those who are able to pay don't have to  pay much for being prem for one year.
The problem here is, the necklaces which cost 1499 and 1999. One year sub = 6000A$.... you buy the necklace for one-third of your subscription. The last room (beach) had same price. That doesn't fit...

I understand they need more money because everything is rising. Also their costs. I just think their using wrong way... look at the gift system in general, there are so many great ideas (like chocolate, flowers, toys...) and I would accept if they say "ok, flowers and chocolates, wine, champagne... is disappearing after one wek. We could buy more personal gifts which would mean more money for them.
Also give us more rooms, more chances to individualize them (pis on walls, furniture, tv...) which we have to buy.
To make it simple: Give us more to choose and buy/gift, instead of increasing prices of single items to absurd.
A person with one year sub will  buy the most A$, but whats 1/5 of the 10000A$ deal? 8$ or something. those gems cost 8$ in real money.
my other post is pointing out that this is practically half your average persons monthly game budget... (assuming people are willing to spend the same as world of warcraft)
Vitesse

« #24 : January 28, 2014, 06:41:22 PM »

I agree with both of you, Lover and TG_Chaser. I haven't considered springing for the very expensive necklaces yet. I was just noting in general that I don't begrudge AChat earning revenue, but there has to be a proportionate in-game value to warrant it for me to spend that money.

I do love the idea of being able to personalize our rooms ...
TG_Chaser

« #25 : January 29, 2014, 09:38:17 AM »

I agree with both of you, Lover and TG_Chaser. I haven't considered springing for the very expensive necklaces yet. I was just noting in general that I don't begrudge AChat earning revenue, but there has to be a proportionate in-game value to warrant it for me to spend that money.

I do love the idea of being able to personalize our rooms ...
they want them to be used like wedding rings or soemthing
Lover
: 10350

« #26 : January 29, 2014, 06:18:30 PM »

TG_Chaser
A person with one year sub will  buy the most A$, but whats 1/5 of the 10000A$ deal? 8$ or something. those gems cost 8$ in real money.
One year sub gives you 6000A$. You can buy 10,000A$ extra for 40USD. That's not much too.

I'm with Vitesse. The most expensive room costs 2000, same as the necklace...it doesnt fit. Perhaps its a trick? They make one extreme expensive, somore members will buy the one for 1499

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: